Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've never had a thread name win before. I feel honoured. I'd like to thank Lazy and Creepy for being the twats they are. 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Tricham

Chatty Member
I apologise now for what I am about to do.....

Screenshot (1).png

:sick:

how can she recommend the lady that done her eyebrows 5minutes after getting them done? she hasn't let them heal or even gone back for her top up which they usually do, so they aren't even the finished product yet. But go ahead, promote them to your young audience good idea x x x
I'm sure their parents will be thrilled when they all start asking to get this done to their brows.

• Sick
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
"we're not tracksuit people"
Maybe not but your hubby is a tracksuit person.
2019-09-05 (9).png
2019-09-05 (8).png
2019-09-05 (6).png
2019-09-05 (2).png

2019-09-05 (12).png
2019-09-05 (13).png
2019-09-05 (16).png

Oh wait, what's this you lying cow. You wearing a tracksuit earlier this year! You bought quite a few if I remember correctly.
2019-09-05 (17).png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hatshepsut

I try to only watch a vlog every few days as they are all boring or annoying and often both in equal measures. I had a look at tonight’s and nothing has changed.
Lazy is slobbing about the house moaning and trying to invent excuses as to why she will need to bottle feeding Jace. Nobody cares you dumb bint, the little lad has probably been having bottles for weeks.
Creepy’s big job of the day is to pick the girls up from school and collect and assemble a baby chair, what a fucking captain of industry he is.

I did notice that his ever so poorly hand was miraculously fine when he was putting the chair together and not a wince from him, in the kitchen, when Lazy grabbed his unbroken fingers and pulled them off her face.
However come bedtime he suddenly remembered that he needed to put his mummy’s boy bandage back on.
They’re both a pair of self-obsessed, malingering, idle twats.

36B39515-7262-4319-9719-E55A6594A7E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rosie1234

So the Inghams have told Shortle to not sell a doll to Jaack Maate....I think he's the least of their worries. All they are bothered about is trying to save face on YouTube not about the bigger issue of who is slipping through the net when buying one of these dolls?! That phone call with the store was really funny I have to agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Tublet83

VIP Member
He’s probably got thrush, wouldn’t be surprised if he still takes bitty from mummy Jane 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Oh she’s trying to out people that think she’s a moron by sharing the two positive pineapple messages she got about putting her baby on a marble table that is slippery.

To be honest I don’t care about the table thing, it’s a step up from abandoning him on the beach.

He’s orobably actually sat on the floor it’s just the wide angle making him look like he’s on the table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Millie’s mummy

Thought you’d appreciate this. Me, my husband a land daughter are going to New York in October and my sister told me we might want to take a hat as Manhattan is windy.My husband said “I’ll buy a new one as I don’t know where my hat is and it will be smelling like Chris Inghams” 😂😂😂 Hes never watched them just knows from what I tell him. I found it hilarious, even someone who doesn’t watch them knows how stinking chris’s Hat must be 😂😂

• Haha

ich2ux

Sarah acting like she's the fucking Dalai Lama handing out Sainsbury's basics sandwiches.

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
I'm sure the 8 year old iFam are thrilled to be hearing about Lazy's crusty tit again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34