The Ingham Family #317 Rinse your hair instead of the disabled, you greasy morons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What motorway route is that behind their house?

I have a few lovely large banners ready to go over the motorway bridges to warn folks entering the area that there's a beast about!!

If anyone has local knowledge bridges on the motorway! Must be on the motorway please.

10k flyers also ready to be distributed across Leeds I believe, Leeds town centre I do believe that's on New year's eve 😁

Pics to follow ✌

p.s. I am nothing to do with this! This has been done by ppl who do this every time there is a new person to name and shame! I'm just the Tattle updater 😂✌

Merry Christmas
Sarah and Chris
if you use what 3 words and widen.nappy.galaxies there’s a lovely bridge there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.