The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He honestly makes me cringe. Honest to god you’re a grown bleeping man creepy with kids and a wife and a mortgage. Stop posing like a teenager.

I know I’m a few days behind, but anyone else find it weird that Chris took Isabelle to her school trip, not Sarah? I know Chris has been in her life since she was a baby, but still...?

Reactions: 14
Oooh look at the meteors we can see but we aren’t filming for you to see 🙄 Do they get nothing right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would Sarah need to be contacted privately about a possible theft in Mary Shortle? What’s she going to do? Send Chris round to sort them out? They should have left it to the police to sort out.
Perhaps Chucky and the Grinch have Stolen Christmas from the Ifam and slaughtered all the Jace Dolls :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t they say? If they had stolen something the police would have put a post up and said something.

0500CCD2-85F2-4A2F-B1CD-0C316EB5E7FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Any else noticed the faded shiner on Chris...

Could explain why he’s been off camera for a bit!!

(tried to upload a pic but saying file is too big, but noticeable when going into supermarket!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

(tried to upload a pic but saying file is too big, but noticeable when going into supermarket!)
I noticed he had a bit of a cut on his chin, I wasn’t sure if there was a bruise though..

Why can’t they say? If they had stolen something the police would have put a post up and said something.

View attachment 33382
If it was a legal matter it would be with the police. She’s such a bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They have three months from that notice to pay outstanding tax/file accounts. It’s the start of the company being wound up unless they pay/file and apply for the process to be suspended. If they’re not careful, they are going Toulouse their business.
Surely this should be the next thread 😂 #51 Watch out Inghams. If you're not careful, you're going Toulouse your business

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I didn't notice it but be careful what ideas you give him. Next thing we know there will be another sob story vlog with a photoshopped black eye on his face.

I was watching on of the older vlogs yesterday and crikey the difference in atmosphere is different. The vlogs are so awkward now. Glad Isabelle gets some time away.

Reactions: 5
I thought that too , maybe it kicked off at the wierd spanish camp site where everyone was being horrible to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filmed someone’s kid in the swimming pool too. Sarah moves it away but not quick enough and Chris has left it in.

Everywhere they go is always empty. The park, the pool. Do people just leave at the sight of them
No they are probably out looking at the AGRICULTURE. My god all they do is swim and play in a toddler park. They can do that at home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah talks a lot of tit if it really was an ongoing police matter they would not have people like her out looking for the suspects. No policeman worth his salt would encourage it. Infact it would jeopardise any case they were building. If the police wanted to search for someone this way they would release the pictures themselves.

Reactions: 15
I thought that too , maybe it kicked off at the wierd spanish camp site where everyone was being horrible to them!
You’d think they’d use that to their advantage though, it would be a massive sob story and get viewers back on side.

Reactions: 2

You have to crop the image slightly for it to upload. Mine does that all the time too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.