Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
"the house needs to be completely clear, and tidy and nice by tomorrow" Got a house viewing, Sarah?

Why is their kitchen bin always open? And why are the kitchen sides a fucking bomb site?

Sarah, your little Jace sleeping discussion has just proven that you and Chris don't sleep in the same bed. The way you kept referring to "Jace being in with me", "in my bed" proves you sleep separately.

Stop ranting about people sending you shit. If you really had everything you needed, then you would close your PO Box.

Her smug, bitter, bitchy face "click off now and you don't have to watch". Wouldn't be that smug, love. Your husband is still an immoral grooming cheat.

They must have had dinner really late again.

Jace eating takeaway Chinese for dinner. There are no words.

Overpriced merch is up - watch this space for a full breakdown of profits made when I get the chance. Safe to say they are making a mint.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Has she know shame poor nanna all she does is spend her money wonder if she treats Katarina kids the same? she says her Nanna loves going out as she don’t go out that often. i have an idea lazy why don’t you invite her round to see the kids and let her give the girls there presents, what about inviting her round for dinner and thanking her for the stuff she has all bought you and while we at it why don’t you invite her for Christmas dinner that would make her day I bet

Sorry for the rant 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Inspired by Lazy’s new career...

🎶 stick Pandora in my pocket, I’ll fetch a ‘juvet’ from the van, ‘cause if you want Wish tat and IFam on your hat, then Mummy, I’m your man!

But where it all comes from is a mystery, like the mountains of presents under the Christmas tree...

But he’s the one whose driving Lazy berserk, why do only Foo’s and String Men work, la la la la laaaa... 🎶

• Haha
  • Sad

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
She said the hats were reversable, I think dear, you meant the pom poms were detachable
And she was having a smooch around the garden centre. It's mooch, not smooch you idiot. A smooch is what your hubby does, alledgedly

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh Sarah just when we thought you couldnt sink any lower. Esmes boots were £28 and I cant find islas but I imagine theyre the same price.
Youre Nana never sees the girls and yet she splashes out £50 on them, which I imagine is most of her weekly pension. Then when Esme says 'thank you' you had the audasity to say 'youre welcome' no, esme needs to be ringing nana to say thank you or even going to see her with you. Nana shouldnt be providing your children with shoes either!

Oh and I doubt Jace has a cold, hes probably teething. Id expect a woman with 3 other children to know this!

• Wow
  • Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
'Daddy's silly' for giving Jace a couple of crumpets for breakfast, yet Mummy gives him a Tunnocks Snowball before bed

Shut. Up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I harp on about this all the time but wowww it's so awful to see this written on their merch store. How many young/ vulnerable people could be influenced by this kind of encouragement?!

View attachment 46303
Disgusting!! Imagine having to take out a payment plan to buy a doll! 😳

I can’t wait to see the haul video Sarah will eventually put up with what she has bought the girls for Christmas. I can guarantee it will be isle 3 and 4 from home bargains, b&m and the pound shop. Cheap toys while the less well off parents of the ifam will have been guilt tripped into spending £300 on a cheap looking doll!

The inghams used to say “we’ve had to live on beans on toast to be able to afford a holiday!” Have they even stopped to think that some of these ifam parents are probably doing the same to be able to afford a doll! Ridiculous! 🙄

They really have lost themselves! They’re carrying their baby around in a £40 raccoon fur hat just because it was free! (I notice she hasn’t plugged the fur hat on the vlog yet)

They need a dose of reality. I think the pair of them have forgotten what hard work is. When you’re describing a day out skating as a job then you know something isn’t right! Sarah seems to roll out of bed after 10 when her children have already been taken to school. Chris does the school run, runs the hoover around then he’s free to skate all day and then they both have the cheek to complain that they are tired. Do they even realise how lucky they are? Everyday seems to be a lazy, chill day for them yet for some reason both of them seem to think filming themselves picking up dinner in Morrisons or conker picking is hard work.

They really are unpleasant to watch. If it’s not Grabby Annie showing off her freebies or rolling her eyes and ranting because somebody dared to criticise her, it’s the 15 year old pensioner trying to be down with the kids or acting like he’s in full time work because he’s sat on his arse for an hour editing another trip to Morrisons! The pair of them are lazy bastards they just refuse to see it because they’ve got a bunch of 12 year olds stroking their ego! These kids will grow up one day and cringe about the fact they were once subscribed to the inghams!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Interesting last few pages. Always find it interesting when new members join... 😉

They won't be going to school tomorrow. Toasting marshmallows at gone 9pm on a school night... Typical Ingham parents, not giving a shit about their children's health and wellbeing one again.

Honestly sick to death of seeing Jace shovel inappropriate foods down. It's disgraceful... Going a bit further here - I find it partly abusive. They are abusing that poor baby's body by giving him foods that could really harm him, his internal organs, his development as a whole.

I couldn't imagine giving my children crap on a daily occasion. To me - a bit of a controversial view for some - feeding your child an unhealthy diet is a form of child abuse.

sAvia

Haven’t watched the latest vlog, but from Sarah’s insta - Is Jace just propped up in front of the tv for most of this trip? A six month old watching Home Alone ffs - you could tell from his shouting he has had enough of being dumped t.

The look on Chris’ face when he was on his phone, didn’t know she was filming him and she was trying to talk to him 🤣 this is the look of love ladies and gentlemen (fanny/soft man/string man) 😍
To be fair after the beach incident it's probably the best movie for the little guy to watch in order to prepare himself for an inevitable future.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Her high pony tail with scrunchie look :ROFLMAO: - is she going the way of Chris and actually thinking she's a 13 year old now?! You're in your 30's love, stop trying to look the age of the girls your husband lusts after....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Impleo

VIP Member
I've been brainstorming some ideas for Sarah's new company name, she is welcome to use them.

Jools

Bodem

Stamp and Doods

not Zoella

Mother Cares

Chris Ingham and sons

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
SARAH Pizza and a fecking snowball are NOT suitable foods for a baby 😡
Seriously who feeds a 6 month old Pizza 🍕
She has totally got the wrong idea of baby led weaning !!!
Baby led weaning does not = feeding your baby whatever crap you are eating !!
It’s cooking healthy food and they feed themselves it !! Ffs !!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

BattyBits

Chatty Member
The excuse is probably not to many have received theirs yet because they are on a paymentplan.
I’d be interested to know the terms of this wonderful payment plan, for example if you make partial payment but cannot pay the full balance? What happens to the monies paid? Also as others have rightly said, if you can’t afford a £300 doll in one go, maybe you can’t really afford it full stop. It’s literally encouraging those who don’t have the disposable income to buy one for their children who it’s been constantly advertised to.

It made me laugh when on the beg for ‘traditional pyjamas’ She stated that she wasn’t interested in those costing £30, she makes it abundantly clear that everything from rose gold pens to children’s clothes will only be bought by her purse if they are at a very low price but puts huge and ridiculous mark ups on everything they sell! She doesn’t even hide the fact that not in any world would she pay the prices they charge for backpacks hoodies and the like but expects her viewers most on a significantly lower income bracket than her to buy their shite at that price!!! It’s insulting.

• Angry
  • Heart

fizzycustard

only a few days back Sarah was sat in the car spouting that she doesn't like the girls having lollies or chewing gum yet there on the kitchen side there is a larger box of lollies with a bubble gum filling 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Aww thread 59!
Let's celebrate with a bottle of Amaretto! Remember the Inghams don't drink alcohol

Screenshot_20191002-234946_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30