The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay let’s dissect Lazy’s little rant:

AC107EF4-5529-46E7-B40D-70CECC695CB6.jpeg

Thanks for the acknowledgment, glad that you know we’re still here.

69FD661D-1D8C-409D-A36A-794DB040B4CC.jpeg

Tell that to your gang of trolls that have been stalking and threatening the girls online for months.

6A35E8BD-13EC-4441-9291-9B8255912C86.jpeg

Liar, Liar pant’s on fire, Trust You....not in a month of Sundays.

1BF45DB6-29CE-41AA-9CD3-57BD4F1AA2ED.jpeg

No Lazy, YOUR time on Youtube is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

View attachment 19821

View attachment 19823
Tell that to your gang of trolls that have been stalking and threatening the girls online for months.

View attachment 19824

View attachment 19825
No Lazy, YOUR time is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A few pages to catch up on but I just wanted to say this.

Hello Sarah,

I am so glad things are finally getting to you. This is what you deserve and you have brought it on yourself. Things were going to catch up with you at some point. Maybe you should have been truthful with the hotel about who you are. Maybe you shouldn't have filmed around the hotel. Maybe you shouldn't have invaded innocent peoples privacy.The hotel are now aware of all this because I made them aware. I even informed them of the girls filming through the fence.

This is a gossip site so the harassment claims would not stand. Secondly your trolls have been on here several times so I am sure the police would love to know some of the things they have said on here and on Twitter. Didn't someone send death threats to the girls after Chris' filthy actions were revealed? Your trolls (and Chris) have been threatening the girls for months to silent them. This is harassment in itself. I am sure the police would love to know that so they can track you all down and convict you as well. Don't worry though darling, all these screenshots are saved on a memory stick and if you give me your crime number I can happily send them to the police.

You would be laughed out of court. If not us Tattlers will see you in jail.

It is not harassment, it is the truth. Fact. Now shut up you daft witch. Have a lovely holiday.

Much love my darling x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
:D:D At lazy and creepy having their own police team. I bet the police want justice as much as us but their hands are tied.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she go mad at us? HE is the one who slept with someone else, HE is the one who was sending sexual messages to young girls, HE is the one who let down his three daughters and son.
She’s the one who has swept it under the carpet and stood by him, idiot.

Reactions: 31
:D:D At lazy and creepy having their own police team. I bet the police want justice as much as us but their hands are tied.
Maybe though if things have happened behind the scenes ie people confronting him, saying things to him in public etc they do have a reference number of sorts? A whole ‘police team’ I find highly unbelievable... but what’s to say that alongside their tat they haven’t been sent unpleasant mail or had horrible messages sent to them, it’s entirely possible and obviously if any of this has happened and is illegal then I’m sure the police will deal with it accordingly, having said that, concerned people informing a hotel they have announced a gifted holiday from with information that is already in the public domain is quite different. I don’t agree with anything illegal or immoral happening to the family, two wrongs don’t make a right but when you’re a ‘public figure’ as her IG says and you have a less than innocent history especially leaving victims and issues unaddressed then what can you expect?

Reactions: 15

View attachment 19821

View attachment 19823

View attachment 19824

View attachment 19825
No Lazy, YOUR time is running out and you and that scumbag of a husband deserve everything that’s coming to you.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Though I must say I’m impressed she used the correct your. SARAH YOU’RE LEARNING!!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been to red carpet events and such where there is always a poster that says by entering we agree to be filmed and such and I too was apart of a documentary but at my dogs local vets and we had to sign if we wanted to be apart of it but as we didn’t want to we didn’t sign so the crew had to keep away from us

When I was in labour with my eldest my partner had to call an ambulance and when it arrived they had a film crew with them as they were filming this tv documentary series.
We both had to sign papers giving them permission to film us.

The documentary didn’t air until
Months later and I had forgotten all about it until a few colleagues at work told me they’d seen me. Even though I knew they were filming I cringed badly when
I actually watched it back😬

Reactions: 1
My response from the resort after my rant
I'll only believe that when I see it. Come on then Viva Hotel, get the Inghams to remove their vlogs from the past few days where they filmed hundreds of your guests and invaded their privacy.

It took West Yorkshire Police five years to catch the Ripper. Half of them wouldn't even be able to catch a cold. I doubt they will be able to track us all down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see on the Hotels fb reviews there are some supporters complaining about I’m guessing one left by the lady who does Smug Sarah, chief Troll Wendie leaves one and Mc Flea chips in her two pennies worth too, it’s made me chuckle because I couldn’t see any negative ones at all just loads of rambling from the dedicated ifam, drawing attention where there wasn’t any to begin with 😂 I bet on some level they hate them too, I don’t really use Twitter much but they still appear to be doing them no favors by keeping on about it but then I guess for a lot of them they sort of ‘launched’ their sad little channels using it, like in McFleas case the content I’ve seen is absolutely dire, so without the scandal and ongoing bickering I guess she’d really be talking to nobody at all in her car/sofa/post shower 🤢 rants.

Reactions: 4
Omg don’t tell me they’re making fake accounts to write nice reviews on hotel vivas facebook to pretend they’re encouraging people to stay at the hotel...
This woman’s account was created yesterday 😂🙈

Omg don’t tell me they’re making fake accounts to write nice reviews on hotel vivas facebook to pretend they’re encouraging people to stay at the hotel...
Sorry if anyone’s already pointed this out, I haven’t properly read the thread since last night

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Sorry if anyone’s already pointed this out, I haven’t properly read the thread since last night
And isn't it Viva Sunrise not Viva Sunshine? 🤔 Pretty sure if you'd stayed with them only 2 weeks ago, you might remember the name of the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I've reported it as a fake profile (y) please feel free to do the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ahh your detective skills are better than mine... I didn’t look on the profiles of the reviewers however I just have done now 😂 10/10 for a totally realistic looking cover photo! Haha ha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re barking up the wrong tree!!

He edits the vlog, they choose what to include and what is not appropriate for children who watch, they include many things about crusty nipples that are not appropriate it has never stopped them before.

1. Yes it’s a snorkel mask.

3. She will melt, because she is made of sugar!
You mean she will caramelise.🤣

Reactions: 1
Ahh your detective skills are better than mine... I didn’t look on the profiles of the reviewers however I just have done now 😂 10/10 for a totally realistic looking cover photo! Haha ha
That’s definitely taken from their holiday two weeks ago in Spain. Spanish sea looks just like Mauritius 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.