Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
One of these days they’ll put her in and not be able to get her out. Trolley and child will become one.

Years down the line they’ll write songs. ‘The Ballad of Trolley Arse’ ‘The Woman Who Made Trolley Arse’

After unsuccessful trips to cheap clothes shop, Sarah will take to Instagram to rant about ‘how hard it is to find nice clothes that accommodate a full sized shopping trolley attached to your child’ as if something we can all relate to.

(Disclaimer. I’m not making fun of Isla. My gentle comedy is meant for the burp queen, Sarah)
Oh my God 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

leni18

VIP Member
I see no reason to paint Bio as a saint (or a victim) at all,
Chris is her dad, like it or not he’s her dad, he’s the one that’s been there since she was a baby.
If “bio” accepted 10 grand to let her be a youtube “star” without any interference from him, he has no right to be in her life and he’s just as bad as them profiting from his childs “fame”.
I’ve seen absolutely NOTHING to suggests bio dad isn’t as much of a tosser as the rest of them.

I get angry seeing him paint as a victim of Sarah and Chris, I don’t know any father that would stand by and allow things to continue as they have over the last 13 months.
Imo both fathers and the one mother are trash.
No reason for me to believe otherwise.
Do we know for sure money was exchanged?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm not saying her bio dad is a saint. I'm just saying it doesn't seem like he's allowed the chance to be a father to his daughter.