The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because there has been no crime. They just don’t like the anti-Shortle stuff being posted all over social media. They think they can find out who’s responsible by using their CCTV & Facebook followers to trace the perpetrators.

Even though it may or may not be these peeps.

In fact Mary Shortle herself is probably committing a gross breach of data security by releasing these photos on Facebook.
I watch alot of these 'caught red handed' programmes, and one shop owner posted a pic of the thief, who then sued the shop owner. The owner then had to cross out the thief's face before re-posting. So yes what this lady has done is an offence

Reactions: 17
Definitely doesn’t read tattle but gives us a shout out in the first minute about the healthy eating.
Apparently they usually have cereal and fruit for breakfast. But not with yoghurt as the fridge isn’t great. Bullshit Sarah
Cobblers. When they were in Amsterdam for Vidcon, they filmed a big bowl of freshly-chopped fruit on their hotel breakfast table, but it was untouched and only partly-shielding Esme getting stuck into a pile of pancakes and chocolate spread. We SEE what you let them eat, you pinhead. I've noticed Esme's fillings too.

Reactions: 10
Why is everything such a drama? ‘Devastated’ and ‘gutted’ that Isabelle is missing this? She hasn’t gone to boot camp, and it’s not like they haven’t sat around the fire a million times already.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm new to the site but I've been silently following the Ingham's incredibly interesting and content-worthy lives since the 'non-situation' broke out, so I'm kind of aware of all the drama, although Twitter doesn't have as much going on as you guys do.

Is anyone else getting so sick of watching the same thing everyday? When they announced this roadtrip I thought at least I can hate-watch something mildly interesting, but I can't imagine what its like living this holiday out. If they are trying to sell this roadtrip-travelling lifestyle, they should think of something else. Praying they go to another country before they go back to the UK to make the vlogs better, although I doubt we would see anything except the site's toilet facilities, the pool and maybe the inside of a nearby buffet!

Reactions: 25
Why is everything such a drama? ‘Devastated’ and ‘gutted’ that Isabelle is missing this? She hasn’t gone to boot camp, and it’s not like they haven’t sat around the fire a million times already.
Think Isabell will be glad to get away from them for a while and do something different not just waterpark playpark then sit out looking at the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think Isabell will be glad to get away from them for a while and do something different not just waterpark playpark then sit out looking at the sky
Shes going to do more and get more out of this school trip then the full month of this road trip

Reactions: 13
Nice to see the girls having a nutritious breakfast again. Sarah says they normally have fruit funny that they conveniently miss filming breakfast those days huh. Apart from the melon I’ve yet to see them with any fruit or veg . Isla even had a lolly before she even ate breakfast. Sarah also says they slept so long as Chris was up all night editing. Then she also says Chris finished off editing the vlog for an hour at the pool. It doesn’t take that long to edit Sarah you sure that’s what he was doing all night. You would think after all the years of doing this it wouldn’t take him 5 hours or so to edit.

Maybe I am over protective but is it the norm to let 2 little girls go to the shower blocks on their own all the time? I was genuinely interested in seeing how the summer road trip would be from a holiday perspective but it just doesn't look fun at all. They would have been better off going for a weeks holiday somewhere better for the same price !
In Sarah's defence though I will say I actually think she is pretty good with the girls, it doesn't matter how many times someone interrupts her vlogging she is always patient and answers their questions and aknowledges the girls...compared to the way Mrs Meldrum reacts or ignores them or pulls faces when her girls speak to her during a vlog. I actually don't know how she had patience in tonights vlog when Chris spoke over her for the whole star gazing bit and kept getting annoyed at her for not looking at the sky. I don't know I do sometimes feel a wee bit sorry for her like she is trying to cling on to what is left of this big mess. They need to come up with a plan B and stop this vlogging!

Reactions: 12
Sarah broke her promise to the ifam today; she said she would be telling us the campsites they stayed at and the prices in today's vlog. I was really looking forward to it. 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Filmed someone’s kid in the swimming pool too. Sarah moves it away but not quick enough and Chris has left it in.

Everywhere they go is always empty. The park, the pool. Do people just leave at the sight of them
Probably leave because a) it’s the freaking Ingham’s and b) they don’t want to end up as extras In their shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you notice in tonights vlog they had two wine glases in the washing up bowl.But you dont drink Sarah do you, What with breast feeding and all that.Who are you trying to kid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We know why Chris needed tips on how to stay up all night now. He was playing detectives with the Shortles. Editing my arse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Confirms they are looking for whoever shot that video
Her reply is so off too. I’d be like “I don’t care whether you think it’s me or not, stop naming names and witch hunting you bunch of fruit cakes”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm new to the site but I've been silently following the Ingham's incredibly interesting and content-worthy lives since the 'non-situation' broke out, so I'm kind of aware of all the drama, although Twitter doesn't have as much going on as you guys do.

Is anyone else getting so sick of watching the same thing everyday? When they announced this roadtrip I thought at least I can hate-watch something mildly interesting, but I can't imagine what its like living this holiday out. If they are trying to sell this roadtrip-travelling lifestyle, they should think of something else. Praying they go to another country before they go back to the UK to make the vlogs better, although I doubt we would see anything except the site's toilet facilities, the pool and maybe the inside of a nearby buffet!
Yes. They do the same thing everyday. Sarah was gutted Isabelle was missing the the fire pit yet she’s probably having the time of her life and getting to see a part of France that her parents won’t ever show her. The two little girls get to play on the park, wash the pots, go in the pool or sit around the fire pit. I don’t get why they don’t want to show the girls these beautiful countries they are visiting. Why drag them through Europe to stay on the camp? Sarah mentions making memories but unless her and Chris move their arses and plan something fun for these kids to do then they’re not going to have any memories other than being stuck on the camp and painting rocks. I think they’d have had more fun at home.

They struggle to fill a 16 minute vlog while they’re on holiday. It’s pure laziness from the both of them. tit content is the reason why they don’t get massive views on their holiday vlogs. There’s just no effort any more from them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.