Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Hands up, who would like a weekly ‘Rant from Sarah’ slot! It would be a ratings winner for their ‘TV show’, would be more popular than Strictly.
I’d love to see her get her words tangled, throw around some baseless legalese speak Inghams-style and be self righteous little madam. 😂

Took the liberty of sketching some ideas:
1. Holidays I’ll never be able to go on again aka Hell No Florida.
2. Companies who won’t touch us with a Bargepole
3. Meet and Greets are not Our Thing anyway, would Rather Sell cheap sweatshop Merch.
4. All my Husbands Bad Ideas (tattoos, caravans, lying under daughters bed etc... this one would be a 2 parter)
5. Teen girls on Twitter telling the Truth about my twatty husband, it’s Just Not Fair.
6. How I paid for Levi’s (Best Lawyers in the Whole Wide World) to Make a No Situation go away but It Didn’t Really Work and I’m still stuck in Hell.
7. Living with a Creepy Skinny Dipping TV Star husband is Waaay better than being BFFs with the millionaire Zoella.
8. Tattle Haters Who Keep Calling Me Out On the Ridonkulous Crap I Spout.
9. Summer in A Boiling Hot Tin Can Will be The most Awesome Way Ever To Live My Best Agricultural Life Making claustrophobic Memories.
10. Hating Truth Telling Tattlers Calling Up Hotels and Spoiling All my Freebies and Making My Husband Hide A Lot behind Pot Plants and How He Papped his Pants Getting a good Frisking at Oz Airport.

I feel a BAFTA coming ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris Ingham has been at it again. Not sure how genuine these are but he has been threatened another girl. This must be what yesterday's Instagram rant was about. I don't think he should get away with it though. I don't think this person done anything wrong apart from try and make people aware of Chris's noncey ways. I can't fit everything n so I will have to do another post with the rest of the response to him. He is a coward.. Why the fuck did the company send the message to him though? What happened to privacy laws?

View attachment 23860View attachment 23858View attachment 23859

View attachment 23861View attachment 23862View attachment 23865View attachment 23863View attachment 23866View attachment 23867
Hang on. So someone messaged Nuby? ( think that’s what they are called) and Nuby have then given the Inghams that message and that persons name etc?

Jesus, Nuby have massively broken the law there and could be in big trouble for that.

I’m actually astounded that a huge company think they can get away with that to be honest. What if this girl heaven forbid went and did something silly now due to the Inghams approaching her about it etc. Am actually shocked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

GeorgiaLucy

Nuby contacted me back on Facebook and said "the employee who disclosed this information has been suspend and most likely will be dismissed. Nuby categorically does not support allegations of this nature which is why the severity of the disciplinary will result in Gross Misconduct."

So thankfully they have taken the situation of leaking private information seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Creepy and Lazy! Reading here again, I see 😊

Lazy, your Instagram story regarding not posting for father's Day proves you sit your arse down in an evening to scroll through tattle 😊

It's ok. We know why you didn't post anything for Father's Day. I mean, babies are time consuming. So you wouldn't have a lot of time to sit there deleting the comments regarding your husband's antics.

When can we expect the police to come knocking for your harassment case? Patiently waiting. Oh, that's right - your husband fucked that up too. Never mind.

Anyway, time for you to go to bed now Lazy. Your husband has some DMs to reply to, and some Snapchats to send. Dropped any towels lately?

Night night, don't let the lack of views bite 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sally1993

Chatty Member

I have been commenting on most vlogs for weeks now. My baby boy has the same car seat. The shoulder pads are supposed to go ON Jace’s shoulders. They continue to put them on his chest. If they had a crash, his straps would cut into his skin so hard, it would be horrific. I’ve tried to be nice and ask iFam to ‘like’ my comment so Sarah and Chris see it, but they haven’t done anything about it. What fucking idiots. So Sarah, if you’re reading this, sort out his straps before you have an accident (you know, with your vlogging whilst driving, etc etc).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Cathy1234

I think Chris has been watching too many travel vlogs and the deluded twat wants to do a super cool road trip like the young, single, hip and Boujee YouTubers.

