The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she’s gone through? She chose to stay in that situation. How about what her children have gone through and the fact they had a baby and Chris apparently told someone that would buy them a new house.
Sorry I didn’t mean to come across like that.

Reactions: 1
No need to be sorry, I wasn’t having a go at you. I just struggle to find sympathy for her lately.
I haven’t got no sympathy at all for her, she deserves every think she gets and more 😂 I wonder who Chris told that to about the house as it definitely hasn’t work the only thing they brought was a carven and look how much fun that was for them 😂

Reactions: 3
Has the dancing and swimming lesson stopped I wonder? No mention this week unless they resume next week

What a depressing party, who wants to have some donuts at their little sister's friends house for their 14th birthday, where are Isabelle's friends at? She was really unimpressed and didn't get that it was for her because, why would it be? Her birthday was nearly a week ago now.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually feel really sorry for Isabelle. I remember at 14 going on shopping trips, days out, sleepovers etc with friends and having some of my favourite memories made. She doesn’t have any of this and it’s because of her parents. I know as parents you are protective of your children but they need to realise she is not a little girl anymore, she needs to be given the freedom to grow.

Reactions: 19
Lmao she had mum guilt for not buying Esme a jacket as well since when Isla always has presents 🎁 and has done for years .

Reactions: 7
Homered! Surely that cannot be autocorrect?

Edited because I can’t spell either!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lazy says they won’t be buying many more 0-3 month clothes for Jace. He really isn’t that small. She’s obsessed with trying to make him stay small.
Jace doesnt grow..... the clothes just get smaller in the washing machine apparently lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ifam will read that and go and look on Google now, then find out about the non situation. Nice work Sarah👍
I’ve just watched her stories and said the same thing to my hubby...well done on pointing your fans to the “allegations” you said yourself you LITERALLY cannot do anything right...and why why is she putting on creepy’s stupid accent so much!!

Reactions: 10
When you think of what Esme got for her birthday, the sleepover with the LOL themed beds and everything to go with it and all they do with Isabelle is take her for a meal and shopping..yet she’s the one saying if she does for one she has to do for the others..saying that actually Isla didn’t get the party that was promised either did she. Also creepy is out all day today too and she didn’t say skating..hmmm.
maybe hes visiting his son which he allegedly has

I had to put something. View attachment 39495
I also realise I’ve liked my own comment
Be careful putting your own name to things , you may get a warning from Chris that the best lawyers and the police are looking into it and you may get Tanya Burke aka Jane giving you grief like I got , I wouldn't mind the picture he used to "warn" me was him giving the bird sign and looking with the dodgy eye thing, I couldn't take that seriously

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t get twit face I mean lazy at all most mothers are happy to see their child progress and hit milestones ecsetera.
He’s gonna go to school in a onesie at this rate and why is he always crying when he sees her , because he is freaking hungry 😋
I give up with these idiots !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.