The Ingham Family #312 Baby vlogs hit aura miss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor baby is probably crying as she is stuck in a van instead of being at home in a comfort crib. They are really selfish, nothing stops them from trailing around. Karma that the fireworks were crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Is it that Atlanta & Donte perhaps? Someone shared a pic screenshot from her insta earlier this week and looks like the same sort of outfit.
Yeah, I reckon. Atlanta apparently posted that photo on Sunday night.

I've not watched the vlog. Did they actually mention Atlanta and her brother by name?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I reckon. Atlanta apparently posted that photo on Sunday night.

I've not watched the vlog. Did they actually mention Atlanta and her brother by name?
No they didn’t mention their names. I wonder if she’s struck up a friendship because they’ve realised they are close distance wise - try and get some real life friends as they don’t go anywhere to do this in person :(

Reactions: 11
No they didn’t mention their names. I wonder if she’s struck up a friendship because they’ve realised they are close distance wise - try and get some real life friends as they don’t go anywhere to do this in person :(
Still ifam though. Keeping it within the cult. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is Atlanta IFAM? Sarah's story goes that the Inghams wanted to leave and Esme was saying no because she'd arranged to meet her. Then the footage of Esme and the two other kids standing talking while Isla and Mila hover nearby, and Sarah and Isabelle sit on the van steps filming them and talking rubbish about being ditched by Esme who clearly isn't going anywhere or doing anything more exciting than having a brief conversation.

I skim so maybe I've missed something but what teenager arranges to meet their friend at the end of a firework display to chat in a field while their entire family watch (and film?!) you? It seemed more like 'we're in the same place at the same time so let's say hi' thing than actual friendship.

Reactions: 27
Is Atlanta IFAM?
Yes, fully paid-up, hardcore ifam and Shittle meet & greet attendee. Atlanta is slightly younger than Esme but her brother is around Esme's age. Their Mum is also dedicated ifam.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Anytime they mention esme's friend I just assume it's Lottie. Unless it's an online friend she'd met up with, didn't isabelle do that once 🫣
I noticed that Isabelle hasn’t seen the two girls that she attended a concert with a little while ago.

Reactions: 10
If you have to give your toddler and five year old a sparkler put gloves on their little hands you f’ing greasy, creepy, simpleton!

have to say I hate sparklers - far too dangerous for little ones - but lazy acted like she didn’t know why they couldn’t take them in! Thick and a short plank! With all his money you would think Chris would buy the little ones this lightup spiny toys rather than a sparkler!

Reactions: 23
WE MESSED UP BIG TIME..

Lazy loves Bonfire Night but doesn’t like the cold and loud bangs. The whole thing with pie and peas, toffee apples and cosy vibes together as a whole is nostalgic. Creepstopher is rocking Aurora. Lazy is meant to be launching the Tat and Me Christmas range tonight but Aurora didn’t go to sleep until 1:30am and was back awake at 4:30am. She usually has a quick feed and goes back to sleep but not last night. Nothing but Lazy’s breasts have been able to console Aurora. She has been sat on the bed Christmas shopping. They’re heading home today and have an hour long drive. Esmé wants to wash her hair and then they’re off to Doncaster Racecourse. Creepstopher gives Lazy a cup of tea for the drive. How do you drink your brew? Lazy likes hers milky. Creepstopher likes his with milk and two teas. He asked if they were ready to go and she had to throw on her clothes. She is doing pre orders for Christmas stock this year as it’s easier. More money for her and too lazy to pack orders it herself more like.

There was a disastrous start to the bonfire night thanks to Aurora. There’s loads of people. They’re late and have 1 1/2 hours. It’s £50 for them all to get in. Lazy isn’t impressed as there’s no bonfire. Security confiscated the sparklers. There’s a very over priced funfair. And they can't afford it on £10k a day? Moan moan moan. Lazy was hoping to have pie and peas but there’s only burger vans with a 60 person long queue. They paid £50 to watch fireworks but the people at the gate are watching them for free. Aurora is asleep but they forgot the sling. The bonfire they usually go to was cancelled due to weather and the neighbours cancelled too. They came here because Esmé’s friends are there. She’s trying to work out where they are.

Lazy cackles about how chubby and cute Aurora looks. She has massive headphones on. Creepstopher is concerned they’re not protecting her ears. Fireworks and funeral music.

Big rush to get out. They redeemed it with the fireworks. The Inghams have been there for 20 minutes and are leaving. Esmé refuses to go until she meets her friends. Lazy literally can’t cope with Jace and Mila. Shots of Esmé, Creepstopher, Mila and Isla in the distance with some boys. They don’t want Jace there.

Back at the Manor, Aurora is waking up. Lazy has a few Amazon packages. Esmé stole her mascara so she ordered more. Mila says she turned the tv on. Creepstopher is changing Aurora upstairs. Cocoon blanket for the car seat and pram. Lazy has ordered herself a birthday present in the form of a massage gun.

