The Ingham Family #279 Eating slop. Channel is a flop. Let's get in the can to avoid the Taxman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, I am skeptical about them going somewhere so lively. Last time, they went to that quiet Caravan Club site which would've been full of older people. He'd be an absolute idiot to rock up at Haven in the school hols.
Blue Dolphin could be a red herring.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said this before, but if I spotted them in the wild, I wouldn't be able to get my phone out quick enough to take a photo.
It's so easy to take a discreet photo with a phone. Look at the person that spotted them in DLP, she was right next to them in a queue and managed!

Reactions: 35
I've said this before, but if I spotted them in the wild, I wouldn't be able to get my phone out quick enough to take a photo.
It's so easy to take a discreet photo with a phone. Look at the person that spotted them in DLP, she was right next to them in a queue and managed!
And I wouldn't post teasers on here. I'd wait till I had a photo as proof, then post.

Reactions: 25
I must admit, I am skeptical about them going somewhere so lively. Last time, they went to that quiet Caravan Club site which would've been full of older people. He'd be an absolute idiot to rock up at Haven in the school hols.
Yes I'm convinced the poster is either creepy or lazy. Thinking they're getting one over on tattle. It's cheesy beans all over again. We see you!

Reactions: 20
And I wouldn't post teasers on here. I'd wait till I had a photo as proof, then post.
And then disappear and not respond to anyone 🤔 even a photo to prove that the poster is at the Blue Dolphin would be something at this point.

Ooh! Do they look the same as on the vlogs etc?
I live close by to them & often see them out & about in shops ect. Sarah’s voice is so screechy & loud. She is also a lot shorter then I thought. Esme is loud also. Chris just looks like a complete scruffy prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I live close by to them & often see them out & about in shops ect. Sarah’s voice is so screechy & loud. She is also a lot shorter then I thought. Esme is loud also. Chris just looks like a complete scruffy prick.
I can imagine Chris gets quite a few looks from the locals, and not for the reason he thinks. He really thinks he is hot tit. Wanker.

• Haha
That's pretty much how I imagine them tbh 🤣
---
Is this a very recent pic? (ie last few days) And if so, were there any others?
Just Isabelle posting in a restaurant and a toilet block

Reactions: 8
Is this a very recent pic? (ie last few days) And if so, were there any others?
Yes I think it was from the weekend.
Lazy posted another from inside the caravan with Mila asleep and the other children sat around. I think Isla was on her laptop and Esme was crocheting. I think it was on stories so will be gone unless someone has a screenshot.

Reactions: 8
Have they still not realised that you don't have to go on holiday to go swimming. She's never taken Mila or Jace to a local pool for some one on one time. When Mila was a baby one of the things she said was upsetting about the hip cast was that she wouldn't be able to take her swimming but they never have unless it's part of a holiday.

After 5 children you'd think they'd have worked out that swimming makes them exhausted so at Mila's age you'd factor in nap time for after. Also starving hungry so have something ready for straight after swimming.

Reactions: 38
Not only do you turn off your comments. you say you appreciate any guest who stays. Not a good look I don’t think
They clearly don’t appreciate every guest. If they did, they’d try everything to protect all other guests from a known pedalo. They appreciate the guests that have followers, whether they’re known for grooming teenage girls or not.

Reactions: 22
Have they still not realised that you don't have to go on holiday to go swimming. She's never taken Mila or Jace to a local pool for some one on one time. When Mila was a baby one of the things she said was upsetting about the hip cast was that she wouldn't be able to take her swimming but they never have unless it's part of a holiday.

After 5 children you'd think they'd have worked out that swimming makes them exhausted so at Mila's age you'd factor in nap time for after. Also starving hungry so have something ready for straight after swimming.
Ahh but you can't film them in the local pool. You can film them in B&M though...

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m amazed theyve gone away during Easter school holidays, for one they usually like term time because it’s cheaper (a key reason to take them out of school) and it will be busy with people. Sure creepster worries he’s will be outed and the kids will actually interact with normal kids and realise they live in a prison

Reactions: 17

They have never took the kids ona bike ride even tho they got brand new ones for Christmas lazy parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They’ll struggle to film if they’re somewhere so busy.
Shame!

CutPaste_2023-04-03_23-19-12-553.jpg

Seeing Sarah in that brown jumper (in Subway) the other day, reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it until now. It was Septa Unella, the 'Shame Nun' from Game of Thrones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.