The Ingham Family #30 Jace Has Ginge Hair, Sarah Had A Fanny Tear, Twat In A Hat Doesn't Care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Real Inghams caption is a bit extreme. 'How could you do that to those girls?' :unsure:

They were bouncing on a ball which he took away. He probably told them to stop beforehand.and like normal kids they carried on. Not like he threw it at them.. don't make me side with the IFAM on this real Inghams...

I think they uploaded this just after we started discussing it this afternoon. Do they just lurk in the background for content ideas?

I just don't understand what realinghams is trying to achieve. Is it run by teenagers?
I do wonder who runs the real Inghams account now and is it the same group who ran it in the past. You might not be wrong 😂
They seem obsessed (obviously) but the exaggerated posts just come across as trolling. I agree with keeping the conversation going but I think they do more harm than good.
Just my opinion.
Btw I include all the aggressive Twitter accounts and the YouTube channels like country joe/smug Sarah in that.

Reactions: 4
Just thinking that I'll have to boycott Costa coffee shops, now that we know the Inghams old vlog intro song is on Costa's background music playlist ("Let's talk about loooooooooove" - that one.) Really not what you want to hear when you stop off for a relaxing coffee! Never heard that song anywhere else and totally associate it with them.

For those who don't watch the vlogs, they all stopped off after their arduous shopping trip for a well-earned, cheeky chai latte break and were pondering whether to go back to their old old intro song or to just leave their channel without an intro song, as it is at the moment (comment down below if you give a rat's arse!)

I think they were probably debating why their viewing figures hadn't picked up, as they expected, and were wondering if them changing the intro had any bearing on that. (If you're reading this, Creepy Crew, it's not the intro, or lack of, that's the problem!)
I heard it played in Matalan the other week. 😂🙈

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Just thinking that I'll have to boycott Costa coffee shops, now that we know the Inghams old vlog intro song is on Costa's background music playlist ("Let's talk about loooooooooove" - that one.) Really not what you want to hear when you stop off for a relaxing coffee! Never heard that song anywhere else and totally associate it with them.

For those who don't watch the vlogs, they all stopped off after their arduous shopping trip for a well-earned, cheeky chai latte break and were pondering whether to go back to their old old intro song or to just leave their channel without an intro song, as it is at the moment (comment down below if you give a rat's arse!)

I think they were probably debating why their viewing figures hadn't picked up, as they expected, and were wondering if them changing the intro had any bearing on that. (If you're reading this, Creepy Crew, it's not the intro, or lack of, that's the problem!)
They should have Radio Head's Creep as the new intro 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I heard it played in Matalan the other week. 😂🙈
Noooooooooo! I think I'll just stick on that massive, old-fashioned, deep-sea divers helmet every time I leave the house. You can never be too careful, eh?!

They should have Radio Head's Creep as the new intro 😂😂😂
Totally! It's a bit slow though. Maybe in Mexican Mariachi Band style to liven up their vlogs a bit.....same lyrics, same sentiment, just livelier!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really seemed like nothing to me, other then Izzy having a typical teenafpge reaction to being told what to do! Gosh i remember a video that did the round a few years ago of two Scottish girls doing some kind of live and their Mother coming in swearing about one of them not flushing the toilet?
That was funny and horrifying in equal measures, can't believe some parents think it's okay to use that sort of language to their children. Makes Creepy look almost saintly in comparison.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Aaaahhh...but is she loving life right now, in true Chris Ingham styleee?

It's so annoying, the way he says everyone is "loving life" all the time, even when they're just going about their normal, trivial, anything-but-monumentally exciting business......

..."Oh look, guys, Prinny Winny Woo Woos is rubbing her dirty arse germs on Isabelle's bed sheets, right now, while they're all snuggled up watching Netflix in bed - sisters loving life right there, so so cute, man".....and "How super duper cute does baby Jacey look right now, man? He's totally loving life right now, even though he's too sleepy to cry like a bad baby and wake up so I can shine this super duper bright camera light in his eyes and film him some more - look at him all wrapped up in his awesome blue cocoon thingy that totally doesn't look like he's fallen asleep in a giant Ugg Cardy boot (wot you sayin foooooo....you got a fever?)".....you know, that kind of thing.
You’ve watched too much of this family 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Baby’s first ever shopping trip? What a huge surprise.

