Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion incoming:

The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Stephie

VIP Member
No way they went to school. Was far too light on the journey back to be early morning and Sarah over emphasised how the girls had school and Esme had that 'WTF are you on about' look on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 28

leni18

VIP Member
'Sad grown ass women'
Surely you are just as sad as us by coming and reading here.

View attachment 47360
So the person who wrote this doesn't get time to reply to their own mum but has time to read the “haters“ comments and can write a massive paragraph ass licking lazy 🙈🙈, Suggest you prioritise your mum than worrying about what people are saying about those who put things on social media and are passive aggressive about anyone who doesn't worship them. In meantime as your idle once said raise your arm put your hand over your mouth and stfu.

• Haha
  • Heart

String Man

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen ANYONE wearing a piece of YouTube merch from anyone. I must be hanging around the wrong places ha
I think that means you are hanging round the right places.

Nobody needs to see a 50 year old teenager woohooing past in his pink backpack.

• Haha
  • Heart

YoYo

Chatty Member
That Stan T-shirt doesn’t make grammatical sense.

“Isla Stan the ifam”

Surely it should be
“Isla stans the ifam”

Or am I being thick??

• Haha
Reactions: 27

theblackpearl-xo

Just watching yesterday’s vlog... frozen Sunday dinner and she’s “outdone herself” 😂😂😂 ffs. It’s just as easy to do it all fresh and tastes 500 times better!! Also “were not leaving today because there’s so much stuff we want to do”... a trip to bloody Lidl 😂😂😂

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Whoever said Lazy Led Weaning was spot on.
Research feeding ducks but gives no fucks about feeding her baby.
Yay we got new bedding! So super excited, you're so welcome to hear 6 seconds of screeching at the amazing super duper surprise.
Every day is supposed to be a super fun day tomorrow...then it's the same shit as previous day.

Creepy sounded desperate, pay when you wanna pay, no credit checks, no fuss it's easy. Surely you can't say things like that man?!
BTW the baby squished in the cabinet wasn't a great advert. It looked like a freaky baby bodybuilder not super amazing at all.

20191003_192218.jpg

I've also noticed the over use of the word super. It's super annoying.

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
I find it intresting that sarah was quick to replace the ear rings but the wedding rings have been broken and not fitting for a while and no replacement in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha

Glennie

VIP Member
FFS Lazy put cheeky boi in his cot, then maybe just maybe he would get a decent nights sleep! As you stated he doesn’t want a feed he just uses you as a dummy! Call in Super Nanny, she would have a field day with you!! No routine, no set bedtime, no decent home cooked food, you really aren’t a mother’s bootlace. Is it any wonder people are dropping you into SS!!! Grow a fucking brain Lazy, (when there are so many people who suffer with infertility who would kill to be a parent and then there is you) or stop filming your pathetic attempt at parenting!! 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Creepy walking to Morrisons saying "when you leave the house and you think you look decent" surely he never actually looks in a mirror and thinks that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
This and the phrase “lazy led weaning” has just about finished me off.

Just found the house on RightMove. Man, I am so jealous. So unbelievably jealous. I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but that house is lovely. I doubt in my nurses wage I’ll ever live somewhere like that!
I know what you mean 😞 I’m a nurse too as it goes and I’ll never afford it either. Which sucks when we do 12 hour plus shifts, no breaks, get covered in god knows what everyday blah blah I could go on with my tiny violin.....and these lazy good for nothing chavvy scum bags get it all given to them for vlogging (badly) what we all do on a daily basis anyway? Well minus the adultery and leaving our children unattended on beaches....couldn’t make it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad