The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they've seen a similar story in their local FB Group and it's given them an idea. A few days ago there was a post about an arson attack on a house a few miles down the road from them, where some windows were smashed and a fire started by intruders, something like that.

In reality, if anything really did happen then it'll be Creepy running over the lawnmower and blowing it up or getting too excited with his weed burner wand....or whoever was minding Tat & Me (whilst they were away) accidentally caused slight damage burning rubbish or putting the bbq/chiminea too close to the house or something like that.

In March 2023, when they first got back from the Arctic, they went shopping for a new pressure washer because the old one had blown up. I distinctly remember because Creepy said the back of the house was covered in moss but Sarah called it soot. The way she said it suggested it was a dig at somebody and it struck me as odd. I wonder if it could've been something to do with that and Esme has the date slightly out. 🤔

So they're saying that this attack happened around 1.5 to 2.5 YEARS ago, yet they've not changed their ways until now, leaving the girls home alone in the meantime etc. Yeah, whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon they've seen a similar story in their local FB Group and it's given them an idea. A few days ago there was a post about an arson attack on a house a few miles down the road from them, where some windows were smashed and a fire started by intruders.

In reality, if anything really did happen then it'll be Creepy running over the lawnmower and blowing it up or getting too excited with his weed burner wand....or whoever was minding Tat & Me accidentally caused slight damage burning rubbish or something like that.

In March 2023, when they first got back from the Arctic, they went shopping for a new pressure washer because the old one had blown up. I distinctly remember because Creepy said the back of the house was covered in moss but Sarah called it soot. The way she said it suggested it was a dig at somebody. I wonder if it could've been something to do with that and Esme has the date slightly out. 🤔

So they're saying that this attack happened around 1.5 to 2.5 YEARS ago, yet they've not changed their ways until now, leaving the girls home alone in the meantime etc. Yeah, whatever!
Wont need his weed wand in the new garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title idea.. I'm a tad rusty but here goes:

Big Saz loves her garden shade, but nothing's shadier than Creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am really curious to see if Isobel posts her day out at the mall with all of her friends, no excuses saying she values their privacy, just blur their faces.
It's just so very sad.
I think she went out with Suzy she seemed to be getting very friendly with her at that hotel day out.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The youngest there isn’t even room to put a cot so they are cosleeping
nowhere to put Aurora down for a nap
what a disaster

Reactions: 14
Isabelle had mentioned that an old friend from school was now working in Dubai, im guessing it may have been her she’s met up with.

Reactions: 10
Isabelle had mentioned that an old friend from school was now working in Dubai, im guessing it may have been her she’s met up with.
I wonder why they (probably) didn't meet up whilst both still in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - ‘We didn’t start the fire’ - incorporated somehow 😎 🔥
‘Dirty Beany, lack of hair,
texting minors, doesn’t care,
Oh please drop that towel and resend!
Fat Saz, lots of cheese,
Obesity and heart disease,
Let my folds and ignorance spill out.

We didn’t start the fire,
our pants are always burning, our lies are our earnings!
We didn’t start the fire,
Pretending to be wealthy,but we’re really brokies!’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Re: House set on fire.

Interesting… doesn’t sound scary at all.
When we get a new thread - can someone bring this over?
Does this staining show on the pics of the back of the house from the planning for the screening?

also, in those pics were a pile of rubbish so if a fire did occur probably through their carelessness maybe a discarded cigarette or sun through glass

Reactions: 12
#339 Sooty Sarah and Crackling Chris burn more in Dubai than in the great fire of Beltoft.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Police won’t do anything…..now they know how Jess felt!
Thing is, there incident is made up, Jess’s wasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does this staining show on the pics of the back of the house from the planning for the screening?

also, in those pics were a pile of rubbish so if a fire did occur probably through their carelessness maybe a discarded cigarette or sun through glass
Maybe the neighbour got fed up of looking at the pile of rubbish there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did they get the outside table set with the firepit in the middle of the table? Probably some stray ember that caught onto the big pile of boxes at the back of the garage. I’m glad one of their children has cleared that one up 🤣 They were obviously home at the time for it to have been spotted with just a little smoke damage to the brickwork. Most likely cause was Chris doing something though.

Could they get into trouble for fabricating lies regarding our emergency services and other official services such as SS?

Reactions: 12
Regarding the fire. Esmé gave a date of when it apparently happened. Yeah I’m sure she’s gonna remember that 🤥. Either Chris dropped a butt which caused it or did it on purpose and he’s told Lazy it was a stalker to start the narrative that they’re safer running away, or, nothing at all happened and they’ve just now given that random year to try and put Tattle of the scent as we’ve found nothing on the reported records. Not even those thick twats would leave a mountain of tit that would easily go up in flames in a place that’s already been targeted.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.