Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rightio123

I find the Q&A fascinating as I really do think Sarah is capable of talking a good game and can see how they have managed to avoid more heavy handed intervention from Social Services and other public bodies. She knows all the buzz words to reference such as 'montessori' etc and knows to frame all the neglect as being 'child led'. The children are 'empowered' to choose their bedtimes (at midnight), their wake up times (to miss half the day), what they learn (so they get an unbalanced education or no education at all) and to choose how they style their hair (so it's a matter unbrushed mess). She has cleverly managed to abdicate almost all parental responsibility whilst somehow retaining a weird moral high ground that she is superior to other parents who actually parent their children and god forbid send them to school.

The problem she has is that we see too much of their lives so know that their reality doesn't align with the ideal she describes. Her obsession with breast milk being what nature intended for babies whilst weaning them on McDonald's and Greggs. She has admitted previously that she doesn't tolerate children that rise early so she is only child led as long as the children get up late like she wants them to do. The list of contradictions really does go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
This has been tickling me for days - it’s pure DeLonge - My Forever Dave ‘re-imagines’ the fortnight he spent playing grumpy gooseberry with his mum and dad, tagging along on his brother’s honeymoon, as if he were an actual rockstar, ‘scouting locations’ and looking to get ‘energised and re-inspired’:-

• Haha
  • Heart

RachieBoo

The way she was non mothering her children in the last vlog was outstanding, slow clap 👏 for big 👏 fat 👏 thicko Saz. Firstly haircut talk? Wtaf, try saying you read tattle without saying you read tattle Hi Steve 👋 😉 Hi Sarah 👋.

Now I will start with Esme, what a loud obnoxious teen she is, no boundaries when speaking to her mum, telling her loudly and rudely not to cut Jason's hair.......ummm Esme shut your fucking stupid gob! Nothing to do with you at all! Who the fuck does this dumb little twat think she is. Totally thinks she controls everything, just like little lord baldy of Rosabelle Manor. He just needs to get his fucking hair cut pronto, no questions asked, no family meeting, he has no say in it either, Sarah you cockwomble give your head a wobble and take that boy to the hair dressers, it's your fucking job to make decisions that benefit your dependants, they have no way of seeing what's best for them you overgrown teenage pleb. Tell your daughter to shut her gob while your at it, she is way too big for her boots.

The leg cuddle while fatty, fatty bum, bum stands sideways showing her fat arse and cheese bump in the sunset 🤣 jace looking for the thumbs 👍 from Creepy so he can backdrop the set up with his long bitch about jace , no mention of how cute mila looked hugging Sarah at the front, apparently he didn't feel the need to post a long rant and say how adorable Mila is because she is not the focus of tattlers posts atm. So fucking ridiculous, they are definitely sailing off into the sunset, but not in the way these 'free thinkers" believe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollydolly

01935E10-D29D-437F-97C3-4AB75B4ACF73.jpeg

The ‘gorgeous’ view Chris was raving about 😅 if it’s not pylons it’s barbed wire, they do love a good view!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the messages sent between Creepy and the fifth girl to come forward back in July 2018, Jessy. (I have been looking for these messages for SO long and have finally found them 🎉).

Jessy was in her early twenties in 2018 and had her own YouTube channel. Creepy allegedly messaged her and told her that she was hot and had 'a sexiness that guys especially would wanna watch'. After she told him that she used to dress like a chav, he told her that he still had a thing for chav lasses. He apparently liked girls who wore hooped earrings, gold chains and who 'wore their socks pulled up over their fake Adidas two stripes' (better get ordering some hooped earrings and gold chains from Shein Sarah). He also invited Jessy to get a 'Chinese n chill or whatever.... ' and said that he was 'always game'. He then told her she was 'more than welcs to hit up his hot spot for WiFi anytime'. Sad, dirty little man 🤢.

Jessy went on to make a diss track about her experiences with Creepy, which was really good. According to tattler Keepyernoseout, Jessy was threatened by the Inghams' solicitors, Levi Solicitors, and unfortunately, was ordered to take the diss track down. If any tattler downloaded it at the time, please share it here as it would be so great to watch it again.

