The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This I learned from the real inghams page they posted about this , was so shocked at first but after seeing photos of Sarah’s family , if you look up CHAV in the urban dictionary there is a photo of them lined up making gun symbolism with their fingers .

Well ok that’s not true but it should be so the shock filtered down to regular disgust !

Reactions: 1
I wish we had brought a Jace doll . Perfect for reconstructions #beachgate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it too soon to suggest next thread name? 😂

The Ingham family #49 holiday fun in THE SUN, best vacation ever!!!
Ok. My own thread name suggestion has 57 votes so far but I’m willing to ditch it for this new and improved version 🤣

The Ingham family #49 holiday fun in The Sun; The Daily Fail vacation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
From all the comments on The Sun’s FB page it looks like a very lot of people will be joining us in our Swiss jail.

Sarah must be writing all their names down now to pass on to their personal team at the Leeds Police station.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah's brother is out of jail now.

Remember Sarah said the worst thing she'd read about themselves was that Chris was secretly gay? If it was me, I'd have said that Chris apparently has a secret son. Just sayin' :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sarah's brother is out of jail now.

Remember Sarah said the worst thing she'd read about themselves was that Chris was secretly gay? If it was me, I'd have said that Chris apparently has a secret son. Just sayin' :unsure:
👍 he’s never described Jace as his “first son” or “only son” either 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Refuse to give them views, but skirted last nights vlog to watch the rant! The sarcasm by the pool really won’t do her any favours! What bit don’t they get, even if Jace was at waters edge, which we all know he wasn’t, they were too far in to get out quick enough! Then the sarcasm at the dining table about waiting with him, until the others came back!
The fact it keeps being pointed out, makes them as guilty as hell. If you had done nothing wrong then you wouldn’t keep banging your gums about it!
Let’s hope the news paper articles are the start of the demise!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They have barely left the beach or the pool. Id be dying of bordem if i was one of those kids. ,.
Oh wow I feel so sorry for those kids! They would love the two theme parks and water park. And there is no way they haven’t seen it or know that it’s so close with one of Europe’s tallest rides that you can see from miles away, plus it’s sign posted and there is a little shuttle from Salou.
There is way more to Salou than campsites as there are also mountains and old towns nearby to explore. But could be too much agriculture for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh wow I feel so sorry for those kids! They would love the two theme parks and water park. And there is no way they haven’t seen it or know that it’s so close with one of Europe’s tallest rides that you can see from miles away, plus it’s sign posted and there is a little shuttle from Salou.
There is way more to Salou than campsites as there are also mountains and old towns nearby to explore. But could be too much agriculture for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

But you cant vlog in these places. I have come to realise with alot of vloggers they only do stuff to vlog, which is a sad way to live really. Yep kids will have loads of memories of things they cant do because it cant be filmed.

Reactions: 9
Her reply to him killed me off. What a legend she is.
Oh for shame. Those poor girls having their parents misdemeanours all listed in one handy article. How can they even brazen this one out? Time to put the cameras away. Consider changing names by deed poll, plastic surgery to alter appearance, new passports and start a new life, well, not across the Pond because they won’t have you...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So apparently Thursday they are off to the next destination. Sarah is going to have a very lot of spare car time for Instagram today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Refuse to give them views, but skirted last nights vlog to watch the rant! The sarcasm by the pool really won’t do her any favours! What bit don’t they get, even if Jace was at waters edge, which we all know he wasn’t, they were too far in to get out quick enough! Then the sarcasm at the dining table about waiting with him, until the others came back!
The fact it keeps being pointed out, makes them as guilty as hell. If you had done nothing wrong then you wouldn’t keep banging your gums about it!
Let’s hope the news paper articles are the start of the demise!
They keep saying Jace was at waters edge who in right mind puts a baby at waters edge? Only would take a few big waves to send him floating across the ocean but he wasn't he was clearly on beach and they were clearly deep enough to swim. They are so full of bull. I wouldn't leave flip flops let alone a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris followed the Portaventura insta page yesterday so I'd say a trip is imminent!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know follow the Ingham family but seen stuff about them this past year
All I can say is that I am a mother of a 4 month old and I live on a first floor flat
I couldn’t even leave my son 30 seconds with the door Locked to take the rubbish out
As a parent you just couldn’t physically leave your child when they are at risk

Reactions: 21
How nice to see Kelly Smith / Sarah Ingham getting her arse handed to her in the comment’s section of the Sun article 😂

47F14142-0F2E-4A86-ACBB-F806F858DA89.jpeg

2638E124-3C9E-4B8B-870F-C85F38474311.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
At what point do you have small doubts that you're wrong to leave your baby alone on a beach?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.