Lazy shows us inside the massage gun box. Then she cackles and tries the gun out on the kids. Jace wants to hold it.

The Inghams are doing their sparklers at the manor as they weren’t allowed to at the bonfire. I bet Creepstopher cried when they were confiscated. He will light his first and then do everyone else’s from that. So “priddy”.

Creepstopher is now back inside. Moaning about the bonfire. The lighting was amazing. They spoke to Esmé’s friends parents for too long and we’re then kicked out as the place was closing. They turned around and everything was turned off. They were the only people left. It literally happened for real.

End of vlog
1699565524992.png
1699565554095.png
1699566033419.png
1699565674639.png
1699565789300.png
1699565964763.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They also wouldn't turn it down if offered for free. Can you really see him sending an email "sorry we can't promote your brand as we want to be relateable"
Yup, them ghetto roots and all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WE MESSED UP BIG TIME..

Lazy loves Bonfire Night but doesn’t like the cold and loud bangs. The whole thing with pie and peas, toffee apples and cosy vibes together as a whole is nostalgic. Creepstopher is rocking Aurora. Lazy is meant to be launching the Tat and Me Christmas range tonight but Aurora didn’t go to sleep until 1:30am and was back awake at 4:30am. She usually has a quick feed and goes back to sleep but not last night. Nothing but Lazy’s breasts have been able to console Aurora. She has been sat on the bed Christmas shopping. They’re heading home today and have an hour long drive. Esmé wants to wash her hair and then they’re off to Doncaster Racecourse. Creepstopher gives Lazy a cup of tea for the drive. How do you drink your brew? Lazy likes hers milky. Creepstopher likes his with milk and two teas. He asked if they were ready to go and she had to throw on her clothes. She is doing pre orders for Christmas stock this year as it’s easier. More money for her and too lazy to pack orders it herself more like.

There was a disastrous start to the bonfire night thanks to Aurora. There’s loads of people. They’re late and have 1 1/2 hours. It’s £50 for them all to get in. Lazy isn’t impressed as there’s no bonfire. Security confiscated the sparklers. There’s a very over priced funfair. And they can't afford it on £10k a day? Moan moan moan. Lazy was hoping to have pie and peas but there’s only burger vans with a 60 person long queue. They paid £50 to watch fireworks but the people at the gate are watching them for free. Aurora is asleep but they forgot the sling. The bonfire they usually go to was cancelled due to weather and the neighbours cancelled too. They came here because Esmé’s friends are there. She’s trying to work out where they are.

Lazy cackles about how chubby and cute Aurora looks. She has massive headphones on. Creepstopher is concerned they’re not protecting her ears. Fireworks and funeral music.

Big rush to get out. They redeemed it with the fireworks. The Inghams have been there for 20 minutes and are leaving. Esmé refuses to go until she meets her friends. Lazy literally can’t cope with Jace and Mila. Shots of Esmé, Creepstopher, Mila and Isla in the distance with some boys. They don’t want Jace there.

Back at the Manor, Aurora is waking up. Lazy has a few Amazon packages. Esmé stole her mascara so she ordered more. Mila says she turned the tv on. Creepstopher is changing Aurora upstairs. Cocoon blanket for the car seat and pram. Lazy has ordered herself a birthday present in the form of a massage gun.

Lazy shows us inside the massage gun box. Then she cackles and tries the gun out on the kids. Jace wants to hold it.

The Inghams are doing their sparklers at the manor as they weren’t allowed to at the bonfire. I bet Creepstopher cried when they were confiscated. He will light his first and then do everyone else’s from that. So “priddy”.

Creepstopher is now back inside. Moaning about the bonfire. The lighting was amazing. They spoke to Esmé’s friends parents for too long and we’re then kicked out as the place was closing. They turned around and everything was turned off. They were the only people left. It literally happened for real.

End of vlog
View attachment 2562065View attachment 2562069View attachment 2562088View attachment 2562073View attachment 2562078View attachment 2562087
Jace and Mila being "so cute" together as Jace tries to poke out Milas eyes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
It gives me bad vibes that creepy changes Auroras nappy like he did Milas.
You’re not the only one ! I have always found it uncomfortable how often Sarah announces Chris is changing Mila nappy, Chris is showering Mila at a campsite etc like it’s a notification to people ! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Prob unpopular opinion but he is still 4 and going round Blackpool all day is a big day for a 4 year old so I don't see the prob ??
I would agree, but in the inghams situation it can’t be all day as they get up late and don’t go out until the afternoon

Reactions: 11
The only so called friends they can have is ifam as they are the only ones gullible enough to believe the allegations against Creepy were just lies made up by the jealous haters.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.