The Ingham Family #303 DeLonge goes on DeOffensive and it sounds like he’s been DeRinking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm holding out hope because it doesn't state "not clickbait". 😂
only thing that was hit was the ocean... But I would have loved seeing someone filming him running back to the caravan pissing himself scared of getting hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do any of them wash their hair? They’re all always so greasy. Even mila now which is so sad 😔 such a difference to the early days of their vlogs (pre-grooming) when the 3 eldest girls would always be so well presented with lovely hairstyles!

Reactions: 21
what’s this all about? Is he trying to get people to sign up to yet another scam?! 😡View attachment 2450051
He’s gone from 10k to a mil
gtotohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and they share a bag of chips and their daughter has been wearing the same ugly orange t shirt for a week.
Creepy note to self you need to make it fly nobody is gonna believe that load of 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Looks like Isla has been wearing the same clothes for a few days now!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Do any of them wash their hair? They’re all always so greasy. Even mila now which is so sad 😔 such a difference to the early days of their vlogs (pre-grooming) when the 3 eldest girls would always be so well presented with lovely hairstyles!
And Isla has been wearing the same clothes for days 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wonder what creepy was doing to be struck by lazy’s “lightening” 😂 🤡 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lightening? Pretty sure that’s when your baby drops down when you’re near the end of pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but this is vile, we know they haven't been washing their clothes because Lazy has said several times they didnt bring summer clothing and are using what they have.

Here we have an 11 year old who is prime age to be going through puberty and sweating, wearing the same damn outfit multiple days in a row. They are disgusting excuses for parents, they've been in Tesco and The Range to buy fatty a beach chair but couldn't pick up a pack of shorts and tshirts for their daughter!!

Todays vlog uploaded 15/09
Screenshot_20230915-184248_YouTube.jpg

Uploaded 14/09
Screenshot_20230915-184415_YouTube.jpg

Uploaded 13/09
Screenshot_20230915-184451_YouTube.jpg

Uploaded 10/09
Screenshot_20230915-184605_YouTube.jpg

Uploaded 09/09
Screenshot_20230915-184639_YouTube.jpg

Set for life my arse!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
I'm holding out hope because it doesn't state "not clickbait". 😂
Didn’t yesterday’s say clockbait? It’s the conspiracy of time!
Oh look I’ve found out why they’re never on time for anything. It’s da clocks. They’re TROLLS! 😆

Having narrowly escaped being stuck by lightning years ago I cannot find that funny.

I see Chris is still only paid in dollars. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he sells this get rich quick book, then sells a copy of said get rich book that anyone can change things to pretend they wrote said book. It's a particularly tit kinda pyramid scheme.

Surely this makes it so obvious to even his followers with the intellect of a pine nut?

Latest post:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So he sells this get rich quick book, then sells a copy of said get rich book that anyone can change things to pretend they wrote said book. It's a particularly tit kinda pyramid scheme.

Surely this makes it so obvious to even his followers with the intellect of a pine nut?

Latest post:
View attachment 2451413
You've got to be a special sort of sheep to fall for that 🐑 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who does he think his gullible ifam will be able to sell this crap on to? I know he won't care because he's already made his pennies but seriously, how many of those desperate portal-hoppers will be able to do anything with this "investment", once they've bought into it? They've been bamboozled and won't even know what the hell is going on.

To get involved with this, you need to be either vulnerable and not switched on or just the kind of person with no conscience, who doesn't care about ripping off their friends/family/acquaintances etc.

Creepy is lucky to have a network of misguided, brainwashed people to sell any old tit to ....and this is how he repays them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He is so bleeping sweaty and greasy in the start of the vlog. 🤢 I feel unwell looking at him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m confused. That ad for his book looks more like he’s selling Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.