The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor isla on tonight’s vlog

ffs for a start get her a new decent jacket that things never off her back and it’s awful

she was so delighted on that bouncing pig ride which is for 4/5 year olds

they are basically making a mockery of the poor girl filming that and posting it online

if she was at school she’d be getting ripped to shreds no wonder people do online
The thing is, older kids will play around on stuff for younger kids but for her, she’s rarely given an option. It’s the whole family or nothing. To stop the little ones getting bored, so they cater to them. Shes got nothing else going on so she tags along or gets involved in the only activities Sarah bothers with, which involve crap for toddlers she’s bought cheaply online or at B&M.

Even though Katrina has a one year old herself, she was tasked with babysitting all the kids, because Sarah had to keep the youngest asleep on her person so she doesn’t have to do anything. Every other mother with a baby and a toddler copes, she cannot. It’s Creepy or Isabelle and now Katrina that have to be dragged along to do what she should be doing, looking after all of her kids. It’s truly pathetic.

That’s going to be laughable - she’s not got a clue what she’s doing so she’ll get some questions asked, look at other pages and palm it off as her own. She can’t even use the correct terminology! She should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
She can’t answer anything related to the older three, that’s all private, you see.

I laughed at “brown to earth”!!! Has anyone ever been this level of thicko before?!
There’s no “we”. It was Sarah, not him, who started the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yesterday I spoke with one of the cancer nurses as I’ve had all my scans now and my cancer has been staged at 3C, it’s sadly spread to my pelvic lymph nodes but I’m waiting to see if it’s 3C1 or 3C2, I’m hoping it’s the latter as 3C2 means it’s also in the lymph nodes in my stomach but atm all I have been told twice is that’s is in just in the pelvic ones so keep your fingers crossed for me that it hasn’t.

I think I’m being discussed as having the pre chemo before I start radiation/chemo/brachytherapy, which is 6 weeks chemo cocktail that they did a 10 year trial on which finished last year which had some great results, my other nurse did say that’s what I will be having but I’m hoping I get an appointment this week to finally meet my oncologist where I will know more.

I’m doing ok, trying to remain upbeat despite my intense fear of cannula’s lol. I’ve had 3 so far and each time I’ve worked myself into a state because I don’t like having things left in my arm and I think it’s down to sensory issues I have being autistic, I’m fine with injections and blood tests lol. I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’m gonna lose my hair if I do pre chemo and my mum is having her hair dresser give me a buzz cut just before I start my chemo.

Oh and lazy you selfish witch, I hope the nhs sue you for the constant lies and slander you have posted about your local hospital trust. You seem to forget your lies are easily available for everyone to see on previous videos. Also how is your cyst? One woman was told she had a cyst, they did a biopsy and it turned out to be vaginal cancer. I would never wish that on you but you need to start taking care your health instead of prioritising holiday’s and shopping.

If someone asked me if I would switch having cancer and have your life instead, I’d rather stick with having cancer because I know I’m a strong woman who can beat it. You on the other hand are sadly a pathetic woman who is being controlled by her n0nce husband. 🤢

Love you my tattle fam and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts 💜
❤ ❤
Uwu ,i`m sending loads of prayers and positivity your way ,that it`ll turn out to be contained to your pelvic nodes and they can start with the pre chemo and it gives you the best results. You certainly ARE a strong woman and sound like you`re coping with it well ,despite your fears of needles and cannula`s ,so give yourself a huge pat on the back and be proud of how you`re doing. I`m so glad you have loving support around you ,my mum said that was what really got her through the worst moments and gave her the strength ,mentally aswell as physically to keep fighting.
Sarah and her woe is me ramblings must drive you crazy ,she really is the most self absorbed person i`ve ever had the misfortune to listen to!
She has zero to complain about ,and could have got herself sorted weeks ago ,had running away yet again not been their top priority!
And you`re right ,.aside from those close to you ,your loved ones and friends ,you have us all right in your corner and here to listen when you need to just unburden yourself. Mrs Ingham has nobody ,even the useless lump of a husband only wants her to be able to pop out yet more children to be neglected ,he could care less about how she feels or if she`s unwell! We`re all mighty sick and tired of hearing how awful the Nhs have apparently treated her! You however are wished all the luck and love in the world.Am sending a huge comforting hug to wrap you in ,and remind you you`ll always be in our thoughts and we`ll be willing all to go well and you to make a complete recovery. one of my very dear friends has been through it too and says there`s nothing like the feeling you get when you ring that bell to signify it`s all finished and you can relax and start living your life again.❤🤗❤🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon they are going to that Kandima Maldives for Chavs resorts they gave Charlotte Dawson a gifted stay and it looked tacky as would not surprise me if they have grifted a stay there

