The Ingham Family #303 DeLonge goes on DeOffensive and it sounds like he’s been DeRinking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Malcolm Conkers

Screenshot 2023-09-11 14.01.28.png

TLDR: Busy week for the Inghams, easy to forget that it was their eldest's 18th birthday because everything else was such a tit show. No party for her, no meet up with friends, just her parents and siblings - again. It is really, really sad.

-Chris is still being a bellend. He thinks he's escaped the Matrix but seems to be firmly in it staying in a lodge static caravan at a Haven site in Devon. We had a drunken rant from Chris, slurring his words, calling us all pussies, saying we were still drinking milk from bottles 🥴. Oh how we all laughed 🤡.

- Isabelle had her 18th. She received a Shein dress, some books, a tiara, and some other random crap despite Chris claiming they earn 'up to' £10k a day. They gave her their own car keys wrapped up and told her that she could go and pick out a car with them. Given they've already had a year to do it, none of us expect much to happen. Isabelle and Sarah went to a spa for the day, Sarah vlogged it all (poor Isabelle) and seemed to enjoy it far more than her daughter. Sarah had a face massage with a great big cold sore on her gob :sick:. Apparently she's 35 weeks pregnant, no one (Tattle, Ifam or the Inghams) seems interested in the new baby

- Buyers of Chris's e-book pyramid scam seem surprised that they now have to pay a monthly membership fee to be able to get more advice. If only they read Tattle, they would have known that was the plan all along.

- Dad of the year, yet again, despite having done it many times before filmed and uploaded one of his children naked. Vlog has been taken down probably due to mass reporting or because Hi Steve is a Tattle member and warned his son before he got a strike. Vlog was up long enough for the world's most undesirable cretins to screenshot and save the image of their naked toddler, but apparently we're the ones they are worried about 🤷‍♀️

- The Inghams were spotted by @LuBiLu in the wild in Devon. Sarah looked fed up, the kids looked bored and Chris was doing his usual parenting of absolutely sod all.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 14.18.21.png
Screenshot 2023-09-11 14.17.57.png

Screenshot 2023-09-11 14.23.30.png

(Thanks @Kate1970 for the screenshot)

Please feel free to add any more updates from the last week's adventures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Omg just got back from the best holiday so catching up with everything - dying laughing at his slurred drunk rant 😂

What a foo’, he is SO embarrassing. Imagine that being your husband or dad! Eeee! The way he doesn’t acknowledge WHY people hate him - for being a creepy n0nce to little girls. Simple as.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
See that vlog isnt there, wonder if they took it down or youtube did?
They cant keep getting away with things

Reactions: 22
I feel he’s put his foot in it big time with this MLM scam and I for one can’t wait to see him taken down.
The rant itself proves he knows he’s been rumbled, he’s shitting himself.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday Chris! I’m sure it’s been one not to forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah is just so dainty and feminine, she oozes elegance and decorum wherever she goes.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 16.15.51.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think it’s yesterday's that been taken down.

My family are now back. Had a lovely time. I think they saw Them once and definitely heard twit in a hat big spoilt brat on one of his rants. They have complained though, their van was a private one and the regs are basically the same, theres no way they should have had the guinea pigs, that’s been passed on now as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just thought, didn’t lazy say that Isabelle was starting college/sixth form this year yet they’re still on holiday so that’s clearly not happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Brilliant title and recap!

I cannot believe we are on thread 303 and they are still going :(

Reactions: 22
Just thought, didn’t lazy say that Isabelle was starting college/sixth form this year yet they’re still on holiday so that’s clearly not happening?
At some point I think she changed that to she's doing college from home, but now it doesn't matter because she's an entrepreneur with her own businesses making £10k a day so they don't have to pretend she's doing anything.

College is only for if you want to stay in the matrix.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Going back a while but remember when they were nearing the end of their road trip / could have possibly been home - Isabelle posted on insta asking where you could buy that mushroom thing. What was the point of that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
At some point I think she changed that to she's doing college from home, but now it doesn't matter because she's an entrepreneur with her own businesses making £10k a day so they don't have to pretend she's doing anything.

College is only for if you want to stay in the matrix.
Would she even get onto a college course with no GCSEs?

Reactions: 17
She’s 18 now so they can drop the pretence and count down to Esme reaching that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So, I was watching you tube last night with my daughter and as she was scrolling through the recommended videos one popped up about Andrew Tate and fatherhood. I was shell shocked as I didn't know he had kids (and gutted for any would be children to have a dad like him), we watched it out of curiousity and it was an interview in which he discusses fatherhood, and his opinion (which is bleeping disgusting) that women are good at being mothers and not much else, and obviously his other misogynistic views which are well known.

But the children thing really shocked me, so I asked my daughter to google and see how many kids he had, as only a toddler aged girl was featured in said interview, but he mentioned his "children".

The fucker (reportedly) has 10 kids! My jaw hit the floor when my daughter asked me to guess how many and as I said "3, 4, 5..." and got to 10 I thought she was joking, but no.

Now every single bit of Creepys behaviour in the past couple of years makes sense. I would link the video but it's not permitted, if anyone wants the name let me know, but I swear to God every bit of crap that came out of Tate's mouth is basically the mantra Creepy is now living by. It's horrific. I cannot reiterate how horrific.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.