The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Big frank šŸ‘

Screenshot_20240606-164607_Chrome.jpg

They've got the keys to the new place and have been buying lots of crap to fill it up. Raj was on hand to assist with local trades/hired help, decorating and putting up pics, building furniture etc.

Early indications suggest a 3 bed + Isabelle's maid's room, still in Damac Hills 2 and much smaller and inferior to their old Manor. They don't seem too impressed but are towing the line and making out that their new lives are shaping up nicely.

The whole family went out to visit the local petting farm despite the temperature soaring to around 50 degrees C. The youngest 3 appeared to display symptoms of heat exhaustion/stroke, sleeping for hours afterwards. Mila's face was swollen.

Apparently Dubai has no humidity though, so that's OK! šŸ™„

Isabelle has her bank card sorted (before Lazy) and she's apparently met up with a friend, shopping at a mall.

Creepy has been trying to promote the Carnivore Diet, giving out potentially harmful nutrition and health advice which he is not qualified to do. He also had a terrible hatchet job haircut but he seems to like it.

Sarah feels safer in Dubai than in the UK. She's made serious claims about receiving death threats and an arson attack on their (UK) home. She shared phone notifications with snippets of vile threats. (Whoever dreamed up those messages is sick in the head, that's for sure).

Esme downplayed the fire and said it was just cosmetic damage. (Thanks @Kitty2020)

Credit @MissWinnie
IMG_6627.jpeg

On a lighter note...

Credit @Cheezychips
Screenshot_2024-06-01-15-38-11-522.jpeg

Screenshot_20240606-164802_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Saw the van reveal from budget travel family. Wow! How amazing is the transformation. I bet the van is road worthy too.

Reactions: 12
šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶

B&M, DPD, screeching by Esmemememe,
Roller booting like a G, Andrew Tate rocks,
Kayak Paul knows it all, farble tiles in our hall,
Vagina tables, shopping hauls, Sarah never stops,
Stalkers at our door, Dubai as never seen before,
Coffee is up the walls, camels got the hump.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, as Chris is gurning,
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.
We didn't start the fire, but we'll vlog,
We'll try to flog it, on and on and on.

šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶

With apologies to Billy Joel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
just shows how little money that actually have - sheā€™s gone for the cheapest things on ikea thatā€™s why she accidentally ordered tiny shot glasses cause I bet they were the cheapest and those weird small cups that she said were for the kids. Obviously just thought wow they are cheap we can have those.

Also watched tonightā€™s vlog and why on earth have they gone to a country thatā€™s so hot their kids canā€™t even play at the park when they go by it. Itā€™s so sad.

I genuinely believe Sarah is hating it and just pretending sheā€™s not.

Reactions: 47
Also watched tonightā€™s vlog and why on earth have they gone to a country thatā€™s so hot their kids canā€™t even play at the park when they go by it. Itā€™s so sad.
What was the illegal reference?

Reactions: 11
Wow the lyrics the song on Esmeā€™s TikTok- (featuring Isla)

ā€œMake her disappear just like poof, then she's gone
Addicted, don't know what the duck I'm on
I can't stop it when I feel it coming on
She wanna duck, that's the same energy I'm onā€

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Wow the lyrics the song on Esmeā€™s TikTok- (featuring Isla)

ā€œMake her disappear just like poof, then she's gone
Addicted, don't know what the duck I'm on
I can't stop it when I feel it coming on
She wanna duck, that's the same energy I'm onā€
I wonder when Dubai police will be on their backs about this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m confused. She left the camera on the subbed and forgot about it. She realised some time later and was like ā€œOMGā€ because it was so busy and assumed it wouldnā€™t still be there (judging by that comment) but ā€œluckily it was still thereā€ when she got back there.

Now if I remember rightly from their Dubai Q&A vlog, everyoneā€™s possessions are so safe in Dubai that you could leave a ā€œFerrari unlocked full of cash in it and nobody would touch itā€.

So which is it? Nobody would steal anything in Dubai or she was worried the camera would still be there. It canā€™t be both.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.