The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if this has been mentioned before but your boy, C-dog has a vimeo account full of more of his fascinating skating videos.
https://vimeo.com/delongeofficial
I dont think he's posted anything in a year or so. It's all mostly the same tit except sometimes with red blades and clips of other guys who can actually do cool tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah's bald patch in 2016, she must have a condition or scarring. Roll the clickbait.
It could be traction alopecia from repeatedly pulling her hair back into tight ponytails, buns etc.

Reactions: 4
That’s not good my baby just a week over 4months and is rolling yes all baby’sare different my son didn’t roll till 5 months but the fact that she doesn’t even really Help him have ttummy time or let Jace try is not good
He's apparently rolled a couple of times. One on his first holiday when he was only around 9 weeks (I think!) But Sarah has never filmed it! 🙄
He needs tummy time though which he never seems to get!

Reactions: 4
Views are getting low only 66k in the latest vlog but social blade saying 350k views for the day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Thought you’d appreciate this. Me, my husband a land daughter are going to New York in October and my sister told me we might want to take a hat as Manhattan is windy.My husband said “I’ll buy a new one as I don’t know where my hat is and it will be smelling like Chris Inghams” 😂😂😂 Hes never watched them just knows from what I tell him. I found it hilarious, even someone who doesn’t watch them knows how stinking chris’s Hat must be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So creepy is awol again , it seems he just pops in and out these days ,
Those porridge’s are tasteless , if you are gonna use them then do so as a base and add steamed mashed fruit or mashed banana,
It adds flavour and nutritional value .
You’d swear this was her only child everyone knows the above , it’s common knowledge
#thickasshit

Reactions: 12
Think it’s time to call in super nanny, she will whip lil man into a routine in no time! Oh no wait, that would play right into lazy’s hands, someone else to do the work for her!

Seriously why did they bother vlogging about his nursery ages ago when he never uses it.

As Charlotte just said you would think this was the first child these pair of twats had ever had 😡

Today’s vlog will be all about Izzy’s fabulous birthday sleepover, trying to prove to all of us that Izzy has a very lot of friends🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it’s time to call in super nanny, she will whip lil man into a routine in no time! Oh no wait, that would play right into lazy’s hands, someone else to do the work for her!

Seriously why did they bother vlogging about his nursery ages ago when he never uses it.

As Charlotte just said you would think this was the first child these pair of twats had ever had 😡

Today’s vlog will be all about Izzy’s fabulous birthday sleepover, trying to prove to all of us that Izzy has a very lot of friends🤣
I can already imagine that parents meeting with super nanny and lazy
Lazy explaining jace is always close to her it's just a wide angled lense
Or that the girls it super healthy it just seems unhealthy on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10

From what it looked like on Isabelle's Instagram story, she is having the part at "Stacey and Lottie's" house (they occasionally make an appearance in the vlog, but not on camera). Very bizarre. Will be interesting to see this evening.

Reactions: 8
So creepy is awol again , it seems he just pops in and out these days ,
Those porridge’s are tasteless , if you are gonna use them then do so as a base and add steamed mashed fruit or mashed banana,
It adds flavour and nutritional value .
You’d swear this was her only child everyone knows the above , it’s common knowledge
#thickasshit
Maybe he is not actually living there and just keeping up the odd appearance. Is this perhaps why Sarah is becoming more hands on recently.

Reactions: 11
Thought you’d appreciate this. Me, my husband a land daughter are going to New York in October and my sister told me we might want to take a hat as Manhattan is windy.My husband said “I’ll buy a new one as I don’t know where my hat is and it will be smelling like Chris Inghams” 😂😂😂 Hes never watched them just knows from what I tell him. I found it hilarious, even someone who doesn’t watch them knows how stinking chris’s Hat must be 😂😂

I tried to add "Sweating like Chris Ingham" into the Urban Dictionary a few months ago, but it won't let you use names :-(

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lurker here, finally being brave 😱 the Sunday times have released top 100 influencers… the ingham family are named as 25?! They mention the controversies but still can’t believe they are even on the list lmao

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
lurker here, finally being brave 😱 the Sunday times have released top 100 influencers… the ingham family are named as 25?! They mention the controversies but still can’t believe they are even on the list lmao
Welcome! 😊

They forgot to mention leaving Jace on the beach though.

It's a pretty good thing in a way that they are on the list. They are unfortunately very influential to young people (hence why Creepy took advantage of the vulnerable ones, and they all continue to do so with overpriced merch and that bloody Jace doll). But they cannot escape the "non-situations". They won't be able to celebrate this because they wouldn't want anyone to read it. Sarah must be seething right now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Welcome! 😊

They forgot to mention leaving Jace on the beach though.

It's a pretty good thing in a way that they are on the list. They are unfortunately very influential to young people (hence why Creepy took advantage of the vulnerable ones, and they all continue to do so with overpriced merch and that bloody Jace doll). But they cannot escape the "non-situations". They won't be able to celebrate this because they wouldn't want anyone to read it. Sarah must be seething right now 😂
How tf they were even thought of I am so truly baffled howEVER I love that they can’t really celebrate it because it’s bringing attention to the non-situation...... (my only thoughts are for the girls however if it then brings it up again for them...)

Reactions: 6
When my son was 3, I ventured out with him and my then 3 week old baby to a local soft play. He came out of the ball pit with, literally, piss wet through socks where someone didn’t make it to the toilet. He brought home Norovirus once, I hate those places.
These places are full of viruses my grandson was at one of these ball pits and fortunately he had his immunizations but still came home with severe gastroenteritis that he was going to be hospitalised but they managed to get it under control after 6 weeks and he had only just turned 1. Can you imagine Lazy coping with that !!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.