The Ingham Family #298 I want to embarrass her, I want to find her - Isabelle Ingham 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that this OLLI family who are all about capturing the memories have 5 children, a van, a huge house, unlimited free time, apparently endless amounts of money and yet 4 out of their last 5 vlogs have been about guinea pigs....

Such riveting content. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does the silly witch keep using that funny voice when having a rant about what people say listen you silly bint I don’t talk like that at all - I am South London born and bread and let me tell you when riled I am pure Kat Slater with the colourful words to match so pop on down rather than hiding in your dump of a house behind a camera lense - we can have a full and frank discussion on many subjects let me know and I will make a list…… c u next Tuesday then xx
---
It’s always interesting when a “haters” comments gets way more likes than an inghams comment, shows their ifam to ‘trolls’ ratio 😂
She knows more bleeping clowns than Billy Smarts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Loving the lazy rant and how she twists that tattlers are condemning Jace for long hair, when she knows its no such thing, it's the way she cares for said hair. Does she think its unusual for a boy to have long hair? Derrr..... every other boy round here has long locks. Sarah, don't divert peoples comments when you know they are just saying, give it a trim and leave it down, don't rip the poor kids roots out.
Loved the rant, please do more, hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
did I imagine it or did someone on these threads AGES ago say that Sarah tells them they are literally part of a reality show and there’s their online life and their real life 🤔

Sarah saying she wasn’t bothered then going on to show she was very bothered indeed
It was me!!!!

Reactions: 12
Omg the rant made her sound so stupid, she completely missed the point, no one is saying he identifies as a girl, or that he can’t have long hair, people are saying it needs to be looked after, trimmed and washed, she obviously doesn’t know how to keep his hair healthy hence people telling her it needs a cut.

Whats with the sudden interest in Islas hair? Is it for the benefit of a social services visit, so she can say look my chuldren are cared for?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Lol she’s bleeping ridiculous, your son probably gets mistaken for a girl not only because he has long hair but probably because you insist on putting it in pig tails, getting him glasses aimed at girls, and making him talk in that bleeping ridiculous stupid annoying squeaky voice!

You LAZY are the reason for your sons hair issue, YOU, bloody bullies 😂🤣 she growing a baby or got a gut full of cheese and 💩bleeping thick ugly moron! God she’s infuriating.

Reactions: 43
Sorry I’m no good at screen recording, but this is a gem I just had to share

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why does the silly witch keep using that funny voice when having a rant about what people say listen you silly bint I don’t talk like that at all - I am South London born and bread and let me tell you when riled I am pure Kat Slater with the colourful words to match so pop on down rather than hiding in your dump of a house behind a camera lense - we can have a full and frank discussion on many subjects let me know and I will make a list…… c u next Tuesday then xx
---

She knows more bleeping clowns than Billy Smarts
Innit 😂😂 she’s a stupid Cow how dare someone criticise the golden boy how very dare they the nasty evil bastards 😂😂 get over yourself lazy he looks like a girl except that most girls have lovely well conditioned hair and their hair is not a ratty mess 🙄.
They must be thirsty for engagement and content if that’s all they have to post what a pair of clowns 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's a shame that the fake ingham family Instagram has gone quiet, they could post pics of Jace's bald patches ... and see what the fans have to say then

Reactions: 20
Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that this OLLI family who are all about capturing the memories have 5 children, a van, a huge house, unlimited free time, apparently endless amounts of money and yet 4 out of their last 5 vlogs have been about guinea pigs....

Such riveting content. 🤣🤣
And cute clothing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sarah Ingham, the illiterate bleep giving IFannies an English lesson with completely incorrect information 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Not to mention influencing young people that n0nce enabling should be done. Just ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone cut and paste the rant here so I don’t have to give them a view. Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking more and more like social services are involved. Good.

Stealing from amazon is a really good thing to pop on your vlogs. Brilliant idea!

Reactions: 34
So Isla is still not picking up the guinnie pigs she so badly wanted…
Dear lord how many times are Lazy going to show us how she organized those diaperliners??
so they made a 2days in 1 vlog and it was just Lazy lapping out.
I apreciate a good rant even if it was as good as the burger or No hell no rant

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it’s far too early, but I had to.

#299 Some clowns need telling sometimes. Says Dick Turnip Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.