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yet again, she’s bought a bike that is too small for the boy child. She also bought that shite trike for Mila which is the same one Jace had with dodgy handlebars. They should have bought him a peddle bike without stabilisers and taught him to ride it. A balance bike would have been better for Mila. When they are babies, she’s buys stuff too old for them and once they are toddlers/little kids she buys stuff that too small/young for them. It’s weird. Then there’s all the Maileg mice and accessories that we never see Mila playing with. She’s the perfect age to introduce them.
My last count Jace had 6 bikes Mila had 3 bikes Esme & Isla has 2 bikes each including the e bike
And I think the big G has a bike too

I noticed it too

If my wife needed something from the chemist I would of had it and been back by the time it took him and then he still needed Sarah to protect him and hold his hand and this n0nce thinks he’s a G lol

See Frank is coming back again
Right. If my partner had those awful (must be painful too) cold sores, I’d make it a priority to get them their meds or let them know I wouldn’t be ready for a while. He is a selfish nothing. From everything I’ve heard about cold sores, you need to treat them as soon as you feel a tingle. She should have had a stash of medication ready to use.

If they’re not going to plant anything in their yard, they should throw some cement down and make a bike track so at least the kids can get outside. There’s enough room whilst the little ones are still small. They could do that anyway and put in a load of raised flower beds and plant veg and herbs. So much fun for the younger four. Some trees for shade and privacy. There’s so much they could do.

Uwu ❤❤❤ I hope your treatment goes as smoothly as it possibly can do. You’re in my thoughts often. I didn’t delay my latest Pap smear because of you so you’ve helped others with your story. Make people aware of your autism. I’m sure you’ll find a few gems along the way who will be very supportive. Good luck with the cannulas, try to think of them as a vessel for making you well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I could be wrong but I have a feeling they will go to America. They keep talking about how excited they are and America was their fave place before Chris wanted to dip his little ted. Maybe they’ve got a villa and they’re staying away from Disney hotels ‘just in case ‘. Either that or it’s somewhere like the Maldives again. If it’s not America then I can’t wait to hear their next excuse as to why they’ve not gone back.

Reactions: 23
I could be wrong but I don't think it's the US. I think it's more likely Maldives, Dubai or Turkey, if he's following those Romanian Insta pages to put us off the scent. (Actually I think he's probably just following them for images of so-called luxury properties & motors, to use in his own Insta posts, trying to sell a lottery winner's lifestyle with his scams.)

I wonder if he's perhaps got a working visa for something. His appointments might've been for getting medicals etc if he's lined up something like that. I could see him tapping up a foreign hotel/resort/tourist board, maybe some digital marketing work. (Yes, I know he's tit at it but he's a blagger, with greater success abroad than in the UK.)

Reactions: 16
Couldn’t you just slap lazy and her holiday boasting
Haha right.
The thing is I thought she loved being squashed in the van with bags of used nappies and the lovely aroma of sweat and piss.
The fact that she’s sooooo excited to be having a regular holiday to the point of packing early is proof enough that she hates the van.
I couldn’t believe that she said that there was no food in the house and that they would need to buy some for dinner can you imagine having all those kids and no food 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe they're off for a summer stint, working for their very good friends at that sex dungeon Airbnb place with the vineyard (Estonia?), picking and squashing grapes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's obviously an air bnb with a pool he is boasting about for a house tour, it's cheaper if you book longer time periods and cheaper per head than hotels. Smug Sarah with her packing cubes.

