The Ingham Family #311 Very few views for your baby news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive… she’s measuring her nipples
IMG_7566.jpeg
IMG_7564.jpeg

---
Have they talked about Islas tooth falling out? She should almost be done with her baby teeth so I really hope she hasn’t lost one due to bad dental hygiene. Definitely too young for that
hopefully got pulled to make way for braces

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Christ alive… she’s measuring her nipples View attachment 2545002View attachment 2545003
---

hopefully got pulled to make way for braces
Im not a dentist but that seems like an odd choice to me. I had teeth pulled at her age to make room, but from the back of my mouth and symmetrically. But I really know nothing about this topic. I do feel like they’d talk about it if isla was in the process of getting braces. They did talk about esmes and Izzy’s Invisalign. Once, then never mentioned again haha. Probably hoped for a sponsorship.

Reactions: 14
That’s what I thought, they don’t look like baby teeth to me 🙁
this is her now
View attachment 2544997
That poor girl, honestly I just want to take her away from that awful family. They don't deserve to have kids.
I've said before that I'm a Guide leader, tonight we're having a Hallowe'en / bonfire party, I'm sure Isla would love it. A chance to dress up and have fun with girls the same age as her. My current group of girls are all lovely and would be so welcoming to her, just breaks my heart that she won't ever get to experience that. We've also booked tickets today to take them to the cinema next month and the Panto in the new year, the hours of paperwork are always worth it to see the girls having fun with their friends. So sad that the Minghams don't let their kid's join any clubs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That’s what I thought, they don’t look like baby teeth to me 🙁
this is her now
View attachment 2544997
My son is 11 and I think that's where he has either a gap or a wobbly tooth? He's recently lost a few and got several more to come out soon according to the dentist so if it's the same place it could be a baby tooth.

Reactions: 9
My son is 11 and I think that's where he has either a gap or a wobbly tooth? He's recently lost a few and got several more to come out soon according to the dentist so if it's the same place it could be a baby tooth.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Just checked and from what I could see of him wobbling various teeth, it is definitely the same tooth on both sides that he currently still has the baby teeth but they are wobbly, gaps are on the bottom, along with more wobbly so she should still be in the normal range for losing more baby teeth at her age.

Is he very late? I be honest I've never seen year 7 with missing teeth

Reactions: 6
God someone get that boy to school, knocking Mila over, squeezing the baby twice on two separate occasions on tonight’s vlog one on the baby’s face and then her feet both with a look of contempt.

Boundaries aren’t just needed by parents at that age but by peers, teachers, other adults. He’s never been taught about the implications of not sharing, taking turns and poor social conduct but on the contrary he’s the centre of everyone he knows world and rules the don’t apply.

Its an awful shame but by doing nothing they really are encouraging very worrying and prehaps dangerous behavioural issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is he very late? I be honest I've never seen year 7 with missing teeth
Not that I know of, he's only year 6 though is one of the oldest in his year. I think it's just not as noticeable with the later teeth than it is with the early teeth when they are at the front and there is no avoiding the gaps in the smile. It can't be that obvious because he told me about a week after he lost one of the teeth, he literally lost it somewhere and forgot about it and I hadn't actually noticed either.

Reactions: 8
This is 'full bodied' Baby Aura. I wouldn't sleep if she was in my house. View attachment 2544420
WTF is this thing. Seriously it looks so cheap and nasty.

I wonder if it’s reflective of their status now though. Mary Shittle isn’t going to pull out the big guns for a failing channel and when she has tons of old Mingham stock lying around her gaff.

Reactions: 7
When Jace said he was going to try and collect ‘leaves’ I genuinely would have had no idea what he was saying if Sarah hadn’t repeated it. His speech!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My daughter lost those teeth on both sides at 11. The dentist xrayed her around a year earlier to check there was teeth to come through. As they'd usually have been out by that age.

Reactions: 6
When Jace said he was going to try and collect ‘leaves’ I genuinely would have had no idea what he was saying if Sarah hadn’t repeated it. His speech!
Jace collecting „weaves“ 🤣
---
My daughter lost those teeth on both sides at 11. The dentist xrayed her around a year earlier to check there was teeth to come through. As they'd usually have been out by that age.
The teeth I got pulled at her age weren’t baby teeth either, I think I had all my teeth by then. I just don’t think Islas teeth look like baby teeth, but may totally be wrong.

Reactions: 3
WTF was tonight’s slog??!!! They are seriously struggling for content now. Wasn’t that about the 4th cake box mix we’ve been ‘treated’ to this week? Certainly feels like it!
As for the Breast pump segment 😴 💤
For all their supposed money they have, they really do lead the dullest life I’ve ever known, even with their many holidays !
The views are starting to tank again already, sadly, little ki-ora or whatever her name is has failed to re-ignite their channel. The hey days of family vloggers has gone and it will never get back to those days again.

Reactions: 18
Yes, my son also lost both those baby teeth at Islas’s age and it took so long for his big teeth to show that I honestly thought he was going to be toothless forever 👀

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.