Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ticketyboots

Not sure if they've rented their place from Airbnb. I thought monthly lets were paid monthly. You rent 3 months, you pay monthly in advance? Not the entire amount

I'd want to look at Airbnb site. I'm sure there's some luxury rentals. But I know I'd fall down an Airbnb rabbit hole and never return 🐇

Also 100% with @Malcolm Conkers as it has caused me great concern also.
Edit to add: I quoted the wrong tattler. It is @Big frank They both hilarious 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Barnsey92

Call me ignorant, as I probably am, but are women actually allowed to learn to drive in Dubai? I’m not sure on the rules etc but was curious if anyone knew

Reactions: 2

lovelucy

Could it be that thanks to the diligent detective work of folks here - the ‘banger of a vlog’ has been scuppered? Isn’t that a bit of a victory regarding getting him & the kids off YouTube?
If so - keep at it. He was identified as being by the pool with a big camera. They’ll
Could it be that thanks to the diligent detective work of folks here - the ‘banger of a vlog’ has been scuppered? Isn’t that a bit of a victory regarding getting him & the kids off YouTube?
If so - keep at it. He was identified as being by the pool with a big camera. They’ll be impossible to miss.

No doubt whoever read the posts would at least wonder what he did to piss off so many people that they’d take a look. Or, maybe as others have said, they all showed up at their front door just as he was prepping to load the vlog?

Whatever - it’s a step closer to getting those kids out of the

No doubt whoever read the posts would at least wonder what he did to
If so - keep at it. He was identified as being by the pool with a big camera. They’ll be impossible to miss.

No doubt whoever read the posts would at least wonder what he did to piss off so many people that they’d take a look. Or, maybe as others have said, they all showed up at their front door just as he was prepping to load the vlog?

Whatever - it’s a step closer to getting those kids out of the public domain.
piss off so many people that they’d take a look. Or, maybe as others have said, they all showed up at their front door just as he was prepping to load the vlog?

Whatever - it’s a step closer to getting those kids out of the public domain.
They don't use a 'big ' camera to blog just a standard DSLR like any other amateur photographer. May be more obvious if attached to a gimbal.

skyelau

VIP Member
Is today Q&A day?? (Questions by Chris; Answers by Sarah). Riveting.

Though, I do concede the question of the backwards/forwards train-wreck is stiff competition for most riveting chat of the day...

ETA Another suggestion for most riveting conversation of the day... did they take the paddling pool with them?!?
supposed to be house viewing then q&a - unless he has pulled house viewing

YoungHollywoodEtc

I don't know what the maximum amount you can earn to claim TC is (or was). But going by the youtube views they've been earning no more than probably below the average UK wage for years
They have to be earning more then the average wage or they wouldn’t have qualified for the mortgage.

Big frank

VIP Member
Also the NT has a lot more than desert to it. Rainforests & reefs for a start. Everything in Dubai is a man

I doubt they could afford a sunbed.
---

Calm down. No one gets deported from the UAE for abusing children. Half the maids in the place are the same age as Isla & live lives of actual human bondage. Indonesia stopped giving their ciizens exit visas to work there because of the litany of abuses heaped upon so many of them and because a lot just disappeared off the face of the earth.
I'm calm and I didn't say they'd be deported for child abuse. You totally missed the point I'm making.

LoveisLove

Wonder how long they last out there - there is no running and he needs to know that.

About time he stood up and admitted what he did once and for all, take the kids off SM and live the rest of their lives quietly. Once things have settled, maybe the girls will get a chance of a semi decent SM career in time off their own backs and could be free of the Ingham brand. If he loved his kids, truly loved them and saw them more than just ££ makers he would do that (should have done it 6 years ago when it all came out). We know he won’t.
---
Not just the fallout from what’s been posted today but there is also every chance their medicals tests have come back and they’ve failed to pass those too! There has been radio silence again today.
Have they not even been on insta?

Reactions: 1

alex43765

Chris and his mother, both as bad as each other but it does show you how Creepy operates with threats to disown. Still think he's used and manipulated Jane despite her being batshit crazy. I believe more often than not it's him on Sarah's instagram. All of this coming from the grown man who was trying to get teens to hook up with him for years.

Sarah, you're the biggest mug in Dubai, but deep down I think you know it.

View attachment 2947854View attachment 2947855View attachment 2947858
Omg where are those from?