The difference is he's got 3 girls, a (fussy) baby and a bitch of a wife to drag along so his experiences will not be so super awesome and a very lot of a let down from the ones in his imagination.

I cant wait.
If jace can’t stand the car for 45 mins what’s he going to be like driving round for hours on their caravan holiday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Lady in Wales

I'm so done with their fakeness and blatant lies! Sarah said that Esme never watches the vlogs, yet when they were in Alcudia, they were all gathered around a laptop watching the new intro and Sarah said it's become a bit of a tradition now, that they all watch the previous day's vlog every evening together! I don't understand why their precious Ifam never pick up on things like this!

• Wow

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
After she's brushed up on GDPR legislation and sorted that out, MD Maria should work on her spelling and grammar. (Not wishing to sound petty but for a company of that size they're not creating a terribly professional image).
It’s also very unprofessional to write “most likely will be dismissed”. Why are they commenting on ongoing internal disciplinary actions with a stranger? It’s enough to say that a disciplinary process is happening. They are commenting on the employee potentially losing their job before they inform them? This company is a freaking dumpster fire.

Mayday

VIP Member
Couldn't find the Sun ones but the Daily Mail ones are a delight :ROFLMAO:-

"That barnet rings alarm bells tbf "
"He looks like he doesn't want to grow up. Never got past a phase, brain probably stunted at 16 and that's why he targets them. Sicko "
"What's with his hair and eyebrows? Looks like a wax dummy. "
"He looks dodgy in his eyes and in that haircut which should be on a 15 year old. "
"He looks like Mcfly circa 2005, that wasn't even a good look in 2005."
"Greasy hair. Creep trait 101. "
"Men that have teenager hair cuts in their thirties always come across as a bit shady. He looks ridiculously creepy with that Justin Bieber aged 14 look "
"Who is this person and why is he sporting 1990s wet look hair? "
"Now see, to me the guy looks like a total creep in all of the photos. "
"Anyone over the age of 16 with hair like that should never be trusted, it just screams predator "
"Bad forward comb over. Goes with his bad soul."
"He looks like Little Nikki - from the Adam Sandler film"
"His hair is a giveaway if anything."
"Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows"
"Hardly a surprise judging by his appearance x"
"Pretty obvious...anyone who thinks that hair cut is a good idea is obviously a complete creep!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...am-sent-creepy-messages-16-year-old-girl.html
I nominate 'Never trust a bloke who dyes his eyebrows' for the next thread title. 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The Ingham’s are going to be furious that family fizz uploaded their pregnancy announcement at the same time as their boring vlog
That’ll be Chris and Sarah at it like rabbits tonight trying to get up the duff then 😂😂 ( sorry anyone eating)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

youtubewatcher303

So chris did say he needed the messages for thier investigation!
If the police gave a shit who sent the message to Nuby, they'd contact Nuby directly, not ask Chris to get the name for them. He's such a pathetic liar, lol. That employee is stupid for being so gullible. Can't believe how easy it is for him to manipulate people. People are so stupid, lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Charmball

VIP Member
Oooh are we all being carted off to prison again?

Sarah, can I ask you avoid sending the police round on Monday please? I have a prior engagement 🤣

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sarah is now running the legal side of things for “the Ingham Family limited”
She has one employee, a young lad named Rolo who you will find attached to her boob. Because THAT makes her a good mum 😎
Her offices are based in Morrisons Cafe, towards the back, yep, that’s right,
beside the cake display.
But alternatively you can find her on her ass in that stripper style/S-M themed dining room,
at the biscuit cupboard, or in bed.
For legal advice please contact

YOU-ACTUALLY-COULDN’T-MAKE-THIS-UP-THEY-JUST-KEEP-SCREWING-THEMSELVES-OVER @ areyoukiddingme.lmfao

• Haha
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Horiffied at them filming their little boy screaming in pain from injections 😳😢 what kind of arseholes film their child suffering for views? It’s not normal behaviour. They seem to get a kick out of this kind of ‘content’. Almost thrive on the drama. Absolutely vile the both of them. Could never imagine filming my poorly child and posting it on Facebook for my friends and family let alone thousands of strangers. Complete and utter wankers....and that is being generous. Makes me so angry 😡

• Angry
  • Sad