The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were in the Bootle Strand but Denise herself is actually from a different part of Merseyside.

Reactions: 2
I'm loving the fact that this scandal ha
Why are the vlogs always late at the minute? Surely it's all edited ready to go up for 5pm? Other YouTubers seem to get their vlogs up on time
Especially as he's up all night editing

Reactions: 3
Sarah said before that they are doing it in smaller groups not all 250 at once I think

Reactions: 2
She sounds like she went to the same poundland drama school as Sarah. What. The. Fook. I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight, she's scary. The nerve on her to continue exploiting that boy and doubling down Can the Ingham's not see that she's freeloading on their negative media attention to use their baby boy to make herself rich?

Reactions: 12
Surely @PamSlams wins the next thread name? Can I suggest maybe adding Chavavan in it somewhere though? That needs a mention #49 Chavavan fun in The Sun; The Daily Fail vacation?
Or Chava-VAN fun in the SUN, The daily fail vacation! ... why do they pronounce caravan like they do anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.