Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m just catching up.....
Important question,
Did anyone see the wheelchair levitate!???
Until it can go backwards, forwards, up and also burrow down to the fires of hell I won’t be happy...
😬

EDIT.... 😂😂 thank god, the wheelchair needs it’s own thread soon.
@GiggleBee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Hatshepsut

Who is he trying to convince!? Them, himself or us !?
Well he’ll have to do a damn sight better than that to convince me.
This is a man who for years, well after the girls were born, was trawling every seedy ‘dating’ website in Yorkshie, looking for sex. Not content with that as soon as their channel became successful he used his access to vulnerable young fans to attempt to do the same thing.
He is a pathetic excuse for a husband and father and no amount of I love you’s and playing the doting daddy will ever convince me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Hatshepsut

Lazy has probably been crying when she saw that their birth and name reveal vlogs still got less than a normal Family Fizz video, let alone their recent wedding and honeymoon ones which both got over a million views.🤣
I think that they do need to take a break from vlogging, preferably until after all the children have left home.

I’m disgusted.
Those girls aren’t stupid and would have copped what was going on the second they woke up to Jane. Sending them off to school wondering and worried just so you could milk a ‘surprise’ out of them is just cruel.

Shame to see Sarah didn’t listen to Izzy last week when she said she’d be disappointed if it was all kept from her and she missed out on the build up. Poor kid looked devastated sat on the sofa before Chris told them. Probably been on edge all day.

All the time they pull the kids out of school for holidays and running from Chris’s scummy antics and they couldn’t keep them off on the one day they’ll never have again.
If granny was ‘looking after Prinny’ all day, surely she could have had to kids. Given them a nice morning knowing their mother and brother were safe and that they’d see them later.

Esme brought me to tear. Isabelle too. Sad how on the pregnancy reveal she asked if it was a prank and when Chris said the baby was born, she questioned whether he was lying.

Imagine butching what should have been such a special day for your family all just to make a few extra quid. Heartbreaking.

• Heart
I know I can be hard on Sarah but honestly I found her birth story very informative. I’ve never given birth so before I watched I didn't know

1) contractions are sooper painful
and
2) if you’re having an epidural you need an anestnatist

Very informative night for me. I learned a very lot.

Can’t wait for baby updates. Find out what centile he’s in.

😇

• Haha
Reactions: 31

karmacoma

Chatty Member
You might be onto something there 😂 lets hope they end up in court over it.
Imagine creepy in court trying to defend himself over tax ivasion.

"I'm a very, very lot sorry, but I thought my wicked bad skate rail, endless junk meals out and b and m bits and bats trips were deductable, mannnn"

• Haha

Kjfrzr

Creepy must have said the baby had blonde hair a good 4 or 5 times in last night's vlog! You can see the anxiety surrounding that little boys hair colour. I mean "guess the hair colour"!! Is that a thing? And Esme asked what colour hair he had during the cruel reveal and she was ignored.
You could see how anxious Esme and Isabelle were at the reveal (hate referring to things in YouTube language) they literally broke down with relief when he finally told them. It just shows how worried they were all day at school.
All so their so called parents could cash in.

Isla looking elated at the news but then had to check the reaction of the other two and you could see the moment she thought. "Oh no wrong emotion. Switch!" The whole thing is just incredibly sad. Ive noticed she does this thing now where she covers most of her face with her hands until she knows what emotion to use.
Her happiness was real. The crying was not.

Don't get me started on comment down below, kerching, bandaid baby. That poor lad doesn't know the mess he has been brought into. Imagine finding out you are only here because of YouTube views.

Just another performing monkey for their human zoo.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Reading Creepy's Instagram replies you can tell he thinks he is being clever. I love it when the fake good guy mask slips and he proves he's a nasty controlling piece of shit.

Aww man ya wanna just hit da delete foo cos ya ain't in no position yeah yeah yeah, to take da moral high ground an put up da defences boo boo.
Ya ain't fooling anyone a very lot we all know ya show dem blades a very very lot of love more than yo ho.

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainMama

Yesterday Chris picked Jace up when he was crying, stared straight into the camera with the most creepy facial expression I ever did see and said ‘ah good boy’ I think that’s his ‘Young Hollywood’ look?!

Anyone else shudder at that bit??
I did a very very lot ...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
D

Departed member 294

So, anyone fancy a bet when we are going to get the postnatal depression click bait?

Choose a date, closest person wins a packet of mint imperials.

• Haha

Loopy81

Chatty Member
View attachment 9740
No wonder the neighbours weren’t out to greet them, he has got his sad little skating rail out on their road again. Imagine the noise 😬
Sorry but if I had bought a house on there I would be fuming to find that prick outside acting like a teenager. In fact he wouldn’t be there long because I would be out there telling him where to go!

Reactions: 30

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Well to say they like “out there” names they have certainly plucked that one from the council estate bible haven’t they 😳

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jane Thats not my grandson ingham

The insta pictures right thier on her phone... Hours before it was re posted
OM MY GOD.. BRILLIANT 😂

I’m sorry I know I’ve said this before but they just keep screwing themselves over time and time again 🤣
They can’t even say “damn you pesky tattlers” it’s legitimately ALL THEIR OWN MAKING 😂
This could be the story line from a Netflix original where the dumb ass family just keep messing up time and time again 😂
I’m soooo here for it.
Jane will forever be “Jane Thatsnotmygrandson Ingham”
Suppose she’s had to say that sentence for years now about a little boy it rolls off.. 😬😬 Not confirmed obviously 🤨

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'd be well pissed if I were their neighbour. Imagine trying to enjoy a peaceful Sunday afternoon but instead you've some utter knob making a racket on a rail shouting whoohooo every 5 seconds.

I'd be well pissed if I were their neighbour. Imagine trying to enjoy a peaceful Sunday afternoon but instead you've some utter knob making a racket on a rail shouting whoohooo every 5 seconds.

Last edited:

soberpanda

I've heard that it is possible to get a full rundown of the Ingham accounts via Companies House at a cost of £25. Is this correct?
Shall we make a gofundme? Everyone chip in 50p or so and we’ll have a nosy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Romer

My heart just broke for Esme
I loved Esmes reaction and beaming smile when she got to hold him...that kid is just gold....she is the one who bought the initial views with her reaction to Christmas gifts a few years ago...they don’t know what they have got with that kid...I hope she is her little bros favourite and he is like her...they messed up focusing on Izzy ( Chris ended her chance at fame) and babying boo boo...esmes is the one with sparkle, spunk and personality....she will be the one to save them all....

Reactions: 29