I love the way that Creepy calls himself creepy before anyone else does..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mostyn

VIP Member
Mila eating Jaffa cake bit it in the shape of a boat and started singing row row row your boat
Lazy never even remarked on it but I thought it was cute

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Dragon100

Chatty Member
So Jace makes the decision as to wether he has his hair cut or not - remind me again which one is the parent and which one is the child?

I am pretty sure it was my mum's decision to keep my hair short when I was young girl and I wanted long hair tied up with pretty bobbles.

But then my parents made sure they went to midwife/medical appointments before I was born, made sure we got an education, helped us learn, took us out on educational trips, made sure we had a balanced diet, kept treats to just that, had holidays where there were some beach days but took us on days out as well, encouraged us to pursue interests outside the home, encouraged friendships outside the home, held birthday partys with friends and family, purchased good quality clothes and shoes that fitted, didn't provide a mountain of tat for birthdays/Christmas but a few bits we wanted/needed, made sure we got medical/dental treatment as needed, made sure we were clean and well presented, put us to bed at age appropriate times, let us stay up late only on special occasions, didn't favour my brother over me, were firm but fair, helped out with driving lessons and took me out driving in dad's car for hours every Sunday, the list goes on and on!

My parents weren't saints, they were just normal parents trying to do the best for their kids, with the resources they had, growing up we weren't set for life by any means, but my parents put us first.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
They don't half choose some rubbish images/video to illustrate what a great time they're having. The beach montage is so bad. Poor Jace being left awkwardly hugging mama's arse for a good five seconds while she stares wistfully out to sea (through a load of people who didn't manage to arrive late to a sunset) rather than acknowledging his true, pure love.
I know whenever my two came up behind me as small children and hugged my leg, I'd usually turn around and get down to their level/pick them up, and return the hug properly.

It was all staged for him to record, the hugs, piggy backs, everything in the sunset footage was staged to make out they're having the best time ever.

It is tragic that all those kids know is how to perform for the camera 24/7.

• Sad

woopsiedaisy

That's one thick bloody burglar who breaks into a motor home at 2 or 3 am in the morning..suppose he thought nobody would be in.

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Lazy saying that Isabelle maybe at the birth but Esme went mad as she wants them all to see the baby together, they need to sort that girl out she really thinks she’s in charge, she can have what she wants but anything anyone else wants or wants to do is a no. Really makes make blood boil 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Ruth1983

VIP Member
So the drill in the lock didn’t wake anyone?

A door opening and someone rooting around didn’t wake anyone?

Creepy running screaming naked through a campsite where you can hear someone in the next caravan fart at 2am (time?) didn’t wake anyone?- apologies, after reading green cows fab write up I see this is incorrect x

The bigbadman didn’t see creepy sitting on the steps and think “ah he’s awake- best not steal from him- he looks scary”

The bigbadbalaclava man didn’t think “wow wow wow look at that amazing renovationed bit of agriculture- I’ll never be able to rob that! Best go for this car over here with no one in it”

It’s almost like that smell is bullshit and not just the festering vile man that is pedalo creep

Last edited:
  • Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Just reposting for all those who hadn't seen it (originally posted on Thead 286)

1690653651385.png

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie and pretend I have a very lot of hydrogeological experience with manor's, it's just not the kind of agriculture my parents exposed me to as a child and as an adult Iv not pursued that area of exploration into buildings (Iv been very busy with my fake pilot training and logging my UFO reports online, before anyone starts to troll me, jealousy at it's finest!!)
However that being said I feel like even I, someone without any deep knowledge of posh substandard houses knows that calling a large house overlooking a busy motorway and a field of electrician pylons a manor is a very lot ridiculous. It's more cottage than manor, especially with that quaint little wall outside it!
I just wonder if the Manor would be more sturdy if it was built from Weetabic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lollydolly

To be honest I find it nice to have the kids tucked up in bed by 7:30/8:00pm because it gives me and my other half some quality time together in the evening. I’m pretty sure Chris and Sarah seem to avoid quality time together at all costs. They have such a strange relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 49