Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Does any one else think if the shit didn’t hit the fan last year that this two so called parents would be acting like they are with jace 🤷‍♀️

hayley

VIP Member
Anyone know any other website apart from invidio to watch them? Cant seem to play the video on invidio.

Sorry, but wtf is a pop socket and what does it function as?? why do they sell these things
Ditto that question. I thought it's a plastic thing you put in a plug for safety: we had them when I was growing up cause of my baby sibling and later the puppy we had. We've brought them out again for the subsequent puppies that came to live in the house. :)

She hasn't worn since she was pregnant

Why cant she keep keys in her bag? 😫😫
She certainly could. I know people with multiple vehicles and/or garden sheds and different locks for the back and front of the house do use key boxes and key racks (my parents keep two). I doubt it's the case with them though.

Last edited:

Maisie842

VIP Member
Won't watch the vlog till tomorrow, but why have they titled it "secret surprise sleepover" when they spoke about it on her birthday?

Someone give the lowdown on who has attended please.
I thought I was going mad because that's what I thought it said when the vid came out but looked again and it's "Secret surprise party". Did they change it??

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Sorry to post here but is there a thread for April and Davey channel, they’ve just realised on YouTube that YouTube will be changing for family bloggers and privacy of kids and demoniterising kids vlogs ?
I don’t believe there is, but personally I don’t think it’s anything to do with the privacy of kids & their welfare more trying to cover their (youtube) own back as they’ve missed the mark in certain exploits before. Considering there are a lot of people who do make money from this (regardless of what anyone thinks it is still a job) I do wonder how much it will hinder everyone. As they also said something about it being to do with videos relating to under 13’s & yet even the likes of most other youtubers get watched by them so does this mean they will also be demonetised?

You see what a mess they made of demonetising LGBT/etc videos and I doubt this will be any different. If it’s not, then I’m sure people will start to find other platforms to use aka IGTV etc🤷🏻‍♀️

Twinkleeye

just a quick question, hope someone can elaborate. When Chris was texting Jess and the other girls. The girl who he met at a hotel and he made her sign a contract. Wasn’t she under 18 therefore the contract wasn’t binding also why didn’t he get prosecuted for blackmail which is a crime in the uk? Hope some one can shed some light. Thanks