Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bthny

‘Treated myself for Father’s Day’

Aren’t ya kids supposed to buy you what you want or ya appreciative co-parent? To be honest if my dad had embarrassed me all by being a cringe ‘alleged’ nonce I’d probably make him buy his own shit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Reader1

I don't think they have any harressment case at minute, If they did the first thing they would be told is do not contact directly or indirectly to those harressing you, don't say anything regarding it because if you do it would interfere with it as your doing what your complaining about. By what they put on Insta stories especially creepys with the Queen etc he's doing exactly what he shouldn't be doing.
It's funny how all of a sudden this is getting fired out on Insta stories, at the timing of family fizz living in a beautiful apartment in the beautiful dubai, views on their videos the Inghams once had and lost, a pregnancy announcement at the time baby rolo didn't get them the views, and now talks the Inghams may have another baby, they are simply bitter and have nothing else to be able to get them to where they used to be other than threaten cases to shut up the non ifam in hope all the negativity goes away so they can build the channel to what it was. This is there last and desparate attempt. Look at the timings. That day of lazys Insta stories was day she was asked if she knew about family fizz pregnancy she probably didn't know and popped over to see what was happening to see this families success and blamed haters she has a tincan caravan second hand at that whilst a chanel what was not as big has thrived.
If there was ever a case against the Real Inghams ... I would think the proper paperwork sent to youtube would have given up the ID of the RI a year ago. Joe doxxing ... Chris hinting ... and Joe’s friends have doxxed the woman all over social media. I have never seen a more sick and pathetic group of low functioning people...including their followers. They contribute nothing to society and they all look exceptionally physically unhealthy .... while showing vast levels of mental illness over the whole lot of tiny channels built on the Chris Ingham scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Livvia

Hahaha I've never heard of this family before but after checking out this thread (literally because of the amazing title) I went to have a look at them on instagram...what the actual hell is the dad?? A 15 year old stuck in a mid-30s mans body?! I'm so cringed out by him, that hair and that hat....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

NoHellNo

If people aren't aware (or even care) Country Joe, the Rees family and a bunch of the other small timers have backtracked the past few months and now fully support the Inghams and have been blaming the girls saying they asked for it, are liars, etc. :mad: Lazy's friends Nikki (postman pat) and Wendy are now friends with them too and they've all become bumchums and kissarses. Country Joe and The Reeses were part of RealInghams when they started so presumably they've given the Inghams any info they had on the RealInghams to them, either because they were scared of any legal action the Inghams may take against them, they're hoping for a shoutout to get their sooper dooper channels a few views or as some have suggested, because they've been paid off by them. They all stab each other in the back every few days and I don't think any of them even realise that the Inghams and their friends are only using them.

• Sad
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
After she's brushed up on GDPR legislation and sorted that out, MD Maria should work on her spelling and grammar. (Not wishing to sound petty but for a company of that size they're not creating a terribly professional image).

• Haha

Hatshepsut

I have never seen any criticism of Jace, only people expressing concern.
I have read plenty of well-deserved criticism of Lazy’s half-arsed parenting skills around his feeding needs and the fact that she allows the girls to handle him like one of those freaky baby dolls.

As for her unhealthy eating habits and it’s obvious impact on her weight, well that’s plain to see on the vlogs. Those who don’t want to read or comment on this should just scroll past it and not attempt to moderate other posters comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What they imagined they’d be travelling in a year ago..... 🤣😂 #ONEMILLIONSTRONGIFAM

But still...

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GeorgiaLucy

Should Nuby really be sharing the possible outcome of an employees disciplinary process with facebook enquirers though? I’m absolutely in agreement that it’s positive that they’re taking it seriously but surely that individuals information should also be kept confidential? What if you knew them or another employee it could potentially be very damaging for that individual before the process is complete. I always presumed Nuby were a big company who you’d presume would know their stuff, the whole thing has made them appear so unprofessional and totally risky, par for the course when you partner with the Inghams though I guess...
I understand a lot of people feel sorry for the employee as they where manipulated by Chris but people's private information should not ever be given out, what if this was a different situation and the girl was in danger and they gave her personal information to an abuser? Unless there is a Police order for it, from Police, not a Facebook chat from a creepy bloke on Youtube then you never give out information as a company and that is common knowledge. It really is a serious thing and also a very touchy subject at the moment so I'm sure they didn't want the situation to blow up as there could of been some legal implications but they did well for sharing how they are handling the situation so that customers can be assured it won't happen to them as the person who did it won't be there anymore.

