The Ingham Family #320 Lazy’s tubes haven’t been tied. Only the front of Creepy’s hair has been dyed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was all recorded another day and he puts it in to pretend to Sarah where he was...

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on the latest video, so glad creepy has a clean bill of health after finishing the course of injections to treat his gonorrhea. I can see the relief on his face. 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Maybe it was all recorded another day and he puts it in to pretend to Sarah where he was...
On this occasion I'm not sure but, generally speaking, I have no doubt that he'd go to those kinds of lengths to conceal what he's up to.

Reactions: 16
First time poster to say this, there's a fairly strong link between restless leg syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome. Can be worsened by stress and we all know the enormity of his duck ups must haunt him on some level, at 3am when he's editing. No RLS medication he could be on would cause gastritis, but those symptoms are very similar to IBS...

Reactions: 16
Why’s he admitting everything is fake, even those followers who fall for anything they say won’t continue to fall for it now? Surely this must go against Insta guidelines somewhere? (Is he still banned from TikTok?). Moved onto faceless marketing now & the stuff he’s selling is a Lepo Max product that a load of other scammers are trying to push having a Google of the brand.

He’s pretty much confirmed right there he fabricates these incomes as well to try and market his scam 🤣

IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_0035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The man lives for cheating with other women. He told Sarah and viewers that he was meeting up with the boys for his birthday when he was in fact meeting up with Hayley for sex. As I looked at one time for Memory Monday, every time that the university student said that they met for sex, Creepy was either out 'skating' or at a 'meeting' in the vlogs. This happened after Jess and the others came forward so if true, Creepy did not care about being found out again - even though he had nearly lost absolutely everything the first time he got caught out. There is receipt after receipt of all the times that he tried to hook up with other young women. The social worker ex-friend who knew him well said that he cheated on Sarah all the time with scores of different women.

He priorities sleeping with other women over his marriage, his wife's happiness, his children's wellbeing, his parent's embarrassment and his YouTube channel.

People have said that there is no way that he could find someone to sleep with these days now that people know what he has done and because he doesn't look great. However, there are all those women on facebook, instagram and in the vlog comments who don't seem to know (or believe) what he has done and would still get a massive kick out of messaging him and being love bombed by him (a celebrity in their eyes). Sadly, the vlogs still get thousands of views a day and Creepy will still have scores of fans who would be willing to sleep with him. The man has been doing this a long, long time and knows exactly what to message these women. Some women (especially vulnerable women and girls) would fall for all the compliments and affection that I imagine he puts into his early messages to them.

If he is going to a meeting in his van, containing a double bed, rather than his car, he is most likely meeting up with a fan for sex. He then comes home, is all over Sarah and shes not suspicious in the slightest 🙄🙄.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Some women (especially vulnerable women and girls) would fall for all the compliments and affection that I imagine he puts into his early messages to them.

If he is going to a meeting in his van, containing a double bed, rather than his car, he is most likely meeting up with a fan for sex. He then comes home, is all over Sarah and shes not suspicious in the slightest 🙄🙄.
I feel sorry for the women that have such low self esteem that they feel the need to sleep with a maggot like Ingham. He is absolutely rancid in every single way. It baffles me how anyone wants to associate with him, whether 'fans', family or friends. He's the weird neighbour everyone talks about and avoids.

I do believe Sarah knows and just accepts it, I expect something far more sinister to come out about him eventually. He's a walking red flag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know I’m a bit late with this one but after reading on here about the video on Esmememe’s channel where she did Isla’s “glow up” (her words not mine!) I had a look for myself and I was absolutely disgusted and shocked at what I saw! I’ve never watched any of her videos (thank goodness!) but was horrified at the way she treated Isla - verbally and physically. She was ridiculing her throughout and was so rough with her. When she did the reveal at the end my heart broke for Isla. As others her have commented, she looked horrified and called herself ugly. I’ve taken a few screenshots of her poor little face - please tell me if this was you (as in Esmememe) would you post this for thousands (or millions as she seems to think!) if people to see and openly mock your own sister? Isla calling herself ugly and saying she didn’t like it should have been a big enough hint that this shouldn’t have been viewed by anyone else. But no… it created views for the selfish one so it was definitely going to be posted! Especially as they built the suspense on the main channel! I just wanted to give Isla a huge hug as she looked devastated. Then when revealed to the rest of her family both Sarah and Isabelle must have made her feel 100x worst with their laughing/cackling! No wonder that poor girl is emotional damaged. I’m honestly so sad and wished I’d never seen it. Esmememe is a nasty piece of work. Yes I know she’s a child but she knows exactly what she doing and by posting it (even after Isla’s reaction!) she knew that her poor sister would have nasty comments written about her. I’m so disappointed at this situation and I’m even more disgusted that her parents allowed this to be posted. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Get that poor girl therapy now before she is damaged any further you vile POS!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I feel sorry for the women that have such low self esteem that they feel the need to sleep with a maggot like Ingham. He is absolutely rancid in every single way. It baffles me how anyone wants to associate with him, whether 'fans', family or friends. He's the weird neighbour everyone talks about and avoids.

