The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what it looked like on Isabelle's Instagram story, she is having the part at "Stacey and Lottie's" house (they occasionally make an appearance in the vlog, but not on camera). Very bizarre. Will be interesting to see this evening.
Probably because no parent in their right mind would let their teenage daughter go round to a pervert house, esp for a sleepover. It’s really sad for the children actually as I can imagine it must impact a lot on their friendships - same for a lot of these YouTube families, I have said similar about the Saccone Jolys. Do the Ingham girls ever have friends round? I haven’t heard them mention it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also known as Chris Mingham
Why Why would any of the viewers want to know about her crusty tit and how to manage it is that not a private thing you dont go about saying to everybody that due to breast feeding you have a crusty tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
These places are full of viruses my grandson was at one of these ball pits and fortunately he had his immunizations but still came home with severe gastroenteritis that he was going to be hospitalised but they managed to get it under control after 6 weeks and he had only just turned 1. Can you imagine Lazy coping with that !!
They would probably love it- imagine the click bait!!

There is something seriously deranged with these people that exploit their kids that them getting ill is seen as positive for the parents so can make even more money from the kids misery.

Reactions: 6
Chris did not seem happy that Sarah made him stand there with jace covered in poo whilst she filmed and laughed. By the way, what’s he done with his hair, there’s a huge chunk missing. Does he cut it himself???

They need to stop filming Isabelle she’s a nervous stuttering wreck. She sounded like she had either been crying or was about to cry in her part where she was talking about software.

Apparently Sarah is super creative because she’s picked a stock background and slapped a font onto it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably because no parent in their right mind would let their teenage daughter go round to a pervert house, esp for a sleepover. It’s really sad for the children actually as I can imagine it must impact a lot on their friendships - same for a lot of these YouTube families, I have said similar about the Saccone Jolys. Do the Ingham girls ever have friends round? I haven’t heard them mention it at all.
They used to on occasions.. but haven’t seen any of them do for ages...

Reactions: 2
Chris did not seem happy that Sarah made him stand there with jace covered in poo whilst she filmed and laughed. By the way, what’s he done with his hair, there’s a huge chunk missing. Does he cut it himself???
Probably tried tucking his ginger curls out of sight under the stinky beanie but missed some of them.

Pleased for Issy that she gets to relax at her birthday sleepover without worrying that Chris is going to pop out of nowhere with his camera. She also gets to have a proper teenage sleepover without her needy sisters gatecrashing it.

Reactions: 14
When I was watching the vlog yesterday, I thought of something and it has haunted me ever since. Picture this: you are a teacher and you teach one of the ingham kids and parents evening comes around. It’s the ingham turn and your ready to meet the parents. As you look ahead of you , a man walks toward you and you think “surely this isn’t esmes parents ” creepy Chris ingham stares back at you with his unhealthily greasy mop of hair half covered by the same beanie he has worn every day for the entirety of his kids lives. He’s wearing a dodgy looking chain necklace and the grey jumper that he wore in 45 degree heat a few weeks ago. His trousers are bag down as if he tries to be a 2010 fashion icon- but it has not worked. Next to him stands his wife. You wonder “hmm where’s that baby that esme hasn’t shut up about all year” but he’s still in the car, but it’s ok, because they have their eyes on him at all times, because he’s actually in Sarah’s arms you see but it looks much further away because they are using a wide angles lens. Sarah starts by asking you “ has she done some juicy juicy work?” And Chris greets you with the words “hey man what’s up” and its in that moment that a career change is in order.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
96A7FDA4-8F25-4A20-9858-4CA0C4B6FD2E.jpeg

You all need to stop hate watching them .... 25 in the Times list of top 100 influencers. Although I don’t think they will be sharing this loving the article 🤭
9BF23DEB-21FA-476F-90D1-E34054B7B084.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Absoilutely bleeping fuming. 'Influential' after what that creep did to those girls :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 26

They need to stop filming Isabelle she’s a nervous stuttering wreck. She sounded like she had either been crying or was about to cry in her part where she was talking about software.

Apparently Sarah is super creative because she’s picked a stock background and slapped a font onto it.
I think he tries to shove the ginger curls under the hat and some sprang free
#freethegingerfrizz #frizzfam
I laughed at Sarah saying to Jace “let’s get you out of this chair little man “
The next clip he was in a different chair with Sarah saying how much of a God send that chair was hahahaha.
Surely creepy edited that to make her look tit, so passive aggressive !!!

