Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellerious

I’m surprised the other son hasn’t been brought into the videos as click bait!
Shit I would .. bring in the secret love child, monetise the shit out of that unfortunate indiscretion for s week or so and then shut the whole shit show down. Denial and the secret police aren’t bringing in the big $$ might as well use what you have available 🙄

That’ll bring the punters in .. better than a pomegranate puppy.

Given as you can tell them what text to read out for your $20 you could have some serious fun with that 😂

“It is I, duchess of Matalan and ruler of all of Asda. The greasy duke of Delonge would like to wish you a very happy 16th birthday” 😂😂😂

So much potential for carnage, not enough brains to see it coming 🙄

God I am so easily amused 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I'm laughing at Sarahs old pictures, I mean her hair was always so nice and that's before she had money, then when she has alot of money they are tramps, they only turn the girls out nice when it suits. Money doesn't buy class, her hair is pathetically long for her she doesn't suit it, it's not styled it just looks like she hasn't been arsed to go to hairdressers, oh yeah she hasn't. She's so frumpy. You can be heavier and still dress nice and do your hair. Oh Sarah no wonder your skater boi husband looks else where you've changed whilst he hasn't by looks of it. He's s dragged you right down and you can't see it. Blinded by fame and fortune
Old skater boi hasn’t exactly aged well either. The onus shouldn’t be put on Lazy to spruce herself up to keep her man, he should just not be a disgusting prick.

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
Maybe she went with Nikki but she wasn’t filmed as she had to get back to her post round?

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can someone please teach Esme how to hold that baby! He isn't one of her creepy reborns that she can just throw around! Esme is the best thing about that family but I hate how she handles Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aww you guys are so hard on them. It's obvious that this caravan holiday is their way of adjusting to what will be their life after the *alleged* nonce is booted off YouTube and unable to find employment stacking shelves in Tesco x

• Haha
  • Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Chris to Issy about the card being blocked... 'It's a life lesson?'

What is? that you should always carry some emergency cash on you...

How about when you go to a Christmas market, a bonfire or on a hike Chris?

Is that a life lesson?

Fucking Pleb. Letting your 13 year old go out on her own without some emergency cash.

• Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
So much bullshit tonight:
# Denying Isabelle swears. Love, all teenagers swear. She said 'bastard' on an Instagram live a few months ago. Not such an innocent angel is she? Just admit she swears Sarah. Your daughter is only human and there is nothing wrong with swearing.

# Of course they don't argue. Mark my words, there is so much tension in that house.

# Saying she tends to Jace if he wakes up at night and saying the other day that she doesn't make ey contact. Which is it Sarah?

# Denying Chris is ginger. We have all seen the baby photos. His dad is ginger too.

Bet they are currently shitting themselves about Jess getting access to her old account. I hope they get sent straight to Florida PD.

• Heart

Highlandcow

VIP Member
He was exactly how he is now! Still rocked the beanie and yes the ginge was dyed full on black and slicked down to his head just as it is now!

I have a veryyyy old photo from a night out somewhere and I’m trying to find it! Bear with me ha

Does he smell like damp and have eggy breath??

• Haha
  • Sick

bethosx

I've been reading here for ages, but have never actually posted. I don't know if any of you already know this but thought I'd post it just in case.
Please do not click on their affiliate links, because on the off chance you get distracted and click onto other items and purchase them, if you're still on their link they will still get money from it even though it isn't what they're linking to. Oh, and they will be able to see what you've purchased too. (i hope this makes sense.)

• Wow

Moreteaplease

Is Jace only ever a good boy when he’s asleep and not bothering them? Poor kid can’t even open his eyes without being told he’s naughty and to go to sleep

• Sad
  • Wow

Whatyadoin’

What the actual fuck?! Excuse my language but why do people keep giving them stuff?! I'm pretty sure she can afford a bloody snooze shade herself FFS!! Try giving them away to someone who actually needs and deserves it!!!! :mad::mad:
I’ll do my best to stop that personally knowing this lady.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

KateESJ

VIP Member
If you avoid the subject of death with your kids like it's taboo, they'll grow up believing it is.

Nothing wrong with the girls going to the funeral. Sadly death is a part of life even though for some it happens way too soon.

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
It just absolutely blows my mind that he’s found one women that will sleep with him never mind several. Gives me the heaves
I reckon in the thow's of passion he wears roller blades and the hat...and nothing else...
[/QUOTE]

According to Hayley in the Real Ingham chat/live he didn't take his Beanie off :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha