The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww its so sweet that Sarah made herself an imaginary friend too that she could meat for coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely by now at nearly 6 months old jace should be learning to sit up on his own. You can see he wants to do it. Idk why they’ve never tried sitting him on his own yet

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely by now at nearly 6 months old jace should be learning to sit up on his own. You can see he wants to do it. Idk why they’ve never tried sitting him on his own yet
That would mean them having to do something its easier just to have him in his chair and then she wont have to bother with him

Reactions: 8
Not trying to derail the thread, but I took a peek at the Slyfox Family yesterday. Their vlogs used to pop up in my feed regularly. The Mum has been trying to have a baby for years for the YouTube dollar, the parents and the kids are extremely unlikeable (still) but - and I don’t say this lightly - their content, albeit just going on the clickbaity titles - is absolutely revolting and worse than the Ingham tit show. Constant cycle of click baiting the mother being pregnant, or their children having crushes (aged 12 and ?7) and what they have caught their 12 year old doing on her phone, etc. I was gobsmacked, tbh. I don’t know how these family bloggers are getting away with selling their children to paedophiles on a platform that’s supposed to care about children’s welfare.
If Chris Ingham had half a brain, he could've apologised to the girls he'd messaged, said he'd grossly misjudged the situation and his language, agreed that creator responsibility and viewer safety is paramount, and publicly backed all the campaigns to clean up the Internet (and perhaps simultaneously take out his competitors in the family vlogging world).

But... He didn't because he's as thick as tit an - it's become evident - he's not genuinely capable of backing campaigns to make the internet transparent and truste - because he's absolutely sly to the bone. He's trash, his channel is trash, the whole milieu (look it up in a dictionary, Sarah) is trash. Vlogging children needs to stop, stop, stopppppp 🛑

• Heart
Reactions: 21
but I’m sure she purported that their fans were mainly aged 20-30 with someone successfully arguing it was much younger?
She may have confused age with IQ. I jest of course. All in good fun Lazy, just like filling a hairdryer with talc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Major mum guilt’

No!

Sarah, you:
Stay in bed rather than get up to help your kids get ready and take them to school.
Complain when your child wants you to play with them.
Complain that your baby is ‘fussy’ because he has basic needs like food and comfort.
Were considering buying a caravan where your three girls would have to share a one double bed for over a month.
Isolate your kids from their friends for ‘content’
Refuse to let your kids grow up.
Don’t take your kids to any of their doctor, dentist, eye appoint etc because it’s easier to send your husband.
Deny your kids feelings.
Eat things you bought specifically for your kids.
Drag your exhausted children on holiday after holiday because you’re bored at home doing nothing all term.
Can’t be arsed getting your kids into a routine that would benefit them.
Don’t give them time to do their homework.
Give one child something without the other.
Full on favour one child over the rest.
Exploit your children’s privacy to make a quick buck.
Stay with a man for convenience rather than set an example and show your daughters what you do when your partner doesn’t treat you properly.

You do not have an ounce of mum guilt. You’re an insult to mothers everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
More intimate details about Sarah's boob that no one wants to hear about

Jace has definitely been on solids for longer than they say, no way would I be giving a baby fruit in the middle of the supermarket if he had only been weaning a short time. Plus oranges are surely too acidic for a baby.

Sarah showed us all the healthy stuff she got in Morrisons but not all the unhealthy, fat, sugar and carb loaded foods. Of course dinner was a sooper dooper healthy tuna pasta (sauce probably from a jar) with a load of cheese on top.
2019-09-06 (1).png
2019-09-06.png

Where was Chris? Oh... he's back skating in children's playgrounds.

So the excuse for the garlic bread, breadstick and ice cream is 'baby led weaning'

Using baby formula that is out of date in 2 days and has been sat in a bag for months to make baby porridge. Gross 🤢 That is why the poor boy doesn't like it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I thought Sarah made quite a good vlog tonight !!! Yikes. What’s happened to me? I mean that Jace is so cute and his little face when trying that orange...uh oh, getting broody 😄 I thought she put more effort into it all and came across as more natural than she has in ages.
She will want a medal now for doing “mum” duties for a whole day. She’s worn out...Bless her. Most mums do all that everyday...and work too. Two things...
1) Jace is craning his neck to sit up Sarah, help him sit up!!!
2) The girls in the bath for TWO hours...Esme’s fingers!!!

Did anyone watch the Mary shortle video,the head,arms and legs are just tied on rubber Jason with cable ties 😱,wonder how many are left

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought Sarah made quite a good vlog tonight !!! Yikes. What’s happened to me? I mean that Jace is so cute and his little face when trying that orange...uh oh, getting broody 😄 I thought she put more effort into it all and came across as more natural than she has in ages.
She will want a medal now for doing “mum” duties for a whole day. She’s worn out...Bless her. Most mums do all that everyday...and work too. Two things...
1) Jace is craning his neck to sit up Sarah, help him sit up!!!
2) The girls in the bath for TWO hours...Esme’s fingers!!!
Meh. It's an act she'll struggle to keep going with. 😑

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why is the stupid woman buying Newborn nappies
Cheeky 2 bottles of Baileys in the fridge door, weird cause they dont drink 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Why is she talking to use like we are 5? Oh yeah, because that is the age of most of the ifam.
Why does she pronounce 'layer' more like 'lair'?

• Haha
It turns out that I can watch Sarah and baby Jace videos with great enjoyment! 😮 I don’t think I’ll ever get bored , well not until he’s about 4 or 5 years old 😆 She needs to get another channel for her and the baby just for me 😂

She definitely wasn’t lazy today ! Although I did all that with 3 kids back in the day without a car & with a part time job ! 😝

I’m also glad they don’t kill spiders 🕷 I’m scared of them but try real hard not to hurt them 😬

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get irritated by lazy constantly touching her fringe. Either get it cut or clip it back. Drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah didn’t want to give Jace baby rice because there’s no nutritional value in it.

Shame he’s too young for a long life pancake with Nutella and whipped cream on top.
Or some white pasta with a mountain of plastic cheese.

I tried to think of a third example but that’s pretty much the bulk of their diet already.

All about that nutritional value is our Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.