Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
Exactly when family fizz moved to dubai 5or6years ago they moved into a beautiful apartment which was huge that overlooked the marina in the centre of dubai and they had the cash to fit in out there even putting sienna into a private international school.

Inghams on other hand arrive out with 7 suitcases full of primark and shein tat and rent the smallest accommodation in dubai with no plans other than sending the kids down the pool every day 😂
Any guesses as to which of those claims to make 10k a day... 🤣🤣
---
1715933245178.png

1715933337880.jpeg

I don't know about you but this spot the difference is really difficult. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I am really happy to share the fact that if you search CHRIS INGHAM on twitter, the tweets that Jess made in 2018 still come up as the top posts.

It's never going away, Sarah 😊

1000016125.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Chris walking into the supermarket “Walk in and we’ve already got just Americaness everywhere.”
if you’re excited about the American vibe of a Dubai supermarket why not just move to America? ….. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Emzykins

VIP Member
Howling at this Q&A and I’m only 10 minutes in. “People allow themselves to be rich here” “you can wear an expensive watch in public without getting stabbed”

I can do that too Sarah, and I live in Nottingham 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Neck lace

VIP Member
Inghams - stop doing crazy things like moving to Dubai. I'm now 60 pages behind, without a hope of catching up... 😂. You're so selfish, you never think of us tattlers...

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Web30

VIP Member
First I wouldn't leave a 14 and 12 year old in charge of young kids in a foreign country I'd only been in a few days.

Also, this new friend who's husband happens to be a realiter and found a house super quickly, sounds way to good to be true, and very well could be some kind of scam. Which would be incredible to watch the outcome from.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
All this talk of us needing to be mindful of the kids. Sorry, I don't agree at all. That's their responsibility and can do that by living a private life off the internet. They ruined that one for themselves but choose not to. If I was a parent living quietly there and had teenage children hanging around the swimming pool of an evening, id sure as hell want to know if a 40 year old roller skating wannabe teenager with a history of befriending teenagers and asking them to send inappropriate selfies or go skinny dipping had moved in. It's those children that aren't yet involved I think should be protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

OliviaPope

They need to stop blaming Tattle.

Tattle didn’t even exist when the allegations went public on Twitter at the start of July 2018.

All these girls that came forward to say that he did the same to them, there was 2 underage girls in Florida he wanted to go skinny dipping with while his wife and children were sleeping. Then there was the girl he slept with none of that had anything to do with Tattle.

Their own management they had dropped them the day after the allegations were made on Twitter after initially trying to threaten a 16 year old girl with legal action - why?? It’s not normal for agencies to drop people straight away unless they found out they were true, which was basically confirmed later by Sarah and Nikki’s screenshoots that she knew he slept with vulnerable fan like that was just like normal cheating in a marriage.

The date of the first post on Tattle about the Ingham’s was 23rd July 2018, all the allegations came out at the start of the month.

The fact that they tried to be sponsored by Visit Dubai in November 2018 and the sponsorship was pulled and the didn’t put out any vlogs until they left Dubai. 2 years ago again a sponsorship with Kayak, also pulled after they had a film crew following around for a day. It’s not Tattle pulling these sponsorships.

Not even touched on the years of child exploitation, neglect and endangerment they have put through their kids through daily basis then film it for 💵!

Few days ago he left a 14 year old in charge of a 2, 5 and 12 year old, he will never stop because he thinks he’s above everyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Puppet

VIP Member
My memory is a little hazy, but i'm pretty sure once upon a time Sarah went to A+E for a bruised / dirty toe. Yet her poor child had blurry vision, a potential head injury / concussion, vomiting, dehydration, fainted and refused to move off the floor for 2 hours. Yet she did absolutely NOTHING. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 59

Ghost82

Chatty Member
“Esme’s in her preppy stage. Dubai mall blah blah! Listen to me now there’s no better kid than Esme!”

Chris Ingham 2024

No wonder Isla looks like she hates this man. No wonder she looks so uncomfortable when she speaks to him. He’s obsessed with Esme. It’s getting beyond creepy. Imagine being Isla and Isabelle and watching this vlog back? He’s so fucking creepy. He actually spoils Esme with presents, designer things while his other kids sit back and watch. You just know Esme is getting the £450 designer handbag she wants for her birthday while her mother walks around the Dubai mall with her Michael Kors bag and £3 flip flops and 18 year old Izzy has to sit back and watch them spend 5 times as much money for Esmes birthday than they spent for her 18th. Sarah you look like a fucking doormat mug in this. He literally cuts her off if her opinion doesn’t match his. She’s so dumb. She just sits there while he babbles away like a smug dick head. You can see all the bits where he’s cut Sarah out when she’s said something. Her eyes are darting all over the place while he speaks because she knows he’s a compulsive liar talking shit again. Sarah get a backbone and take your children home. We all know this was meant to be a three month holiday that’s escalated because creepy wants to prove to the haters he’s not a Brokie. Their friends are babysitting the Guinea pigs ffs! Everyone knows this wasn’t supposed to be long term. Nobody would expect friends to look after pets for over 6 months. 🙄 He’s on the way to losing the big house in the uk with his latest scheme so get some fucking dignity and be the mother your daughters and son need. He’s bloody manic and deluded. I have no idea how any woman would put up with someone like that. 🙄

IMG_5760.jpeg

They sound like absolute twats in the Q&A. Remember when Creepy’s uncle who he never saw, died? Remember him taking a break from YouTube and saying he was spending time with his mum and dad because there’s nothing more important than family? That’s changed to he’s not going to put his life on hold and sacrifice his best years for a family member. Jane has coddled the fuck out of that greasy pervert and look at the results. He’s a selfish little turd who only thinks of himself. Jane paid for their honeymoon to Florida. Jane goes halves on Taylor swift tickets Etc. She spent hours packing blankets for Sarah. She defended accusations against Chris even though she knew he was guilty and he talks about his family like they are a burden he’s happy to escape. Hopefully the ifam see this ugly, self centred, narcissistic, deluded little man child he is. I can’t wait for a local to wipe that smug look of his child catcher face. 🙄 Imagine being Jane and Hi Steve and watching that back? Imagine raising that. I’d be ashamed.

They both act like none of their families bother them. “We never had anyone who could watch the little three while we get on with stuff.” No. Because you filmed your children so stopped sleepovers at grand parents when you became vloggers. When have they ever done anything for Katrina and her children? Poor fucking Nana. They made it sound like Sarah only saw her because it was an obligation. Nana has spent so much money on their children but they’ve never done a thing for Nana. Nana who took Sarah in at 15 and made sure she had an holiday abroad every year and trips to a caravan. They both come across as the cold hearted pieces of shit they are.

IMG_5767.jpeg

IMG_5769.jpeg

IMG_5770.jpeg

IMG_5771.jpeg

IMG_5773.jpeg

Imagine being the friends who offered to watch 3 Guinea pigs for them for three months while they went on a long holiday and then you find out they’re now living with you full time but they’re expecting to take them back for a couple of weeks when they return to the uk? 🤣

Imagine when they’re broke and bankrupt and they come sniffing around nana, Katrina or Jane for somewhere to stay? I hope they get told to get to fuck. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58