The Ingham Family #320 Lazy’s tubes haven’t been tied. Only the front of Creepy’s hair has been dyed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so sad that Isla cried and called herself ugly. She’s easily the prettiest out of them imo.
Her and Izzy are the best looking in the family and both of them have the biggest image issues. I suspect thanks to a spiteful jealous Sarah.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually think she looked pretty (she's so much more like Sarah with make-up), l can't understand why everyone is making fun of the poor Girl, it's not like any of the others are anything special to look at.
Probably why she was so upset ,i would if i looked in the mirror and saw Sarah looking back at me..:(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy, that explanation about your "meetings" in Hull isn’t quite ringing true, despite your little explanation at the Medical Centre. How about divulging more of your personal details in a "Where Christopher Goes Sometimes" vlog? You don't care about oversharing when it comes to the rest of your family so why not elaborate a bit further about your own health and wellbeing and other personal business? 🙄

At this point, I'm not even sure what he'd be more bothered about... people speculating that he has an addiction or STD (or is "diseased", as he likes to put it), getting new dentures or a new hairpiece, hooking up with someone for sex or meeting up with/about a 'secret child'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, poor Isla does look like someone has drawn a comedy face on an egg, which is not a criticism of Isla's features but of Esme's terrible makeup skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Esme has no right taking the Mickey out of Isla when she uses filters to make herself look better photos with and without filters, it just made me so annoyed what she did to Isla and I’m sorry no matter what people say Esme is no beauty just an ordinary looking girl.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 32
At this point, I'm not even sure what he'd be more bothered about... people speculating that he has an addiction or STD (or is "diseased", as he likes to put it), getting new dentures or a new hairpiece, hooking up with someone for sex or meeting up with/about a 'secret child'.
My hope is dentures, I think it's hilarious. I hope he loses them half way up a mountain somewhere remote, or Mila takes them and glues them onto a Baby Jace doll's gob.

Imagine him walking round Roseabelle Manor in his underpants without his teeth in. Poor kids and lucky, lucky Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Isabelle is the one who concerns me most.
She looks so ill and lost her way in life
Considering they do pretty much no form of exercise she must be eating very little food to maintain such a slender frame. She was never overweight before but definitely isn’t this thin naturally. How her inept “parents” haven’t noticed or actively tried to intervene is absolutely beyond my comprehension! Just another category they’d win at the Incompetent Parents of the Year Awards 🏆 🥇

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My hope is dentures, I think it's hilarious. I hope he loses them half way up a mountain somewhere remote, or Mila takes them and glues them onto a Baby Jace doll's gob.

Imagine him walking round Roseabelle Manor in his underpants without his teeth in. Poor kids and lucky, lucky Sarah.
This reminds me of a family friend, years ago got himself new dentures and went to a friend's wedding got blind drunk and lost his new teeth. His wife went mental at him, he only had his new teeth a few days 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Esme really loves herself but in reality she’s a mateless looser

those kids need friends and schooling

it’s just a complete YouTube disaster

and don’t get me started on Jace 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So did they manage to stay away from the shops and random 'meetings' long enough to sort out the playroom and take down the Christmas decorations? What will today's clickbait be?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did a bird crap on her shoulder? That'll be karma for offering the kids "poo poo" again. WTAF. 🤢

Screenshot_20240110-230438_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Could be nothing, but the worlds biggest Wendys has just opened in Hull. We all know he's partial to American fast food chains

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My GP threw me off their books recently as I had moved out of their catchment area. My dentist is in a similar geography & let me stay. Creeps was at the dentist 🦷

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.