Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
If the baby does look like Isla maybe Dave is the dad and that's why he did a disappearing act.

He could be called Hedwig like Harry Potter's owl because their vlogs are always a hoot (I understand Hedwig is female, but I wouldn't put anything past them)!

Attachments

Last edited:

Vee6

VIP Member
Theres always more than one midwife once you get to 10cm. One to sort baby. One to carry on with mum. Some cases there's more in the room.. and sometimes just the one depending on the situation.

Chris is a childish tool who probably doesn't have an ounce of compassion in his body. He certainly doesn't come across as an adult.
i only had one both times

Kw666

I'm quite new here but does anyone know what happened with uncle Dave? Do they not talk to him anymore? 🤔🌐

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I really hope this is the case! I don’t like to jump to conclusions but I’m a huge advocate of proper car seat safety advice/knowledge x
Yeah so am I! Which is why I watched it a few times tbh.. I mean they would have to be absolutely stupid to have it forward facing... there would be photos on the box and a manual come with it. If brought in Store would’ve been checked theyd know how to fit it! & with having three still young children really that seat is probably the only one still with the same regulations as when the girls were babies.

Cathy1234

No but it keeps popping up. I need to watch it.

Which way round? The series or the doc first?
I watched the doc first as my husband put it on. I haven’t seen the series yet but I reckon watch the series first cos I feel like i’ll Watch the series and will know what happens cos of the doc. Unless they’ve made the ending different.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Isnt it just short for Jason? That's what anyone hearing it will presume
No it’s not! See I quite like the name (and had it on my list of names I like) and I first heard it from the mortal instruments books - which is now a film and a show on Netflix (shadow hunters) so I’m presuming that’s where Isabelle heard the name from if she was one of the ones to help chose it. (As well as Jenelle’s son from Teen Mom)

However it has been in the top 100 boys names since 2011 (And has become even more popular this year) so really when they were saying how unique they like a name, it was bull.. all of the girls names even are very common for that sort of age range - not that there’s anything wrong with that, but why say one thing & do another.

Do they not also realise they ruined it for themselves yesterday with Sarah posting to take down that Instagram account? LIKE WHY DOES A BABY NEED AN INSTAGRAM????

I do wonder what his second name is as all the girls have one (although boys seem to be less likely to have them) but Jace Ingham just sounds a bit strange to me.. funny how it was said on here months back🤷🏻‍♀️

What cruel cruel parents they are, playing with their children's emotions like that - lying to them until it suited Creepy (and the vlog) to do the big reveal on camera. The older two surely would've thought that something was wrong with Mum or baby, being strung along like that. Esme's initial reaction was definitely pure relief, on hearing the news that all was well and he'd arrived safely after all. Issy would've sussed what had happened but played along for the sake of the others but her tears looked to be a genuine reaction to Esme's sobbing, seeing her sister so emotional. And Isla just cried because the others did. What nasty manipulative pieces of work they are, making their kids perform in that way, demanding raw emotions on cue. And Granny too. What a bitch.

For me that was a new low.

Oh and his constant compulsion to mention the blond hair...either way, blond or red, his obsession is going to negatively affect Esme (even more). Personally me thinks the d-head protests too much.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They will have already incurred a fine of £150 for late filing of their accounts. If they go over a month late this increases to £375 and continues to increase the longer the accounts are overdue.
Although this is not a massive amount to them it will definitely piss Lazy off. Just think of all the crappy bits and bats she could get in Poundland for that.
I wouldn’t trust that pair to run a bath let alone a business.
Perhaps won't piss them off as much as everyone gossiping about their accounts. - maybe that's why they are trying to delay? God knows with these clowns.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Even if they are exempt from audit, they have to have their financial statements independently reviewed.

Info on audits

LilacLil

I am pretty sure crawling on the baby and licking its face is treating it like a toy. Sure dogs can be very protective of children but they have to have a bond with the child first, and that doesn't happen the minute the baby comes through the door.
Dogs don't lick their toys.

Prinny was showing affection toward the baby, you are worrying yourself unnecessarily.