Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
I am afraid of thinking of what type of cases they had on their Ipads, which was not kidfriendly.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Whatyadoin’

[
Why does she only have half an eyebrow?! :ROFLMAO:

To whoever it was that knew this woman personally, she's clearly desperate to give her snooze shades to Sarah even after being told what the Inghams are really like!! Hope her business goes down the pan.
Ah well, I did what I could and she did delete her original message.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I know what you mean but you can't really be too cautious with a 2 month old baby, can you? I was worried when they walked down that relatively skinny, wooden jetty type pier at the 'special' beach, with no rails or anything at the sides. I really don't think I'd go down there with a baby strapped to me, in case I lost my footing and fell......but hey, anything for a photo opportunity and no risk, no family drone shot.

I'd also be concerned about him catching something from poor water quality in a pool. At the hairdressers yesterday I overheard someone talking about just getting back from a hotel (in Majorca, funnily enough) where the pools had been closed down because a lot of the guests had become ill from something dodgy in the water and some people had ended up in hospital on drips. Sounded really grim. You do hear about this kind of thing happening abroad and I wouldn't risk it with such a young baby. I did continue to eavesdrop (as you do at the salon!) in case they mentioned the Creepy Crew at all, or their particular haunts (sadly they didn't).

When a child is Isla's age they should definitely not still be treated like a baby - seeing Isla on that tiny frog slide was strangely comical. To be fair, she probably chose it herself and not everyone is comfortable going on bigger slides, so fair dos if that's your limit, but that thing was surely intended for toddlers and pre-schoolers, not kids her age who are well used to water slides. She did seem to figure that out herself though and moved onto the more adventurous slides quickly enough though. I wondered if Lazy perhaps made her go on it after she'd shared her (not) heeeeelarious anecdote of her 17 year old self going on it with Katrina.
I don't know alot about wasp stings but I do hope they cleaned it all properly, especially as Esme had been in the pool. From what you're saying it seems like something from might be in them waters at the moment 🙈