The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a start you wouldn’t want your image plastered all over the web in their Vlogs where it could be falsely interpreted as supporting or associating with them.

I don’t know what I would do if my kids wanted to meet up with them. I’d be loathe to punish their children for his actions but I’d be all over controlling that meet up to protect my kids. Supervised access in a contact centre is where I’d want a fan meet but then again it’s a good opportunity to reiterate to kids that just because it’s so and so’s dad and they’re a YouTuber doesn’t make them a good person but that doesn’t make his kid a bad person either.
I would be responsible parent and explain what happened in terms that suit the child's age and under no circumstances allow them anywhere near them?!

Reactions: 5
See you all in court tattlers. Can’t wait to be arrested for saying Sarah has tit eyebrows x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Omg don’t tell me they’re making fake accounts to write nice reviews on hotel vivas facebook to pretend they’re encouraging people to stay at the hotel...
This woman’s account was created yesterday 😂🙈

Sorry if anyone’s already pointed this out, I haven’t properly read the thread since last night
Sycophantic pricks 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Okay let’s dissect Lazy’s little rant:

View attachment 19821
Thanks for the acknowledgment, glad that you know we’re still here.

View attachment 19823
Tell that to your gang of trolls that have been stalking and threatening the girls online for months.

View attachment 19824
Liar, Liar pant’s on fire, Trust You....not in a month of Sundays.

View attachment 19825
No Lazy, YOUR time is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.
Love how she throws around all these big words when all of her law knowledge is from Levis. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well you never know let's face it they have their own police squad along with their own social worker squad keeping them informed of everything along with the best legal team in the world they may have joined forces and cracked the codenames.
Ohhh bet we are all shaking in out boots now our time is running out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but to be fair I always love it when Lazy does a little insta rant thanks Lazy say hi to PC Bullshit for me.
Last yesr a policeman told us that NOTHING can be done about things online . Nothing, they sr3 talking bullshit and the police confirmed that he sent messages. They will not be on his side in this.

Reactions: 6
See you all in court tattlers. Can’t wait to be arrested for saying Sarah has tit eyebrows x
I might go and hand myself in, I can’t live with constantly waiting for the big policeman knock on my door. I’m expecting a second charge too for making fun of their front garden illuminations, guilty as charged your honour, lead me down....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How can she go mad at us? HE is the one who slept with someone else, HE is the one who was sending sexual messages to young girls, HE is the one who let down his three daughters and son.
She’s the one who has swept it under the carpet and stood by him, idiot.
It's called projection! X

Reactions: 2
Imagine lazys phone call to the police,lots of strangers on the internet are saying mean things about us,police well why are they doing that ? My creepy husband sent messages to young teens 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My ex was a chief of police hes words were if they cant handle it they shouldn't broadcast there lives to thousands of people same goes if they had a stalker the police wouldn't do nothing until they helped themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The hotel are now deleting negative posts on their FB account. Someone had replied to one the other day about the fact they are allowing a groomer to stay there, it's now deleted. So much for them taking action! They're doing what the Inghams do - just delete everything they don't wanna hear! disgraceful!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The hotel are now deleting negative posts on their FB account. Someone had replied to one the other day about the fact they are allowing a groomer to stay there, it's now deleted. So much for them taking action! They're doing what the Inghams do - just delete everything they don't wanna hear! disgraceful!
What a joke. How can they send the same messages to people saying we're sorting things out, and then basically continue to support the Inghams in reality?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Also Chris on insta condoning illegal activities of people selling counterfeit goods. Even tagged Adidas in it, the idiot. He's just admitted to knowingly funding illegal business by buying that cap.
Same thing happened with me when i was in hospital having my youngest. They were doing a documentary on midwives, i was on screen approx 3 mins but i still had to sign papers. I also cringed when i saw it 7 months later!
Omg don’t tell me they’re making fake accounts to write nice reviews on hotel vivas facebook to pretend they’re encouraging people to stay at the hotel...
This woman’s account was created yesterday 😂🙈

Sorry if anyone’s already pointed this out, I haven’t properly read the thread since last night
She's not a fake acc, though she is on CJ,'s Channel and obvs loves the inghams🤡

I bet they’re regretting ever replying to the begging email now... I don’t blame whoever their social media person is deleting them, that’s what I meant earlier by the ones trying to support them making a noise where there wasn’t one before! I’m a bit let down at the generic responses sent out by the hotel though though hopefully they have taken action in preventing them filming other guests without their permission or knowledge, that’s the most important thing right now.

Reactions: 4
They really are scrubbers milking it of the backs of companys and people who have nothing they are plain and simple greedy beggars they are no lady or royal there lower than scum on the bottom of my shoe they cba to exercise or evan wash there smelly tramps 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.