The Ingham Family #298 I want to embarrass her, I want to find her - Isabelle Ingham 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That £17k screenshot will 100% just be the wankets release from early on when they were ‘selling out’ those.
I’m sure someone said earlier it would have been about 20k so minus shopify fees etc it makes sense
There’s not a chance in hell they’re doing anything to make money that we don’t already know about. They don’t have the brain cells
£17k on the wankets, not a chance they have made that in all the time that have been trading!

Reactions: 15
Why is he obsessed with “lawyers” all the time?! No one starts a business and straight away employs a load of staff, what an utter idiot…what is he even on about? He sounds so patronising and just talking a load of absolute waffle to make it out like he has advice to give.

As for Sarah, she can’t even spell financially which says it all!
She can’t even spell parent 👀

in this photo I thought she had big knickers on but no it’s just her big stomach

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sarah saying that they had Jace because when they started making money from YouTube, they could afford another child... 🤦‍♀️

Somebody write her a post-it reminding her that they started a zillion highly successful businesses several years before Jace was born and don't rely on flogging their kids' privacy to pay the bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah saying that they had Jace because when they started making money from YouTube, they could afford another child... 🤦‍♀️

Somebody write her a post-it reminding her that they started a zillion highly successful businesses several years before Jace was born and don't rely on flogging their kids' privacy to pay the bills.
I'm sure she used to say she was done having kids before Jace. Didn't Chris once brag having another baby would pay for a house before they had him.

Reactions: 19
Hate to break it to you creepy but your right bang in the middle of the matrix.
You're dependent upon the internet, using energy and use just about every social media platform.

The matrix is laughing at you and your crap get rich scheme which is already out of date.... The correct name for it is a Ponzi scheme and is doomed to fail.

Btw your new shops crap as well selling overpriced tat that's already out of date.
Really successful business people and millionaires don't declare everything to the public and invest well.

Many don't flaunt their wealth either.
You smell of cheap new money that doesn't exist and never will because you're too stupid to do anything right.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Dunno about escaping the matrix - but he is deffo trying to escape reality the clown

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell just sent my friend a ‘healthier’ recipe for five guys from TikTok, and wrote sooo good if u like a burgeh for your tea, you’ll have a burgeh for your tea’
now I’m dieing inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but they sound even more cult like, don’t like the education system, don’t like working for anyone, living in a dream world where they can just do as they please, setting their kids up for failure is all I can see. Pair of thickos!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On the note of the 17k screenshot, just looked you can get one like that off google images 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the stuff from the last couple of days has a very freeman on the land feel about it. This stuff tends to pop up in home ed groups from time to time (usually swiftly deleted by admin) and Chris in particular is giving me that vibe.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how she thinks her kids are thriving? Isn’t Jace still in nappies, with a dummy, drinking out of a bottle and learning colours still? My daughter wasn’t much older than him when she was able to read levels 1-4 of phonics books and doing some basic math. How’s he thriving?

Isn’t Isla still unable to use basic cutlery, playing with baby toys, and unable sleep in her own room?

Im sure as tit the education system could do a better job than she is! In my opinion they are regressing not progressing, and they film it all for all to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Skipping the whole matrix crap, you know because some of us have to do real jobs, sad I know. The trouble is her children are unlikely to get real jobs as they don't have a education, I mean Izzy has 1Gcse was it? She's not going to push you tube on them but films them day in and day out.

That outfit, I'm sorry, but it's awful. So if you have it for your child I'm deeply sorry, but this woman's choice in clothing is awful. I feel for Mila and this baby, looking back Jace got of lightly in his gender neutral stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.