But Seriously?!

Why not Jace’s first trip to the park or nice afternoon stroll etc.

What next? Baby’s first trip to Costa or Nando’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That was funny and horrifying in equal measures, can't believe some parents think it's okay to use that sort of language to their children. Makes Creepy look almost saintly in comparison.

Oh blimey, I see what you mean!

Well the brief birthing ball incident is probably as close as we'll ever see to that Scottish video. I don't think the Inghams poo. They're not those kinds of vloggers, don't you know? And if they did it certainly wouldn't stink. Well, maybe of roses. And probably a very very lot of Zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do not speak badly of Radiohead 😱 or link THAT song to THAT mess.
😂

New thread suggestion

The Ingham Family #31 For The Love Of God Feed Your Baby.
Can’t wait for a new thread title, preferably one that doesn’t mention her nether region 🤢😂

Baby’s first ever shopping trip? What a huge surprise.

But Seriously?!

Why not Jace’s first trip to the park or nice afternoon stroll etc.

What next? Baby’s first trip to Costa or Nando’s
They did costa on today’s 🙈😂

Can’t wait for a new thread title, preferably one that doesn’t mention her nether region 🤢😂
Yeah sorry - that was my fault. Didn't actually think the thread title suggestion would make the cut (pardon the pun).

I'm keeping well out of it this time round so you should be safe 😁

Reactions: 2
#31 - Jace needs food, looking more yellow than he should, While the birthing ball drives Creepy up the wall

Reactions: 5
#31 Jace is starting to resemble Bart (Simpson) and Sarah's still a lazy fart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I could be reaching here, but with the whole pweirdo-time-stamp-gate on youtube recently and disabled comments on videos with children in etc, why is Sarah filming her children in the changing room, zooming in on Isla's shorts and whatever else as I skipped quick.

It's awful for it to even be a problem, but it is, and yet she puts her daughters on a plate on a platform for ponces. I just hate the thought of Chris editing that footage, all the slow-mo and zoom ins, makes me feel sick. I hope its an innocent move from Sarah just wanting to show the girls new clothes, I really do, but I worry as she's not stupid, she knows all about pervs; she's with one.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I could be reaching here, but with the whole pweirdo-time-stamp-gate on youtube recently and disabled comments on videos with children in etc, why is Sarah filming her children in the changing room, zooming in on Isla's shorts and whatever else as I skipped quick.

It's awful for it to even be a problem, but it is, and yet she puts her daughters on a plate on a platform for ponces. I just hate the thought of Chris editing that footage, all the slow-mo and zoom ins, makes me feel sick. I hope its an innocent move from Sarah just wanting to show the girls new clothes, I really do, but I worry as she's not stupid, she knows all about pervs; she's with one.
I agree, also its not something we really need to see either is it. 'Vlogging for memories' every bloody memory with them kids will be walking around the shops or presents thrown at them. It feels like their catering to perverts with those weird shots of little girls dancing around in shorts.
Another thing is, I know kids all don't mature on the same level but Isabelle is nearly 14, going into year 9 in September and she spent her fiver from nan and grandad on.... Polly pockets? I would of been taken the mick out of badly in school if my peers knew that. Maybe it was different back then? But I have nieces and nephews of similar age and they defiantly wouldn't be spending a fiver on crappy small plastic figures lol.

Reactions: 17
#31 Poor Jace has us enchanted, we've raved but also ranted - do his folks take him for granted?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
# 31 Bits and bats covered in thrush, Creepy just wants everyone to shush.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#31 Sarah has a sore breast, Creepy's starting to get stressed. Quick... someone give Jace some milk and a clean vest!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.