The Ingham Family #297 Mr Ingram never sees or responds to hate, Laters Dckhead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle with a NEOM candle! That must have been gifted to lazy because no way did they buy that. Also, the irony in her having a Britney Spears label displayed. Maybe the internet could start a #FREEISABELLEINGHAM campaign. If only Isabelle was intelligent enough to see how her life in some ways is a bit like poor Britney’s. Obviously with less money and less talent 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She would only be able to learn to drive if creepy taught her as they’d be terrified of her revealing anything to an outsider. Also he’d get time alone with her 🤢. She doesn’t go anywhere anyway so would be pointless

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve watched some old vlogmas vlogs lately and the difference is stark the girls looked so nice and well presented and Sarah looked pretty and well groomed even creepy looked ten years younger. They’ve tried to push the younger kids but the truth is Jace has no personality he’s rude and covetous Isla and Esme were so cute and much more entertaining and the viewers aren’t interested in their new family.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They will lie about the money for her 18th, either say she’s been given it or reinvested it until she’s 21 when she’s still scared of everything, having a year out and talking nonsense
Isabelle will have her child trust fund that will be hers to claim as the day after she turns 18 Sarah's name will come off the account. My daughter turned 18 in April and got her child trust fund. I doubt they will have any other money for Isabelle they were supposed to be saving for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She was probably the one who told them to deliver it there in the first place and its her spelling mistakes! She couldn't risk having anything delivered to Stag Manor 😂
If it's across the road, a delivery driver wouldn't just take a parcel there on their own accord. They don't have all day to be trying everyone on the street until someone takes it in, so if no instructions, they'd at most try one next door neighbour.
Depends on the delivery driver, I had one give me a package and when I looked at the address I said "I don't even know where this is" and he said "up the street a bit and round the corner... no one else seems to be in so will you take it"

Amazon on the other hand like to leave my packages in the middle of my drive even when I'm in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2377009

Inghams are back from their latest super duper Europe road trip. First thing Izzy did was see her imaginary boyfriend tidy her room.

Chris transformed the master bedroom - looks like a budget hotel chain. Maybe that's so he can reminisce about cheating on Lazy.

Sarah had a tag team midwife and health visitor home visit. Lots of theories as to why.

Prinny has not returned. Not sure she has been mentioned.

They are going away again soon, likely for Izzy's 18th birthday which is less than a month away. Personally I'm looking forward to her recieving her money that's been saved since she first started working at ?11yo. That will be so exciting scary for her. See Sarah talking about this fund - under spoiler.
Sarah Ingham comparing their fan base and following to that of global popular cultural phenomenon the Spice Girls. Stop it, pack it in. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Please be click bate!! Surprising the girls with new pets! Isla in tears..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lazy and Granny Groomer got the girls Guinea pigs. They’ve put them in the tiny inappropriately sized cages Pets and Home sell too 😡

I’ve just skimmed through quickly as I’m sorting some paperwork but will do the rundown soon. I’m absolutely raging. The guineas look very young and will not survive long in that house. They are incredibly nervous prey animals and need a calm household. The food they bought is rubbish too and they’ve clearly done 0 research as usual.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
They’ve taken it too far. Guinea pigs require hours of love and attention! They aren’t disposable! Those poor piggies in that tiny cage

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Why get more pets when they plan to be away all the time? They have just said they already have another trip planned soon, they want to be away soon after the baby arrives and plan a long trip out of Europe next year.

Are the guinea pigs just going to get moved to granny's all the time, that doesn't seem like it would be good for them? Or just leave them and have someone come and feed them whilst away, which seems a terrible idea.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I’ve just had to leave my piggies alone while I’m away for two weeks (my brother is coming to check on them every other day) and I felt awful! I know mine will miss me and I’ll miss them! I could never go away for months in end and leave them willingly in that disgusting cage. Also, guinea pigs need their nails trimming all the time! Its so important! So that means they’ll never get their nails trimmed poor things!

also the fact they bought them from pets at home and put them in that cage mean that Islas interest was completely fake. If she were really interested she would know the appropriate cage size and why to not dupport PAH. How long until they move in full time with Jane and Steve?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Lazy and Granny Groomer got the girls Guinea pigs. They’ve put them in the tiny inappropriately sized cages Pets and Home sell too 😡

I’ve just skimmed through quickly as I’m sorting some paperwork but will do the rundown soon. I’m absolutely raging. The guineas look very young and will not survive long in that house. They are incredibly nervous prey animals and need a calm household. The food they bought is rubbish too and they’ve clearly done 0 research as usual.
Imagine the mauling those poor creatures will get from Jace. He'll be at them constantly, mostly unsupervised . They'll be lucky to survive a week

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Guinea pigs are lovely little pets, but require massive amounts of space, constant good quality hay, decent pellet food, none of that musli type crap or they'll selective eat. Their nails need to be trimmed (we all know how that goes for the neglected dog), their teeth need to be kept an eye on too.
They need a constant supply of things to graze and eat!
They're expensive hard work but ever so rewarding, which they'll never see as they are never home.
I can't believe they were even purchased.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
When I got my Guinea pigs I had to convince my parents for months after doing weeks of research and paying hundreds for everything they need. Isla mentions it twice and suddenly gets them🙄 I’m actually surprised though, this is probably the first thing Islas got in years

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.