Reactions: 21
I would absolutely piss myself if they were spotted on the plane going out. All these weeks/months of them trying to stay one step ahead so no one finds out where they’re going before they’re coming to the end of their holiday. Wherever it is we all know that they will both, especially creepy, be bricking it at the airport and flight out incase they’re seen and it all gets out. Can’t wait to see big saz poolside thinking she’s Royalty and Borabella flexing those new tats thinking she’s a “G” and creepy covered in sweat hiding his barcode hairstyle under that grease infested beanie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's way too late for a thread title suggestion but I thought if we combined two fine posts to make
"Another boring day in the life of a smelly brown to earth Youtube family" that would have been a great one.
Shame

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm presuming this holiday is for longer than a one or two week typical holiday with the amount of clothes and suitcases they have. I know they are not light packers and Lazy has a shopping addiction but the amount of swimwear and towels seems like they will be away for months.
Also she didn't buy Aurora the tracksuit outfit, saying she wouldn't need that in summer but with the British weather she would get to wear it here, so that makes me think they are going somewhere hot for a longer time.

Reactions: 14
It's obviously an air bnb with a pool he is boasting about for a house tour, it's cheaper if you book longer time periods and cheaper per head than hotels. Smug Sarah with her packing cubes.
I think that is what it will be, which is hardly the big news that they have been hinting at for months. They already spend most of the summer away anyway, only difference would be this time in one place than the usual moving around. It isn't really a life changing decision for them to make when no one has anything to leave behind - no work, no school/college, no friends, hardly see any family and if they didn't do it the alternative would be another van trip with maybe an all inclusive trip thrown in the middle somewhere.

It doesn't matter where it is, they will still sit around the house watching films with only trips to the local spar/lidl or whatever shop they find to visit.

Reactions: 19
Yesterday I spoke with one of the cancer nurses as I’ve had all my scans now and my cancer has been staged at 3C, it’s sadly spread to my pelvic lymph nodes but I’m waiting to see if it’s 3C1 or 3C2, I’m hoping it’s the latter as 3C2 means it’s also in the lymph nodes in my stomach but atm all I have been told twice is that’s is in just in the pelvic ones so keep your fingers crossed for me that it hasn’t.

I think I’m being discussed as having the pre chemo before I start radiation/chemo/brachytherapy, which is 6 weeks chemo cocktail that they did a 10 year trial on which finished last year which had some great results, my other nurse did say that’s what I will be having but I’m hoping I get an appointment this week to finally meet my oncologist where I will know more.

I’m doing ok, trying to remain upbeat despite my intense fear of cannula’s lol. I’ve had 3 so far and each time I’ve worked myself into a state because I don’t like having things left in my arm and I think it’s down to sensory issues I have being autistic, I’m fine with injections and blood tests lol. I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’m gonna lose my hair if I do pre chemo and my mum is having her hair dresser give me a buzz cut just before I start my chemo.

Oh and lazy you selfish witch, I hope the nhs sue you for the constant lies and slander you have posted about your local hospital trust. You seem to forget your lies are easily available for everyone to see on previous videos. Also how is your cyst? One woman was told she had a cyst, they did a biopsy and it turned out to be vaginal cancer. I would never wish that on you but you need to start taking care your health instead of prioritising holiday’s and shopping.

If someone asked me if I would switch having cancer and have your life instead, I’d rather stick with having cancer because I know I’m a strong woman who can beat it. You on the other hand are sadly a pathetic woman who is being controlled by her n0nce husband. 🤢

Love you my tattle fam and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts 💜
@uwu Wish I could send you a basket of goodies. You're going to rock that buzzcut!

The gruesome twosome have achieved something of value after all: a little corner on the internet of like-minded souls. There is so many brave, feisty, funny and inspirational people on this board.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not many replies from businesses so far but this company sent this? What does it mean you think? Or nothing?
It's either an automated reply or they've completely missed your point, probably nothing more than that. They probably think that you are the Inghams (or someone representing them). 😱

Come and join us over on the new thread! 🙂

Reactions: 11
Not many replies from businesses so far but this company sent this? What does it mean you think? Or nothing?
They think you are a blogger/vlogger wanting to work with them so asking you to send your media kit over with your info stats. It’s either an auto response or someone just hasn’t read your message properly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.