The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or ‘celebrity wife swap’ would be a good one
Please let it be with the Saccone Jolys.

Jonathan would have a complete meltdown having to live with Sarah and Anna would start going to bed at 4pm rather than 8pm in order to avoid Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Celebrity Wife swap with Katie Hopkins.

Love her or dislike her, she would have his tiny balls in a vice and he'd have confessed everything and apologised in 5 minutes flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Celebrity Wife swap with Katie Hopkins.

Love her or dislike her, she would have his tiny balls in a vice and he'd have confessed everything and apologised in 5 minutes flat.
This would be fantastic

Reactions: 6
Cant see a vlog yet?
Sarah has just posted on IG that they wont be sleeping at home tonight?

Reactions: 1
Not going to be america if she said on the next story stock is arriving Monday and they’ll post it out by Tuesday.

Isabelle was told to do that I think. Sarah wants to troll this site

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not going to be america if she said on the next story stock is arriving Monday and they’ll post it out by Tuesday.

Isabelle was told to do that I think. Sarah wants to troll this site
Granny Jane can mind the sweat shop while they are away 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you chance it I be shitting myself, have you seen there cops over there when we go they scare me and I haven’t done any think 😂
Well he has a massive point to prove. Entering the US would convince so many people he is innocent. Plus they went and got that mysterious letter from West Yorkshire Police.

I probably should not worry about it. The US police are probably already aware but it just scares me that he could do what he did again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling they're going back to the States. Maybe not today but definitely soon. It'll be a big F you to us all but I really hope that the authorities stop him again. It's not fair that they're living their lives as though nothing has happened

Reactions: 8
What's so risky about travelling to the US? They could have denied his travel request when applying to enter under the VWP or sent out an extradition request if they were so concerned. They've had a couple of years to do it.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling they're going back to the States. Maybe not today but definitely soon. It'll be a big F you to us all but I really hope that the authorities stop him again. It's not fair that they're living their lives as though nothing has happened
I’m not so sure because if you watch the latest Instagram stories, when apologising for why the merch isn’t up they say they couldn’t do it today due to last minute travelling🤷🏻‍♀️ whether they’ve been gifted somewhere? then showing popcorn and saying “is that enough for the weekend” so gifted cinema or show trip?

Sarahs just said shes driving so no tin can
Janes probably pulling the caravan. The back of the car looks like it’s piled with tit so I think they’re going in the tin can.

Sarah saying Chris is too stressed out because the vlogs late. She doesn’t give a tit as usual. Vlogging is supposed to be their job but as usual they can’t even scrape a fourteen minute vlog together on time for their ifam. what do they do all day? They’ve waited until now to fill up the tires instead of doing it while the girls are in school so they’re ready to go! Bone idle, the pair of them. I can just imagine Sarah! “duck it Chris! If it’s late they won’t mind. We work hard enough. We deserve a break!”

Off topic but Sarah looks more and more like Mary from Corrie everytime I look at her! 👀

2FEA1C76-5DB3-4196-BE9C-100544C7156F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah don't half think she's something special doesn't she? WFAF are her Insta stories?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.