Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Creepy the Cretin singled out the in-house Costa coffee shop as THE best thing about that hospital....not the Medical Team that safely delivered his Son, kept his wife safe and kept her pain to a manageable level and allowed Creepy to stay and film it all, despite being such a blatant prick.....not the delivery suite with its lifesaving technology and equipment, especially as he's apparently quite the self-confessed geek and gadget lover.......not even the security staff who allowed him and his entitled f-wit self to vlog his merry way down the communal corridors when really they should've booted him out for disturbing the peace and generally making a tit of himself........not any of those things.....but instead, he singles out a friggin' catering concession.

When they return to the hospital to vlog a visit to the Maternity staff, to show off their new baby, (like they really care - when you've seen one you've seen them all!) I wonder if they'll return to Costa also, to thank the barristas who facilitated the birth by administering an emergency, lifesaving chai latte when Creepy was in critical need?

He certainly seemed to think he was doing all the work so it wouldn't surprise me if he gatecrashes her postpartum check ups and insists that they also check out his crusty nips, bits and bats while he sups on a soothing chai latte. And we thought Isla would be the one who would regress and act like a baby. This fool needs to man up and get his big boy pants on, pronto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I have just watched it and I apologise in advance. Most of this has already been said but.....Chris Ingham you are a total b*****d and definitely your mothers son!!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to do to your girls. They were probably all worried sick at school all day, not knowing what was happening!! You then drag it out, to surprise them. You still didn’t put your bloody camera down, to comfort your own children!!! Your lack of compassion last night was disgusting, but to have even more lack of respect to your innocent children, is lower than anything imaginable!!! You are a self indulgent, arrogant, greasy scum bag!!! You do not deserve those beautiful children that you have been blessed with!!!! Grow up..,,,put your camera away for a while and concentrate on how messed up you and your ostrich wife are messing up those beautiful girls!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Web30

VIP Member
Lets hope they have named him Noah. He can save them from a flood of debt and bring the ifam and sponsors in 2 by 2

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not gonna lie.
I got more emotional at the birth of thread #29 then I was watching that vlog.
One thing I will say,
There is nothing more beautiful and pure in life than seeing a husband,
watching his wife go through childbirth, seeing her give birth to their son,
And hearing him refer to her (and then his son 🙄) as “man”
Bloody hell that baby was NOT happy coming out of her vajaja,
it was a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
We hear ya kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Noname

The thing I find baffling is, here is a family that live their life through social media... Sarah has just given birth to the baby that Chris begged her for and on Mother’s Day there’s no reference to her at all. No I love you, I’m proud of you, she’s a great mum... nothing. Not one ounce of recognition for her on mother’s day on instagram. No wonder Sarah is crying, she’s stuck by him, stupidly defended him in the vilest of ways, given him a baby she was unsure of having and he clearly doesn’t give a shit. Utterly horrific!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Baby born at 7:08
11:30 Sarah ‘can’t believe he’s three hours old’

Chris leaving hospital with the girls less than 24 hours after being Sarah in. Chris ‘it’s been a crazy 48 hours’

Maths took a real hit tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
View attachment 9743

Sorry for double post don’t know how to upload a pic and comment on same one. Chris saying he’s got a full time job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also ‘soz skate police’ he literally is a 14 in a mans body 🙈
Someone should really tell him that sitting in costa all day, then sitting in Nandos all evening, and then private messaging young girls until the early hours of the morning, isn't a full time job.

This post of his shows how truly disgusting he is. "Treated myself to a baby coming home present". What the actual fuck?! He's such a prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Soph_112

Chris’ ‘production’ tonight was, in my eyes, akin to emotional abuse. Isabelle and Esme, as young girls, have hormones raging and to subject them to that ‘reveal’ as it’s called is just mind boggling.

Those poor children have spent all day thinking their mum is in hospital, after already expressing extreme anxiety at the birth. Esme’s reaction was just pure, unadulterated emotion showing how worked up she must have been all day. The fact that Creepy just continued to film her thinking what a great thumbnail it would make sends shivers down my spine. As for precocious little Isla forcing herself to cry.... the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with that one.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Mayday

VIP Member
I dread to think how he talks to people in retail and teachers at parents evenings. 😐

'Isla is doing well in school'
'Aww cool man, thats sick man, so happy for my gorgeous boo boo'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
D

Departed member 294

It annoys me how they're referred to as being inspirational. What exactly makes them an inspiration? I'd love for someone to actually tell me how anything about that family is inspirational
I took a shower today.

I’m an inspiration.

Praise montymoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

mags

VIP Member
What cruel cruel parents they are, playing with their children's emotions like that - lying to them until it suited Creepy (and the vlog) to do the big reveal on camera. The older two surely would've thought that something was wrong with Mum or baby, being strung along like that. Esme's initial reaction was definitely pure relief, on hearing the news that all was well and he'd arrived safely after all. Issy would've sussed what had happened but played along for the sake of the others but her tears looked to be a genuine reaction to Esme's sobbing, seeing her sister so emotional. And Isla just cried because the others did. What nasty manipulative pieces of work they are, making their kids perform in that way, demanding raw emotions on cue. And Granny too. What a bitch.

For me that was a new low.

Oh and his constant compulsion to mention the blond hair...either way, blond or red, his obsession is going to negatively affect Esme (even more). Personally me thinks the d-head protests too much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another point-- she said something about having the birth vlog to watch in later years, and how wonderful to have it, and that's why they vlog, blah, blah, blah. Guess what, Sarah? You don't have to vlog to have videos for memories! We have hilarious videos of my kids when they were little. My 24 year old daughter still enjoys watching them. And we haven't embarrassed her by putting them on the internet, and we haven't made a penny off of them.
This is why it's so disingenuous (look it up, Chris and Sarah) to say that you vlog "for the memories". If that's really true, stop monetizing the vlogs. Because it's quite possible to make videos for the memories, and keep them private and keep them off the internet for strangers to gawk at.
Vlogging for the memories.
Yeah, because who among us hasn’t at one point thought ‘gee I wish I had a dozen time lapses of me brushing my teeth at age 10’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
My heart absolutely breaks for Esme. She wanted to him to have the same colour hair as her as she is the “only one” who has it. Chris could not shut up about him having blonde hair because it makes his “black hair” seem real. Every time he mentioned the hair colour she looked like she wanted to cry. He made such a big thing out of it!!! It makes me sick that he continues this lie and continues to make his own daughter feel bad about something that he hides! Omg it infuriates me
Yet when esme was holding the baby his hair looked identical to her hair! He is honestly going to give esme a complex about her hair and it breaks my heart!

leni18

VIP Member
Off topic about baby, but I truly believe they don't now have the money they used too, Chris constantly just like that bought cameras gadgets etc, they mentioned the house they used to rent not being the last we would see it when they moved out yet its now sold, I think they wanted to buy it but couldn't afford it, they put currant house on market as felt unsafe but just took it off, not something you do if genuine reason, again I think they realised they could not afford any better, in the area are better bigger grander 5 beds why didn't they buy one of those in first place, this family must be worried that Chris may have to return to work which would be end of all the holidays. They must be feeling it now for sure. I'm going to report every freebie/sponsor as I don't want to see this family 12 months from now with management, and high views and lots of subscribers and baby plan working that takes away fact Chris messaged young girls and took advantage of his YouTube position. Family and friends can make all excuses but it's not them effected. #noroomtogroom still stands baby or no baby.