Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickatosis

That baby is NOT being fed enough. Absolutely disgusting. Sarah said he’d been awake half hour all day.

He’s been out in the heat all day with one feed?

Fuming.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

String Man

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @iloveinghamgossip with a total of 58 juicy votes.

Cold pools, cold sores and the cold shoulder from other guests.

Add in a house that seems to be losing equity faster than Creepy is losing his hair and the Inghams are certainly living their best lives.

No situation here. No, hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Chris “bet your all wondering where the chaifam stuff is”

No Chris, no we’re not. ‘I’m wondering where the chai fam stuff is” .... said no one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

KateESJ

VIP Member
Im no fan of theirs but I honestly don’t see anything in their vlogs that I’d be too concerned about as a health visitor.
Breast fed babies don’t have to be fully awake to feed because the flow of breast milk is a lot slower then from a bottle, also babies are born in hot countries and not everybody vaccinates.
If I’m wrong and missed something in their vlogs please tell me maybe I’ve just overlooked stuff whilst skimming their vlogs.

That’s easy to say until you’ve lost someone or nearly lost someone due to incompetence of doctors. we took our child to a&e several times with visible symptoms of a fatal illness, the ward was practically empty yet they wouldn’t admit her. She’s now got brain damage and will never have a normal life and even though she requires regular blood tests they can’t even be bothered to do those.
Can’t go private as it’s an existing condition and still have over £300 a month taken in national insurance.
If it’s straight forward they’re fantastic and nurses are amazing as well as the lower paid staff, but the people higher up aren’t but always the best.
Really sorry to hear about your daughter. For every case like that there’s thousands (millions? I’m no statistician) of people saved by the NHS.

Everyone is right, my son died in 2016 after having leukemia and I had to see a few doctors before they’d admit that something was wrong. I had a feeling and I was right but I don’t blame the NHS or the doctors for that because after he was diagnosed they did everything to save him... for free. I have wondered whether he would’ve survived if diagnosed earlier but I can’t think about that too much or I’ll go crazy. Imagine being somewhere without free healthcare and still paying off medical bills after your child has died. I can’t comprehend that.

Only person I’ll ever blame for what happened is myself, I’ll never stop being thankful for the NHS. Sorry you had a bad experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

theghosttown

VIP Member
Chris being a pervert aside, Sarah is FAR, FAR worse than him. I would categorically say she is the driving force behind their relationship and the pimping of her children and click bait '7 year old cream pies family member'. She's not some poor. manipulated victim of (alleged) domestic abuse. She is someone who openly laughs at, and encourages the online hate and abuse of, girls Chris groomed. Before all of the stuff about Chris being a perv came out he simply came across as a cringe, passive aggressive prick but Sarah has ALWAYS been this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

youtubewatcher303

"I would never spend stupid amounts of money on anything materialistic" 😂😂😂
Is she joking or has she conveniently forgotten every Christmas where they spend 3x the amount most parents (even rich parents) would?

Or does she actually think that just because she buys each item for a bargain, buying hundreds of them isn't still over spending? Lol! Someone teach her the concept of quantity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
What idiots ! They use Chris in the thumb nail and title saying “sorry...” - major click bait!

I personally think it was good that the girls went to the funeral. Death happens and kids need to know, I went to funerals from a young age and I don’t find death scary. But I guess each to their own.

Reactions: 30
D

Departed member 294

Omg the Inghams bought a second home the same day as me!

Isn’t it beautiful “

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wilma57

Chatty Member
“As we’re obviously not big drinkers” getting stuck into the Amaretto and cokes at lunchtime 😂😂😂
Could explain why Jace is sleeping so much. He is passed out from all the alcohol she doesn’t drink. Also Sarah stop with the freaking “fake news”. We all know you don’t watch or read the news. By the way I could not give a rat’s ass what colour your husbands hair is or if he even has hair. Shall we settle the matter once and for all? We can just ask the girls he allegedly slept with a simple question; does his basement hair match his roof hair?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Lmao Fizz Family are living it up in a luxury penthouse in Dubai meanwhile the Ingham's get a caravan. Oh what could have been!
Stop being mean. They wouldn’t want the luxury life they WANT to make memories in the caravan it’s their dream vacation.

Just like when Sarah said the other day that she can afford designer stuff but just prefers bargains

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

KateESJ

VIP Member
I hate that so many companies give stuff away without researching first.

my friend used to sell baby blankets and she gave any spare ones to shelters and hospitals. She did used to post about it on FB and insta for promo but I'd be 100% more happier buying off someone who donates to the needy rather than people who like to think themselves as celebrities.

Jace probably did have a tongue tie, I assume it's easy to miss, but I doubt it was as severe as they let on. I hate their bashing of the NHS. People don't appreciate how lucky we are to have it.

Reactions: 28

Anna79

Chatty Member
What the chance they will say “uncle mike would have wanted us to carry on vlogging”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah crap on tonight's video saying how upset they all are, OK lazy how come you and your creepy husband buggered off on holiday only a few days after his death, not 1 tear has been seen on you or creepy when talking about his death, I mean your husband said he was his hero but how come no emotion has been shown, Chris was happy to do his wahooing on your holidays and acting without a care in world. Also how come you can plug your merch when your loved ones died, very insensitive and shows you have cold hearts. The only love you both have is for money.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
AMAZING NEWS ABOUT OUR BABY BOY!
HE'S ... GOT A BIG BROTHER!!!
#woohoo #infidelity #dropthattowelandresend

• Haha

tomatosauce

Just going to leave this one here for you all to see 😂
She always wore those neckerchiefs too.
View attachment 22852
What did she see in him! She looked quite nice back then (yes abit chavvy but looked quite pretty) and he looks 🤢🤮 so creepy even on that pic, they just don’t look like they’d be compatible together. She could have done better than him back then