The Ingham Family #39 Hey! GingerTones! Leave them (teen) girls alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew we would get a Sarah rant she cant help herself .west yorks police and social services must have them on speed dial because it's not like there are any real crimes to get on with .All the DMs to viva were justified but she cant see that even the safety of her kids is also our priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely it’s not harassment if we’re posting about them on a GOSSIP SITE ffs. They are deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew we would get a Sarah rant she cant help herself .west yorks police and social services must have them on speed dial because it's not like there are any real crimes to get on with .All the DMs to viva were justified but she cant see that even the safety of her kids is also our priority.
I rang the police to do a wellbeing check on My Elderly Mum and was told i should not have rang them
So i cannot see that they would waste recources on these cretins when it is so obvious they have attracted all this negative attention.
My Mum is being discharged today after spending 7 weeks in hospital, get a bloody normal life Lazy and creepy you sad twats.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
On the plus side she admits it’s hell for her so we are doing something right! Enjoy hell lazy hun because we will continue until you do the girls a slight bit of justice. Also talking about you here isn’t harassment as this isn’t your social media and you aren’t invited to join us, so take your creepy husband and piss off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I knew it was coming 😉 she just can't help herself, bless her.

Just last week, were they not "living their best life". Now it's "nobody deserves this hell". So incredibly false 😂

Sarah, love - nobody deserves their 16 year old daughter to be groomed and asked to skinny dip.

A whole police team 😂 not sure those budget cuts will make this at all possible. How hilarious!

You carry on though, dear. Keep up the lies. Just keep your husband out of young girl's DM's.

Best stop this comment here - time is running out after all 😘 just like your YouTube time is running out. Down the drain, like the sewer rats you and your creepy husband are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh happy days, a Sarah rant :LOL:

As someone else mentioned - if there was any investigation, she would be advised no communication. That includes passive aggressive indirect ‘stories’ too, Lazy.

Dunno if anyone remembers this meme/video from years ago but it always reminds me of creepy/lazy 😂
1631295E-7B54-4078-ABA2-15068C45AE9E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone else mentioned - if there was any investigation, she would be advised no communication. That includes passive aggressive indirect ‘stories’ too, Lazy.
This.

Someone I know reported an ex for harrasment and was advised not to post anything that could even remotely be considered to relate to the situation.

Reactions: 13
Meh I already live in a British convict colony. I’m guilty of by association of crimes against the monarch just by birthright.

Do your worst lazy, maybe they’ll send me back on a big old boat with a stolen ham to further answer to your alleged wrongs. It’s cold here now anyway so just like a Bradford Summer either way.

Maybe I’ll pick up some cheap on the chuck out rack play suits from Asda to wear when I get back just in time for 6 months of free hotter than hell temperature. I don’t even need to pay or fly away to be all pissy ranting and angry at the world from the heat and too much cheap booze. We call that summer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Soooo, are we thinking the hotel/company management have had a word with them, and that’s brought the rant on - or have they just read here and it’s put the wind up them?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Better known as Lady Seacroft :ROFLMAO:
Yes lady seacroft .. consort and concubine to greasy foreign housing estate aristocracy in his old as hell Range Rover living the playboy lifestyle. He’s probably out clubbing pheasants to death with his iPhone to put in a big old dish of pay-yella

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL wind it in Lazy.

Sounds like the hotel have had further words with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha someone’s been taken down a peg or two by the hotel clearly, she’s just can’t help but react eventually can she, especially when it ruins plans that involve making money!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.