Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kenbarlow

VIP Member
OMG Sarah's latest story on tiktok, a play kind museum and Isabelle is dressed in a mac under water and colouring in fish - seriously she looks like a 10 year old there
Can someone please post the link to their Tiktok, I can't find it anywhere!!!

Reactions: 10

LoveisLove

I did this when I went to Dubai last year. It was something we did to kill some time before a dinner reservation. Probably not something you'd class as a special treat when you're earning 10k a day 🤣
---

Unfortunately this has been discussed many times, but there will always be people that hate watch. With the exception of GreenCow who provides us with great rundowns, nobody should be hate watching as you're allowing this disgusting family to continue earning money and continue having a platform to exploit their children. They don't have many genuine fans left, and if people stopped hate watching, they'd barely scrape by enough views to make £10 a month.
This! Very well said.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Again, you are wrong. Autism presents uniquely in everyone who is autistic which is why it is a spectrum but you have to be outside of the neurodivergent norms in order to be autistic. As I said before, it's extremely insulting to those of us that are autistic to minimise the challenges we face by saying everyone is autistic. There wouldn't be a category of autism if it wasn't something different from normal parameters.
I’m confused where did I say that everyone was autistic I agreed with you that it’s very individualised that said many studies have shown that family members of people diagnosed have shown traits of autism but they were not severe enough for a formal diagnosis then the question could be asked as to whether their traits may have been more severe when they were younger and society was less informed especially regarding girls. We are all still learning because Autism is still relatively new compared to other disorders. People can have traits and not reach the threshold of an autism diagnosis especially if the traits are manageable and they don’t negatively affect their daily life. I wouldn’t have mentioned neurodivergent/neurotypical if I believe that there was no difference. Anyways I’m not gonna derail the thread and whether any of the Ingham family are on or off the spectrum we would never know because the parents are as dull as dishwater and clearly bury their heads in the sand regarding anything and everything that doesn’t suit their narrow little minds.

• Heart
They are supposed to be doing the extra dates in London in August (though thinking they are already planting seeds in peoples minds after saying the girls don't want to go back to the UK in August or November but want to stay in Dubai) I don't believe they have ever had tickets tbh
I thought they bought their tickets before the extra dates were announced in August? I will be shocked if they actually make it to concert in August even...

LoveisLove

“I’m famous”

“no Mr Ingram, you’re not famous” 😂

Literally my favourite Creepy confrontation ever.

didn’t he get chased out the skate park by a load of teenagers too? 🤣
Omg was he. I would of paid to see that 🤣🤣🤣
---
I get where younghollowood is coming from to a point.

I've done it myself twice with my own children.

My oldest son had tics age around 6 and they became so severe I convinced myself he had tourettes because he used to just spurt out noises and twitch constantly.
I took him to the doctor's and they said it was just tics but I didn't believe him and was so unhappy my son couldn't get the diagnosis and help he needed but low and behold he grew out of them 😳

I'm now in the same position with my youngest as he never sleeps 😭 he's up till midnight and gets up at 6 broken sleep Evan on the most busiest days and sometimes while I'm very sleep deprived I convince myself he must have ADHD because he just doesn't stop ...I looked up ADHD and nothing else fits so I don't believe he has he's just filled with so much energy.

Many years ago my neighbours daughter was an out of control child and she put it down to autism and she pushed and pushed to get her diagnosed but they wouldn't take her seriously ....the child is now 18 and is completely normal doing normal teenage things ...she acted out because her mum was a single mother and never disaplined her to act correctly she's now peed of with herself for trying to push on something that wasn't there to begin with.

Sadly it does happen
But it is good to wonder because sometimes you can get the correct diagnosis
assessments are vigorous. It’s NOT easy to get a diagnosis. You don’t go and tell the Paed what the child shows. Then they say yep it’s autism. I had to take my kids to the OT, speech therapy, ADOS test. So I don’t agree at all and say it’s ignorance to think that

Sakkiedekock

Since they are staying in a gated community with apparent frequent airbnbs, short term lets etc, why doesn't she rent a nearby one-bedroom or studio flat? She could still spend time with family, have space for friends at her own place, and free up a room so that Esme and Isla have their own bedrooms in the main house. Then she could arrange 'sister sleepovers' for content.

But that doesn't suit the family agenda does it?
---
Pretty sure she would need to be on her own visa to do that. Influencer visas are not cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My kid always says “ when god was giving out looks, Chris thought he said books and asked for an horror and when god was giving out chins Sarah thought he said Gin and asked for a double🤣
And I asked for a treble and got both. I’m a god fearing soul. I wasn’t asked about pets. Maybe that’s how I’ve reduced ‘em to 18 🤔

• Haha

elly199

I have a question do they not have Rising Canes in the Uk? Raising canes have been around for a long time. I guess I’m just confused on why Esme seems obsessed with the place.

I agree, I don’t think it’s them. They’re not wearing the same clothes as at the end of the vlog. Their hair looks different and they look older. Plus they wouldn’t be so far away from the clan. Esme said she’d been at the pool ALL day, so no schoolwork getting done then.
Yeah it's not them!

LoveisLove

Three memories for this week's Memory Monday. The first one is when, in August 2018, tattler @AmyT said that she had know Sarah's family since before Isabelle was born. She posted a number of times with revelations about Sarah and her family.

The second memory is also from August 2018. Two tattlers came on to tell us that what we haterzz were doing was a very lot wrong. The two tattlers sounded a very lot like Creepy.

The third memory is from September 2018, when Granny Groomer posted on her instagram stories. She told the Ifam to report any 'hate accounts' because they were preventing the famdom from being a positive place. People were just trying to raise awareness about the horrible things that her perverted son had done but, of course, she wanted to try and prevent that from happening.
Was that Amy genuine?

Mostyn

VIP Member
The thought of Chris being in very close proximity by all those teenage girls some maybe in skimpy outfits makes me feel sick !

Surely he knows someone who knows who he is will spot him and out him in the crowd , this is the man that has to take kids with him to go to b+q !!

For the girls sake Sarah should go with them not him !
There are lots skimpy outfits at Taylor Swift