That being said I think Nuby should report Chris to the police, if the name/number of the police officer he gave isn't real then he was impersonating a Police officer to try and gain personal information about someone and then threatened them. I don't know the laws well enough but what he did cannot be right, he feels he can do whatever he wants, having no repercussions for the disgusting things he did in the past has given him the confidence and power to believe he's invincible, I want him held accountable for everything he has done because he is getting worse as time goes on.

Reactions: 30

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Thoughts on the vlog:

- "She's kept Isla really good" - bad grammar... However, definitely hinted there that Isla isn't always the best behaved...

- Planning sleepovers on father's Day. Clearly doesn't give a shit, does she.

- Vlogging whilst your baby is crying. Lush mum.

- Isabelle's bike is far too small for her. Esmes helmet is also too small. And of course, no helmet for Isabelle.

- Lazy really needs to get rid of that 80's hair style.

- Lazy's little rant about school being priority... Firstly, what a hypocrite. Secondly, "don't know where that came from" - of course you don't, love. We all know that's a dig at Family Fizz after their podcast. You've always been jealous of them, and when they announced their newest pregnancy, you decided to bombard you Instagram stories with pictures of Jace. It was so obvious why you did it. You're hilarious. We can read you like a book.

- Can you ditch that bloody purple coat already?

- "We do take safety very seriously!" - still allows Isabelle to ride her (too small) bike with no helmet. Hypocrite.

So no happy father's Day to Creepy? No card? No present? Nothing? He's a perverted little twat, yes. But he's still a Dad who does a lot for the girls. If you're going to stand by the creep, at least make an effort for Father's Day. And no - don't say "we don't have to vlog everything". That's bollocks. You vlog about the most ridiculous things. Something important like father's Day should be vlogged before buying carrot batons from Morrisons.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t believe anything that comes out of the mouth of an Ingham as a general rule.
But in that case nothing should have been said at all, she wasn’t put on the spot, she actually chose to answer this rather than give her daughter the privacy she deserves.
What type of woman is this.
Who in their right mind shares information like this with a bunch of preteen strangers on the internet, it’s not even the type of stuff you’d tell a neighbour about let alone the whole internet.
Isabelle has been landed with a trio of twats as parents.

• Heart
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m more annoyed at Nuby than Chris 😂 if I was that person I would be 100% taking this further.
P.s I’ve thrown my daughter’s nuby cup out in protest
A485BE99-A88A-4EFE-94D6-4F802CF12337.jpeg

Completely agree,
I hope the person involved takes this further. It’s more than just an “error” at this point.
This is serious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
D

Departed member 294

So what is the list of professions up to now?

• Commercial pilot (😏)
  • Doctor (😏)
  • Meteorologist (😏)
  • Professional skater (😏)
  • Vlogger
  • Police officer (😏)
  • Baggage handler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I honestly don't think Sarah is that big. There is alot of people out there bigger than her. She's just had a baby 2 months ago. Yes she isn't eating healthy ect but I really don't like all this fat shaming.
Totally agree with GiggleBee, seen so many posts saying “I’m not fat shaming - but...” reminds me of racists who say “I’m not racist - but...”
Lots of women gain weight when pregnant and lots of women find it difficult to lose weight afterwards. Being overweight is rarely just about over eating either. It’s true she doesn’t make the healthiest of choices but it’s her body to make those choices. I think it de values the valid points which are made when unnecessary comments relating to her appearance are made.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Without MacDonalds Employees the Inghams couldn't continue with their selfless charity work.

He would just be handing out cheese and onion crisps.

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member

So chris did say he needed the messages for thier investigation!
What a desperate scumbag. Not content with playing at pretending to be a pilot and brain surgeon, he's now apparently trying to pass himself off as acting on behalf of the police. That piece of shit makes me sick and clearly thinks laws don't apply to him. As if he could uphold the law......the only thing he can uphold is the traffic when he's towing his pile of shit skip on wheels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry