Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouisaB

Lazy whinging on insta story about a horrible message she received which is basically saying how shit and poor they are compared to family fizz , that’s burnt her as that really pisses her off as family fizz were behind them at one point and have double the amount of subscribers, she must of had worse messages than that , like the ones about her repulsive groomer husband for instance or about her sex offender brother but she’s upset about the fact they got compared to family fizz , what a desperate jealous cow 😂😂😂💰💰💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OliviaPope

The thing is when I went back to watch she stood straight up the water was pretty shallow she refused the help and stood , I’m not one to stick up for them that’s pretty obvious but I Dnt think it would fly , as much as I’d like it to 😂
The water is maybe shallow but there is tonnes of fast water coming straight down behind her making it difficult for her to stand up, she was struggling hence why the lifeguard went to help her.

And no she did not refuse the help she grabbed on to the rescue tube to help stand up. It is also the parents responsibility to supervise under 8s at all time at swimming pools.

He was too busy pissing around on the camera to actually make sure she got out of the water ok. She’s only 7 FFS and not a great swimmer.

• Wow
  • Sad

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Issy is completely done with Sarah in the latest Instastory and who can blame her really? Making a big laughing matter over something that isn’t even remotely funny
Fucking bitch had the audisity to mock Isabelle for say well done loudly.
A. Maybe you should congratulate your own children
B. You SCREAM at the camera constant

Sarah is actually starting to make Chris look likeable

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Mary shortle has been robbed 😂
Some say she’s been robbed. 🤔

Others whisper to each other that baby Jace turned at midnight last night...
and he’s ready to stir shit up
#naturalhair #halfdixon #badass #undeadbaby

#
D778DBEC-39D0-4A69-908D-3A0DF0066924.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cuttle90

Sarahs post about no vlog because its lunch time and they've not started vlogging. Yes organising yourself around a newborn can be difficult but he's not a tiny newborn anymore and yes packing up and moving the caravan is a ball ache but maybe you should of thought about that before you decided to dick off around the european pool tour 2019 (in Europe!) Some of us have to get up, get kids dressed and be out the house before 7am in the morning to get to work... if you're reading this Sarah thats one of those things where you get paid for doing an honest days work... maybe try it sometime ;)

Sarah taking the piss out of Isabelle for saying wooper instead of whopper.

How embarrassing.
It’s not like Sarah has ever said or read a word wrong.

Tadpoleon tents
Chernobble
Cuttlery
Deely boopers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Anyone else starting to think all the swimming/water parks are in place of actually having a wash?

• Haha
  • Sick

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Mary shortle has been robbed 😂
It’s believed the perpetrators made off on foot while singing, “a juicy pineapple, a juicy pineapple!” and clutching 3 pairs of #ifam socks, a pack of Aldi nappies and a dummy clip. Losses into the hundreds have been reported! 🤣🤣🤣

*obviously that’s made up*

• Haha
  • Heart

Catdaisy

I hope Isabelle can enjoy her school trip, not having to perform for the camera and have the responsibility of making good blog content. It’s too much for children and teenagers are especially vulnerable. I work in safeguarding and I really worry about these kids. They’ll never be able to be anonymous, a quick google will show future employers, partners etc all about their weird family. I think there’s going to be a big backlash one day when the children of these family channels realise how much they were exploited.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

GeorgiaLucy

Welcome to Tattle!

Someone else can fill you in about the "W" word because it's stressing me out enough already. Oh and also because it's one of those subjects I couldn't adequately describe without it sounding petty and stupid.....it's one of those things where you 'had to be there' to get the full gist or we'll just sound like a bunch of freaks and we might scare you off! ;)
Rear steer G200RSVBB-GCLS-GDP.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They won't do a live. they will come up with some excuse why they can't.

*Sarah's shouty, screechy voice*
'Hi IFAM, sorry no live tonight as the wifi is terrible here. I know you were all really looking forward to it and we are so sorry to disappoint you all'
Isla will probably interrupt her at some point too
Isla in the background: "But mum, Peppa pig is working perfectly for Jace. He's been watching it for the past 5 hours."

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Sarah your mouth is tou louse just shut it

Chris’s trousers are Toulouse is that why you can’t keep them up ?

That towel looks Toulouse just let it drop and resend

Chris's trunks are Toulouse oh sod it I love skinny dipping anyways

Sarah You need tolouse a few pound
Oopsie sorry chick I forgot your skint

Last edited:
  • Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
They have gone live through their wide angle lense, they are just to far away for any of us to see them. If we listen really carefully we might hear a feint WOOOOOHOOOO! From accross the continent

• Haha