I do believe Sarah knows and just accepts it, I expect something far more sinister to come out about him eventually. He's a walking red flag.
By far the most worrying thing about Creepy is that underage girls have come forward to say that Creepy groomed them. There was the 14 year old who said that Creepy wrote something disgusting on a picture of her wearing a swimsuit on her instagram (something like "small but developed" - talking about her chest). He also called her 'gorgeous' . She had bumped into the family when they were shopping in Leeds and then Creepy had allegedly messaged her in the days that followed. The police just told her to block him 😠.

And then there was the big (foster) sister of a 13 year old who came forward to say that after Creepy had met her sister at the Manchester meet and greet, he alledgedly began to message her. The messages started of as innocent but then gradually got more and more sexual. He allegedly wanted to meet up with her and I remember the sister saying that she would have met up with him had Jess not come forward with her evidence. From what I remember, the girl did not go to the police because her sister begged her not to. I can't find this girl's account of what happened anywhere. It used to be on the Real Ingham's instagram but was removed.

There was also the women who came forward to say what Creepy allegedly got up to at his brother's concerts. She said that he had hooked up with underage girls.

If Creepy has done these things, it would only take one of these girls to come forward with evidence and this man would be off to prison. But maybe they are all too scared to. They saw the awful comments and death threats that the other victims received from the deranged ifam and wouldn't want the same. Plus, people saw how Rachel from the Unique Family was allegedly treated by the Ingham family. She had to move house because of the threats to her and her daughter, and false allegations were made about her parenting to social services.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
First time poster to say this, there's a fairly strong link between restless leg syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome. Can be worsened by stress and we all know the enormity of his duck ups must haunt him on some level, at 3am when he's editing. No RLS medication he could be on would cause gastritis, but those symptoms are very similar to IBS...

His alcohol consumption might have something to do with his gastritis.

Reactions: 23
I know I’m a bit late with this one but after reading on here about the video on Esmememe’s channel where she did Isla’s “glow up” (her words not mine!) I had a look for myself and I was absolutely disgusted and shocked at what I saw! I’ve never watched any of her videos (thank goodness!) but was horrified at the way she treated Isla - verbally and physically. She was ridiculing her throughout and was so rough with her. When she did the reveal at the end my heart broke for Isla. As others her have commented, she looked horrified and called herself ugly. I’ve taken a few screenshots of her poor little face - please tell me if this was you (as in Esmememe) would you post this for thousands (or millions as she seems to think!) if people to see and openly mock your own sister? Isla calling herself ugly and saying she didn’t like it should have been a big enough hint that this shouldn’t have been viewed by anyone else. But no… it created views for the selfish one so it was definitely going to be posted! Especially as they built the suspense on the main channel! I just wanted to give Isla a huge hug as she looked devastated. Then when revealed to the rest of her family both Sarah and Isabelle must have made her feel 100x worst with their laughing/cackling! No wonder that poor girl is emotional damaged. I’m honestly so sad and wished I’d never seen it. Esmememe is a nasty piece of work. Yes I know she’s a child but she knows exactly what she doing and by posting it (even after Isla’s reaction!) she knew that her poor sister would have nasty comments written about her. I’m so disappointed at this situation and I’m even more disgusted that her parents allowed this to be posted. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Get that poor girl therapy now before she is damaged any further you vile POS!!
I actually think she looked pretty (she's so much more like Sarah with make-up), l can't understand why everyone is making fun of the poor Girl, it's not like any of the others are anything special to look at.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It makes me so sad that Isla cried and called herself ugly. She’s easily the prettiest out of them imo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.