The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#31 Jace is looking yellow, he hasn’t done a poo, lets hope Chris and Sarah aren’t just thinking of the views

Reactions: 6
Aaaahhh...but is she loving life right now, in true Chris Ingham styleee?

It's so annoying, the way he says everyone is "loving life" all the time, even when they're just going about their normal, trivial, anything-but-monumentally exciting business......

..."Oh look, guys, Prinny Winny Woo Woos is rubbing her dirty arse germs on Isabelle's bed sheets, right now, while they're all snuggled up watching Netflix in bed - sisters loving life right there, so so cute, man".....and "How super duper cute does baby Jacey look right now, man? He's totally loving life right now, even though he's too sleepy to cry like a bad baby and wake up so I can shine this super duper bright camera light in his eyes and film him some more - look at him all wrapped up in his awesome blue cocoon thingy that totally doesn't look like he's fallen asleep in a giant Ugg Cardy boot (wot you sayin foooooo....you got a fever?)".....you know, that kind of thing.
Remember the “loving life” quote he said when they arrived in Australia. They were sat around in the apartment and when he said that he put the camera on Sarah..the look she gave him was priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the “loving life” quote he said when they arrived in Australia. They were sat around in the apartment and when he said that he put the camera on Sarah..the look she gave him was priceless
Hed also days before been questioned by police... Hows that loving life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did they get stopped in Australia?
Because they were dobbed in to Australian immigration, Creepy said it was because someone told them he was on the run from the police. But all the stuff had just hit the newspapers the week before they went. Considering he was sending messages to Jess on holiday it is little surprise they stopped him.

Australian immigration could have refused entry if they felt he was a danger to the Australian community

The family insta mysteriously disappeared at the same time, I reckon lazy deactivated it when he was being questioned. Just what every good wife does covering your Creepy husbands tracks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a theory but the way they are let's face it neglecting Jace does anyone wonder if iddy biddy was treated the same way hence why she is almost 7 and able to wear age 3-4 clothes still. My daughter is 7 in August and wearing 8-9 eats quite healthy has healthy blonde beautiful hair (except when she gets up in the morning 😂 😂 😂). Just a thought I had. Also wouldn't it be great to hack into the in flight movie and play all the tit on Chris on a loop.

Just a theory but the way they are let's face it neglecting Jace does anyone wonder if iddy biddy was treated the same way hence why she is almost 7 and able to wear age 3-4 clothes still. My daughter is 7 in August and wearing 8-9 eats quite healthy has healthy blonde beautiful hair (except when she gets up in the morning 😂😂😂). Just a thought I had. Also wouldn't it be great to hack into the in flight movie and play all the tit on Chris on a loop.
I think the girls are just short. She’s said it a once or twice about Esme wearing a size 6-7/7-8 but I think she just bangs on about Isla more because she’s still in the younger cutesier clothes.
Think it was commented somewhere that Chris and Sarah are quite short so it’s no wonder the girls are a bit on the small side.

Plus they’ve often been shown in clothes/shoes that are clearly too small or just about still fitting so I think Sarah just likes to brag about how tiny they are even if they’re not.

Reactions: 9
Just a theory but the way they are let's face it neglecting Jace does anyone wonder if iddy biddy was treated the same way hence why she is almost 7 and able to wear age 3-4 clothes still. My daughter is 7 in August and wearing 8-9 eats quite healthy has healthy blonde beautiful hair (except when she gets up in the morning 😂😂😂). Just a thought I had. Also wouldn't it be great to hack into the in flight movie and play all the tit on Chris on a loop.
Sarahs said before isla lost weight as a baby and ended up in hospital. No idea if that would effect her growth at this age.

Just a theory but the way they are let's face it neglecting Jace does anyone wonder if iddy biddy was treated the same way hence why she is almost 7 and able to wear age 3-4 clothes still. My daughter is 7 in August and wearing 8-9 eats quite healthy has healthy blonde beautiful hair (except when she gets up in the morning 😂 😂 😂). Just a thought I had. Also wouldn't it be great to hack into the in flight movie and play all the tit on Chris on a loop.
She’s not as itty bitty as they make out. Lazy buying 4-5 clothes probably because they are cheaper.

She’s maybe smallish for her age but not tiny, most parents buy clothes so kids have a little growing room to make them last, not lazy because after 1 or 2 wears they are never seen again.

Her she is at new year and just under 120cm. 4/5 clothes is for up to 110cm, 5/6 up to 116cm. One of mine is 5 years old 112cm and needs age 5/6.

Just Lazy trying to baby her! Wonder if it will change now Jace is here?

A32882A9-5E87-4452-90D3-ECCAE696E78A.jpeg

I love the fact the pram hardly fits in the boot! Would say what will they do when they go on holiday but we only ever see them in the same few clothes all the time so won’t be that hard!

Reactions: 8
When I had a few arguing with me I just DMed them some links to news articles about Chris. They still didn't believe me though :rolleyes:
Thank you. I never really know what put. I ended putting jesses evidence, the police statement and the definition child grooming from the NSPCC website

Reactions: 5
I thought it was quite sad in last nights vlog- when the two of them twigged it was iddy buddy’s birthday on Tuesday!!! Last minute or what??!!? We all know how Sarah loves to shop surely she could have sorted out presents before she had Jace. Seems Isla is already an after thought. She seems quieter on camera not her usual self. Those poor poor children

Reactions: 1
She really isn't that small, in that picture she was 6.5 (or 6 years 8 months) and looks to be 118cm or thereabouts. So she's an average height for a female child of her age.
They like to make people think she's small because it suits their tv show.
And as for the clothes sizing, in next she's wearing 4-5 and that just fits, no growing room. Next is known for its big sizing.
My 5.5yo is genuinely small for his age (102cm and in 3-4 clothing) I don't go around treating him like a toddler or babying him though!

I thought it was quite sad in last nights vlog- when the two of them twigged it was iddy buddy’s birthday on Tuesday!!! Last minute or what??!!? We all know how Sarah loves to shop surely she could have sorted out presents before she had Jace. Seems Isla is already an after thought. She seems quieter on camera not her usual self. Those poor poor children
But yet she organised her easter egg "donantion" early enough...

Also another sign in kids that have/are suffering neglect is to act babyish!

Reactions: 3
On Sarah’s Instagram page someone asked what size clothes Jace was in and she said first size which she thinks is the size before newborn.
What is that tiny baby? No way can he be in those clothes!

Also hes looking rather ginger!

Reactions: 2
On Sarah’s Instagram page someone asked what size clothes Jace was in and she said first size which she thinks is the size before newborn.

First size is newborn isnt it? If it were tiny baby she would say, she said it enough before he was here.

Reactions: 1
On Sarah’s Instagram page someone asked what size clothes he was in and she said first size which she thinks is the size before newborn.

Yes, would be tiny baby. He could be at the rate he is losing weight. Or, considering that’s the size that they mainly brought, he is wearing them because they are awaiting the ifam to send the next size up 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.