'influence' can mean good or bad influence. We all know which the Inghams are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't buy the times. What is the full list like? I'd be interested see where people like Anastasia, Saffron Barker, FamFizz and the rest come

I don't buy the times. What is the full list like? I'd be interested see where people like Anastasia, Saffron Barker, FamFizz and the rest come
You can see the list online. Saffron Barker is no.5 and Fizz Fam are no.74. I don't know how they decide who comes where as it's not on the amount of subscribers.

Edited to add that I could see the list but now I can't so maybe they just let you have a few minutes free before telling you to subscribe.

Reactions: 4
I think he tries to shove the ginger curls under the hat and some sprang free
#freethegingerfrizz #frizzfam
I laughed at Sarah saying to Jace “let’s get you out of this chair little man “
The next clip he was in a different chair with Sarah saying how much of a God send that chair was hahahaha.
Surely creepy edited that to make her look tit, so passive aggressive !!!
😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I purely hate watch this family and it pains me to line their pockets by doing so but I love to watch them fail at life on the daily.

I mean the only reason I know if them is because of creepy and his scandal. There’s no way I can read through all the previous threads (no matter how hard i’ve tried 😂you guys are so quick and the threads move so quickly!)

Can someone answer me this though? From bits that i’ve read, Izzy and Isla are disliked but Esme is loved? I only started watching within the last couple of months but I cannot stand Esme? She seems like the golden child and creepy and lazy’s favourite. Is this because they read here and are pushing tattle life’s favourite to the front? I find her so sly and over the top. The other two girls seem really sweet to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can someone answer me this though? From bits that i’ve read, Izzy and Isla are disliked but Esme is loved? I only started watching within the last couple of months but I cannot stand Esme? She seems like the golden child and creepy and lazy’s favourite. Is this because they read here and are pushing tattle life’s favourite to the front? I find her so sly and over the top. The other two girls seem really sweet to me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Just my opinion, Esme is being praised more at the moment because she is the spirited child. Izzy and Isla are like puppets, they do and act the way the parents (a term I use very a lot loosely) expect them too. My personal opinion on Isla is she has the green eyed monster syndrome since jace arrived, always trying to get the attention back on her. I feel sorry for Izzy, she is a nervous,anxious teenager who just wants to please the parents.

Reactions: 15
I purely hate watch this family and it pains me to line their pockets by doing so but I love to watch them fail at life on the daily.

I mean the only reason I know if them is because of creepy and his scandal. There’s no way I can read through all the previous threads (no matter how hard i’ve tried 😂you guys are so quick and the threads move so quickly!)

People used to comment on here and even their Instagram about Esme not getting shown as much. Sarah snapped back saying Esme doesn’t like being on camera as much etc.

She suddenly is playing up to the camera at every opportunity and very over the top so suspect Sarah realises how people liked Esme and has no pushed that.

Did Sarah let Isla do her makeup today 😂😂

Granny paying for her shopping again.

100% Isla was told to say the ‘£6 isn’t a bargain thing’ she kept looking off to the side. And it’s sarahs way of making out they are relatable. twit

Chris still wearing that scabby band from Holland

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
From what it looked like on Isabelle's Instagram story, she is having the part at "Stacey and Lottie's" house (they occasionally make an appearance in the vlog, but not on camera). Very bizarre. Will be interesting to see this evening.
Isn’t a little strange how Isabelle is having “her” party sleepover at a friends house.

I mean I know I would never allow my teenage daughter over to a friends house if the father had been outed as a creepy pervert but it still seems really odd.

Reactions: 22
Isn’t a little strange how Isabelle is having “her” party sleepover at a friends house.

I mean I know I would never allow my teenage daughter over to a friends house if the father had been outed as a creepy pervert but it still seems really odd.
Yes. Extremely!

And it wasn’t a suprise Isabelle and Sarah mentioned a sleepover last week. And why oh why does she have to take her little sisters to HER birthday party.

Also nice that Isabelle got a coat for her birthday but the other two just got one anyway

Guessing her friends mum forked our for the doughnuts and balloons etc. They are disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.