Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
bet it was ordered on the Very account before they were IN DUBAI!
Because it was in an Apple bag I wondered if he has got them all new phones on credit with an iPad from the Apple shop before they left the UK. Even Isla appears to have an upgrade.

Reactions: 9

Web30

VIP Member
I have a question do they not have Rising Canes in the Uk? Raising canes have been around for a long time. I guess I’m just confused on why Esme seems obsessed with the place.
No we don't. We have slim chickens which from what I can tell is pretty much the same.

mags

VIP Member
I know this was probably talked about before but when did Isabelle say that she would accomplish a lot before the age of 30? Was it in a vlog?
I think it was on her Instagram rant, when she was responding to "hate comments". (The reel before last on Isabelle's own Instagram account).

Last edited:

LoveisLove

I was diagnosed with autism this year, and seeing this comment hurts a little. I've struggled all my life with this condition. I was bullied severely, everyone thought I was the "weird kid". And it's not just "struggling to make friends", autistic people just don't want to mingle with anyone at all. Teachers picked on me, they always shouted at me for not making eye contact. I rocked back and forth, flapped my hands and i'd hit myself if i was overwhelmed.

Sensory issues are the worst. If I could describe what it's like to be in a room with a normal light, it feels like I'm being stabbed in the eyes with a dagger, i cant even have my curtains open in my house because the light affects me that much.

I was bullied for being a picky eater, if I ate something that I didn't like the texture of, I will not eat for 3 days straight, but what people don't realise is that people who don't have autism can just move on, autistic people can't.

Again, if i get overwhelmed, I will go non verbal, this can last up to 1 hour to a day.

I've researched some statistics and it says that only 1 in 100 people are diagnosed with autism in the UK and there is only 700,000 people with it here, compare that with the general population being 67 million, it's not much and still is a very rare condition. Also, Studies have shown that up to 66% of autistic adults have thought about taking their own life, and an alarming 35% have attempted suicide. Around 1% of people in the UK are autistic, yet up to 15% of people hospitalised after attempting suicide have a diagnosis of autism.
Well said!! Sensory overload is hell. When Covid was here I had so many meltdowns in the supermarket. I have sensitive hearing, I can’t wear anything with labels. I cut them out before I ever wear anything. I hate people. I never go out unless it’s with my mum. The list is endless. I was bullied in school for being different. I was always alone, which I liked and I did love school as I like routine. I hated reading in class or English talks. Obsessions I have are my reborn dolls. I collect. Always been obsessed with dolls. Among other things. Autism is a daily battle. For me with mine and my 4 kids who struggle too. I have asked for genetic testing as it’s good for research.
---
I was diagnosed this year at 41 with autism after a rigorous assessment. I was with two psychologist’s for over 4 hours being tested. So personally don’t agree when people say everyone is somewhere on the spectrum because it’s not true. We have to remember autism is a developmental disorder that affects the brain and how we see and approach the world. Just because Bob down the road gets a bit anxious in social situations it doesn’t mean they are on the spectrum.

The ingham kids issues and behaviours are down to how they have been raised, unless they get tested for things like autism or adhd I feel uncomfortable giving them such labels.
Well said. I was 41 when diagnosed. I’m 49 now. I had to go with mum. She went with one doc I went with the other. Then we swapped. 4 hours in all. It was exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
Fat Saz asked Isabel what she wanted to do for a job. She replied that she was doing YouTube and she had a couple of other things. Sarah really went on that she had 2 other sources of income. Creepy‘s set her up on his MLM shit hasn’t he?
One is probably a premium bonds account. Will earn her a couple’s of hundred a month if she’s lucky but some months she’ll earn nothing.

Reactions: 8

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Have they used a filter on that photo of esmememe? Does anyone else think that jaceus looks a lot like Shaun from theme park worldwide? I saw a bit of the vlog where toad arse brought home the donuts and that little girl, ran so happily seeing her mum and that bitch ignored her
ha! Old mount chinmore as I call him

• Haha

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Presumably in metres. It says a lot because probably the only way they know what height they are is from theme park riders. A metre is only about 3 feet though so fuck knows
That wouldn’t make sense either because same must be about 160cm which is 1.6m

ninini

Well, those birthday presents look underwhelming 😏😏
Talking to the couple about their religion, next they'll be telling us they're following it!
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but that wildfire book is an 18+ book not sure I’d be giving it to a just turning 15 year old

MissWinnie

VIP Member
What’s that meant to mean Sarah? Of course people feel sorry for her, it’s pretty damn hard not to when you see the neglect and emotional abuse that girl endures on a daily basis. Not to mention her dreadful sister she has to share a room with who makes snide remarks and comments. Trying to defend herself to people for pulling her up on the obvious favouritism going on.
IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

Esme is allowed to post her own haul when she likes as well, is that because they realised how controlling and daft it made them look as parents when comments started coming in.
IMG_7934.jpeg

kazza23662

Again, you are wrong. Autism presents uniquely in everyone who is autistic which is why it is a spectrum but you have to be outside of the neurodivergent norms in order to be autistic. As I said before, it's extremely insulting to those of us that are autistic to minimise the challenges we face by saying everyone is autistic. There wouldn't be a category of autism if it wasn't something different from normal parameters.

Just an FYI, I didn't say everyone is Autistic.... I simply said everyone is on the spectrum of some sort... every so called neurotypical has some characteristics of autism from time to time this may include avoiding bright lights, food textures dislikes and clothing sensitivity or preferring to be alone and being ridged to rules ... just in the future people can have an option