The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, Creeps was sat on the steps of his and Lazy's lair, in his boxers and socks.
An intruder wearing a balaclava, broke into the drivers side door using a drill....then climbed through the curtain behind the drivers seat, shining a torch into Creepy's eyes.
All the while Izzy and Jason are apparently fast asleep on the sofa bed directly beneath and in front of that curtain. They expect us to believe that womanly thighs gave chase across the carpark hollering 'lets be avin ya' or something similar and Izzy, a 17 year old, supposedly heard nothing and slept through it all?!
What a crock of crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Izzy has been wearing that same bikini for almost two weeks and you just know it’s not been washed or probably even rinsed through once in that time. Holy yeast infection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
If this actually happened I'm guessing someone tried the door, Chris heared and stuck his head out the window to see someone running away.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jaces hair loss is more noticeable and yet again its up in a tight pony tail. For once Sarah told Jace not to snatch the table tennis bat off Mila. Seems they give mila tea to drink
But notice Mila got told off for trying to 'snatch' the ball, when she was actually playing with it, if you watch carefully she had it in one hand and the bat in the other. She threw the ball at the ring toss, Jason picks it up then trys to snatch the bat off Mila. She starts squealing and Lazy steps in, then she tries to get her ball back and is told to go and get another ball!
That woman can never just tell Jason off, it always has to be someone else's fault too!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
No fuxking way did that wet old man chase after a burglar - one that could have been armed and at night. “Mr Ingram” was terrified of a perfectly justified water safety man in broad daylight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What banks dont make you pay your morgage while your away?
Obviously the ones who give ‘mortgage holiday’ 🙄 even I know that!!
There bill holidays too dontyaknow.

I may, or may not be joking.. afterall I’m a saddo hater that lives in my parents basement, still waiting to be arrested n charged n taken to Swiss jail!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just reposting for all those who hadn't seen it (originally posted on Thead 286)

1690653651385.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When Lazy says YouTube isn’t their main source of income she isn’t lying. Their main source of income is insurance scams.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Even though Creepy was sat in the middle of the horsebox ‘editing’ & noticed the ‘burglar’ as soon as he entered, but said burglar still had time to find Creepy’s phone and steal it. Yeah right, you f*cking lying b*stards.
Maybe its a insurance scam. If the phone was new ish and they can claim it was stolen and get some money. If they also tell the vlog then if anyone goes digging its the same story. I wonder what did happen to the phone if its gone missing- Hiding evidence of creepy interactions with kids? Maybe it took a tumble on holiday earlier and broke/got lost or maybe nothing at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It will be interesting when september comes with Isabelle
Not really. No. She will be putting pics on onlyfans barely earning because Sarah and Chris are too thick to realise she’ll barely make anything at all as there’s already plenty of disgusting material with her in on the areas of the web Chris frequents already. The type he’s expecting to bring in the cash simply won’t be interested in an 18 year old adult.

She’s got not qualifications to do anything else and no means to leave.

Her birthday will be boring as just them AGAIN.

Sad, yes. Interesting, no.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If anything remotely like Creepy’s story had actually happened, I can just see him cowering and crying ‘please. Take the children, just spare me’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Handle probably came off when Lazy was using it to pull herself up off the floor or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Ingham Family #296-Creepy Chris saves the day...in his pants and socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They would be scared if it actually happened, not laughing about it. Knowing the van was so easy to break into would make anyone think twice about putting their family at risk.

I thought that someone had tried to break into my house, there was what looked like a shoe print on the front door. We didn't use the front door so couldn't say when it might have happened, it happened again, but nothing showed up on the camera around the time I had noticed it. I was terrified to the point where when my husband was working late my brother had to come and stay. We decided to investigate and worked out that it was Mr Abbvay and his bike that he was storing there at the time. He was opening the door slightly then ramming the bike tyre into the door to push it open more. Which led to a realisation that he is incapable of opening any door like a normal person and approaches any room with a full body shove like he's on a rescue mission, and I always notice it now.

• Heart
They weren’t burgled but they could well be now! Advertising a dodgy door. 🤡

RV can be very hard to wild camp in anyway. They’re simply too big, they’re banned from many sites round here and police patrol to ensure no ones stopped on roadside, they can also be a magnet for thieves and worse.

The rate this 🤡 gets through tech equipment their insurance premiums would cost more than the equipment by now. How many times have we seen the 🤡 crying because he’s broken another one of his toys??

Reactions: 22
Confused few vlogs ago Sarah mentioned chris's phone got stolen in that place where garage is starting with M, tonight it was stolen in France :/

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.