The Ingham Family #335 Damac ‘N’ Cheese.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely had a side line involving their 8 seater ‘ taxi ‘ car , they could jot possibly have put all those miles that showed up on the MOT test document

Not enough to fund this lifestyle but will have been something dodgy probably rented it out to someone doing long trips into Europe , for smuggling etc,who benefited from a registration linked to a family man with no convictions(yet)

There is no way he has parked it in a car park at Gatwick , three months fees would be more than car is worth ! The dodgy hirers probably picked it up !

Also probably why they never sold the range rover and it never moves , someone dodgy driving around same car with his plates on ! That or he is scrapping it himself one wing mirror at a time on ebay !

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I agree %

Reactions: 10
On the bright side, it looks like there are lots of courier jobs in Dubai
Yes and creepy could use his drone skills to pilot the Amazon deliveries. Only make sure he's not in charge of anything important or expensive as the desert winds may get hold of his drone and crash it into the ocean.

Reactions: 10
Also been controlled doesn't always make you a victim, I think Sarah loves it because she's thick as fuck.

If creepy said I'm just popping down the road to shag a 15 year old her reply would be
"Ok, just popping to b&m"

Reactions: 14
He did market his product, remember the shitty G lamp and the projector that was his attempt at drop shipping before he turned to the online pamphlet MLM. We also know they probably do have secret Amazon selling accounts as they had those crap water bottles for a while.
none of that and how awful they were at it, is going to make them any decent amount of money.
I really don’t need to be told how house equity or business works

Reactions: 11
She can’t stay she doesn’t qualify for a visa.
She would do under the residence visa as Chris’ stepdaughter? As far as I can see there is no age for stepdaughters like there are for males whilst they remain unmarried. The only thing they do need is a letter from her biological father. She would only be eligible for annual visa’s but I think she qualifies for one initially.

Reactions: 4

They’ve spent 5 years learning Jace his colours so this should be good!

Alexa! What’s custard creams in Arabic?

I bet creepy is paranoid about what the men are muttering when he walks past them.

Alexa! What’s Greasy pervert and sweaty bastard in Arabic?

Reactions: 18
Setn from my ifanphnoe 🫣

Reactions: 8
If you could do it easily now then why wouldn't you???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.