The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy still calling the phone socket pop sockets, tsk tsk lazy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh she really doesnt wantvthat baby in the move does she? Bringing all she can to strap him down.
This is truly bugging me!By 6 months ,(and ,sorry Sarah ,he`s not a "teeny tiny" newborn anymore) ,mine were all on the move ,rolling over ,crawling in my eldest case.They loved their playtimes ,and being able to stretch their legs!It`s cruel how she`s holding him back!

Imagine seeing this thing on Christmas morning

View attachment 46446
I`ll take the sack of coal !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is truly bugging me!By 6 months ,(and ,sorry Sarah ,he`s not a "teeny tiny" newborn anymore) ,mine were all on the move ,rolling over ,crawling in my eldest case.They loved their playtimes ,and being able to stretch their legs!It`s cruel how she`s holding him back!
Agreed. Watching him just sit there at the play area, and then just lay on his tummy near the lights like a 3 month old. It's not right. Started off the morning in the high chair, ended the evening in the high chair. The high chair should be used for meal times only... I find it so strange that she doesn't pop him on the floor with his toys if she wants to vlog. He is very behind.

The girls definitely didn't go to bed at 9:45. It was at least 9:30 when they were passing about with merch downstairs. Then Creepy took them upstairs, and they were making a "family" (named after Sarah Says though - not because all the Ingham names were taken, but for damage limitation) Tik Tok account. It was no doubt after 10pm when they went to sleep. Ask any of your children's school teachers - of any age - what they would think about one of their pupils going to bed at 10pm. You sure as hell won't receive a nice answer back.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Haha this is fantastic, he needs more than a miracle on 34th Street to save his dying channel

Sarah has all of a sudden tried to make herself seem relatable... Bad hair don't care, talking about the laundry, showing the mess the kids left behind ecksetraaar ecksetraaar. They really are trying anything and everything they can to turn this channel around
Yeah, thanks to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed. Watching him just sit there at the play area, and then just lay on his tummy near the lights like a 3 month old. It's not right. Started off the morning in the high chair, ended the evening in the high chair. The high chair should be used for meal times only... I find it so strange that she doesn't pop him on the floor with his toys if she wants to vlog. He is very behind.
So agree with you here, Lazy doesn’t want him to roll, crawl or move, that would mean work for fat lazy arse. She could always get Isla to show him what to do as Isla likes being a baby!!!

Did they remember to empty the overflowing bins?
I have hardly seen him play on the floor. Babies need freedom it also helps with growth and strength. OMG her laugh is so fake and makes me cringe. I don't understand why she laughs at some things? Am I too old for the sense of humour?
No your not too old for the sense of humour it is her creepy horrible laugh as it is so false and it just shows she cant express herself in any other way so she thinks she is "cool" with her silly laugh

Im new all those hoodies with ifam and the ingham family written on, is this a new thing there doing? Who the duck would buy it 🤯 Most of there fans must be under 12 i would not buy this tit for my kid.
I dont understand why any parent would purchase this or any of the items for their kids. Who would want to go about with their name on their items of clothing do they think they are on par with adidas or nike or similar then I understand that kids would want items of clothing but not for "Inghams"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else noticed a few blogs back where they were gifted those sleeping bags and those bags from nyiscream, when lazy was showing their Instagram page on her phone it was like 10:30pm or something like that and she was saying the girls were about to start a movie night!! Even for a weekend that’s too late for a 7 year old (and me and I’m 26).
No wonder Chris ends up doing his noncery at 1 and 2am

Did anyone else noticed a few blogs back where they were gifted those sleeping bags and those bags from nyiscream, when lazy was showing their Instagram page on her phone it was like 10:30pm or something like that and she was saying the girls were about to start a movie night!! Even for a weekend that’s too late for a 7 year old (and me and I’m 26).

Did u whinge in triplicate then? Sorry! 😬😄

Did u whinge in triplicate then? Sorry! 😬😄

Omg 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No your not too old for the sense of humour it is her creepy horrible laugh as it is so false and it just shows she cant express herself in any other way so she thinks she is "cool" with her silly laugh

I dont understand why any parent would purchase this or any of the items for their kids. Who would want to go about with their name on their items of clothing do they think they are on par with adidas or nike or similar then I understand that kids would want items of clothing but not for "Inghams"
I actually wonder if anyone does buy this and if they do is it by the hundreds? It baffles me every time they advertise it. I think it’s really sad to think you’re that great to big up your family name with so much controversy. Definitely something wrong with them mentally to assume that people would want anything from them. They’re just scammers and they certainly do not love their ifam!! Wake up ifam you’re just being used to line their pockets. Bunch of chavs making the most of it without any shame

She said the hats were reversable, I think dear, you meant the pom poms were detachable
And she was having a smooch around the garden centre. It's mooch, not smooch you idiot. A smooch is what your hubby does, alledgedly

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She said the hats were reversable, I think dear, you meant the pom poms were detachable
And she was having a smooch around the garden centre. It's mooch, not smooch you idiot. A smooch is what your hubby does, alledgedly
What your hubby does with other people too. Allegedly. 😂😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think that's the reason, that must be earning them a fare bit :mad: :mad: . For some reason waterpark accidents do very well on Youtube, also plane crashes and lift accidents. Maybe they are off somewhere to recreate it.
That video is up to 1.7million today so another 100,000 just on that one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That video is up to 1.7million today so another 100,000 bought just on that one.
Your post needed a word added :ROFLMAO: . I think they are trying to make it trend for some reason. Probably trying to get in the news again.

Another 'secret holiday' from Chris (that everyone knew all about). They have gone to FOREST HOLIDAYS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Your post needed a word added :ROFLMAO: . I think they are trying to make it trend for some reason. Probably trying to get in the news again.

Another 'secret holiday' from Chris (that everyone knew all about). They have gone to FOREST HOLIDAYS.
There’s no way they have paid for that. Sarah is far too tight

Reactions: 7

Im shocked forest holidays have welcomed them back

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s no way they have paid for that. Sarah is far too tight
They stay for free. It's where they fled to when the non situation became public and no more than an hour away. They'll be there whilst they've got house viewings and staying close enough for Chris to pop back home during them (assuming he has the weekend off work, of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im shocked forest holidays have welcomed them back
Didn’t the inghams go there when the ‘scandal’ first come out? Because I’m sure people messaged forest holidays last time and they basically said they didn’t give a tit

• Wow
Sarah had 'super boobies which express like 10 ozs' the night she went out with her sister 👍

If my hubby shouted 'Yo! Babe' I'd consider divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.